Palin Followers Fail

Show us the funniest stuff you can find!
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Re: Palin Followers Fail

Post by Jables »

PyroAMYac wrote:
Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
PyroAMYac wrote:
Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote: That's how I feel in my Welsh exams :hehe: I like our culture and all that, but could do without learning the language in school, and I have an exam in it in the next week or so :suicide:
ARAF! That's the only Welsh word I know, and I lived there for 2 years... :blush:
Ok, I have no idea what that means, which explains why I am doing short course foundation in GCSE for it :2cool4u: The only cool Welsh sentence I know is 'rydw i'n hoffi coffi' cos Bryn said it on Gavin and Stacey :2cool4u: :hehe: Where did you live in Wales then? :happy:
Haha, but it's all painted on the roads and stuff! I'm pretty sure it means "SLOW" :silly:
I watch Gavin and Stacey purely for the accents, love it haha. Do you know what that sentence means? And what kind of stuff do you actually learn for GCSE then?!
Lived at RAF Valley in Holyhead, so went to a school where they didn't force Welsh upon us...I thought it would've been cool to learn though... :2cool4u:
Ohh, I knew I saw it somewhere before :hehe: I LIKE COFFEE!!! :glad: We just learn words to do with whatever we are leaning about and sentence stuctures an stuff, it is amazingly boring :suicide: I'm not exactly fond of the whole 'languages' thing, especially after I was disgraced in spanish at the end of year 9 :hehe: :2cool4u:
PyroAMYac
Bunkface
First name: Amy
Instrument 2: Drums
Instrument 3: Guitar
Last.fm Username: Mckredie

Post by PyroAMYac »

PyroAMYac wrote:
PyroAMYac wrote:
Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote: That's how I feel in my Welsh exams :hehe: I like our culture and all that, but could do without learning the language in school, and I have an exam in it in the next week or so :suicide:
ARAF! That's the only Welsh word I know, and I lived there for 2 years... :blush:
Ok, I have no idea what that means, which explains why I am doing short course foundation in GCSE for it :2cool4u: The only cool Welsh sentence I know is 'rydw i'n hoffi coffi' cos Bryn said it on Gavin and Stacey :2cool4u: :hehe: Where did you live in Wales then? :happy:
Haha, but it's all painted on the roads and stuff! I'm pretty sure it means "SLOW" :silly:
I watch Gavin and Stacey purely for the accents, love it haha. Do you know what that sentence means? And what kind of stuff do you actually learn for GCSE then?!
Lived at RAF Valley in Holyhead, so went to a school where they didn't force Welsh upon us...I thought it would've been cool to learn though... :2cool4u:
Ohh, I knew I saw it somewhere before :hehe: I LIKE COFFEE!!! :glad: We just learn words to do with whatever we are leaning about and sentence stuctures an stuff, it is amazingly boring :suicide: I'm not exactly fond of the whole 'languages' thing, especially after I was disgraced in spanish at the end of year 9 :hehe: :2cool4u:
Hahaha, brilliant :2cool4u: Oh dear..Now Spanish I CAN do, what did you do... :winkwink:
I'm guessing you live in/near Cardiff from the football fan thing? :silly:

"I wish it was raining, 'cause I hate every beautiful day"
Jables
Chuck

Post by Jables »

PyroAMYac wrote:
PyroAMYac wrote:
PyroAMYac wrote:
Hahaha, brilliant :2cool4u: Oh dear..Now Spanish I CAN do, what did you do... :winkwink:
I'm guessing you live in/near Cardiff from the football fan thing? :silly:
Ummm... Well in my end of year exam, I decided to completely screw up my Spanish, so put 'sometimes I feel as though I'm a pony with hands' then proceeded to draw a diagram of a pony with hands, put amazingly stupid answers for pretty much every question, and on the back, it in big writing 'SPANISH IS NOT MY BAG BABY' which was inspired by Austin powers :D I got 23% and a comment from the head of department saying 'how dare you treat an exam with such contempt' :D cos I'm such a rebel hehe
And yeah I live about 13 miles outside Cardiff in a very boring village called pontyclun, hence the 'of ponty' part of my name :)
PyroAMYac
Bunkface

Post by PyroAMYac »

Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote: Ummm... Well in my end of year exam, I decided to completely screw up my Spanish, so put 'sometimes I feel as though I'm a pony with hands' then proceeded to draw a diagram of a pony with hands, put amazingly stupid answers for pretty much every question, and on the back, it in big writing 'SPANISH IS NOT MY BAG BABY' which was inspired by Austin powers :D I got 23% and a comment from the head of department saying 'how dare you treat an exam with such contempt' :D cos I'm such a rebel hehe
And yeah I live about 13 miles outside Cardiff in a very boring village called pontyclun, hence the 'of ponty' part of my name :)
Wow, inspired name then :winkwink:

Hahahaha, reading that has actually just made my day !! That's actually hilarious, you still got 23% though, that's impressive with the pony-hands thing :devious: That is so funny... You rebel you :2cool4u: And err...you did this for fun? Because, no word of a lie, that sounds like the best way to spend making an hour or two of boring exams into a rebellious masterpiece.
Last edited by PyroAMYac on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jables
Chuck

Post by Jables »

PyroAMYac wrote:
Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote: Ummm... Well in my end of year exam, I decided to completely screw up my Spanish, so put 'sometimes I feel as though I'm a pony with hands' then proceeded to draw a diagram of a pony with hands, put amazingly stupid answers for pretty much every question, and on the back, it in big writing 'SPANISH IS NOT MY BAG BABY' which was inspired by Austin powers :D I got 23% and a comment from the head of department saying 'how dare you treat an exam with such contempt' :D cos I'm such a rebel hehe

Hahahaha, reading that has actually just made my day !! That's actually hilarious, you still got 23% though, that's impressive with the pony-hands thing :devious: That is so funny... You rebel you :2cool4u: And err...you did this for fun? Because, no word of a lie, that sounds like the best way to spend making an hour or two of boring exams into a rebellious masterpiece.
Haha, I'm glad my exploits have made you happy :2cool4u:
Yeah I just knew cos I wasn't taking it for GCSE, I would make the most of my last opportunity to annoy the spanish teachers, what I did was completely improv though.... I am proud :glad: :2cool4u:
It's kinda become a sort of folklore in my school now (which shows how badass the rest of them are :hehe:) it's like 'oh yes.... Your spanish exam, YOU FUCKING LEGEND!' :2cool4u: :silly:
Last edited by Jables on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

she was on the newspaper yesterday, apparently pailin riding on harley davidson is more important than the so called spanish revolution
Jables
Chuck

Post by Jables »

Still Waiting wrote:she was on the newspaper yesterday, apparently pailin riding on harley davidson is more important than the so called spanish revolution
I hope she fell off, stupid ass fool.
PyroAMYac
Bunkface

Post by PyroAMYac »

PyroAMYac wrote:

Haha, I'm glad my exploits have made you happy :2cool4u:
Yeah I just knew cos I wasn't taking it for GCSE, I would make the most of my last opportunity to annoy the spanish teachers, what I did was completely improv though.... I am proud :glad: :2cool4u:
It's kinda become a sort of folklore in my school now (which shows how badass the rest of them are :hehe:) it's like 'oh yes.... Your spanish exam, YOU FUCKING LEGEND!' :2cool4u: :silly:
Just.awesome xD :2cool4u: