L.A. Noire

Talk about anything related to games here: video games, board games, games passed down from your great great grandpa's dad, or any other type of game.

Moderators: Janet, Gutter Dreams

PyroAMYac
Bunkface
First name: Amy
Instrument 2: Drums
Instrument 3: Guitar
Last.fm Username: Mckredie

Re: L.A. Noire

Post by PyroAMYac »

samueeL wrote:LET'S JUST ALL BE HAPPY THAT WE HAVE ALL SURVIVED AT LEAST COUPLE OF RAPTURES, MKAY?

I hate the idea of changing disc during game, even tho it takes like 3 seconds. That's how lazy I am. I just recently started playing Red Dead Redemption and plan to actually finish it this time. After that I'll think about L.A.Noire!
I recently finished Red Dead, but I played it through far too fast without properly exploring... L.A.Noire looks like it might require some patience, which I don't think I have.... :mrgreen:

"I wish it was raining, 'cause I hate every beautiful day"
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Tyler. wrote:
Madjid wrote:Dear Tyler,

i don't think Jake has offended you in any sort of way, why so angry my friend? You have to accept some things in life, like the fact that XBox360 = PS3, and that Blink are fuckin thieves $$$$$$$$$.

Truly yours,
Madjid
I don't give a shit about xbox 360 or ps3, or what is better, I don't own either because I'm too poor.
Stop arguing with people who OWN consoles and fuckin play the actual game then, you tool!
If Jake says it works fine, then it fuckin works fine! If you chose to believe some crap you read on blogs about games you'll never be able to play, then go ahead.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

Madjid wrote:
Tyler. wrote:

i don't think Jake has offended you in any sort of way, why so angry my friend? You have to accept some things in life, like the fact that XBox360 = PS3, and that Blink are fuckin thieves $$$$$$$$$.

Truly yours,
Madjid
I don't give a shit about xbox 360 or ps3, or what is better, I don't own either because I'm too poor.
Stop arguing with people who OWN consoles and fuckin play the actual game then, you tool!
If Jake says it works fine, then it fuckin works fine! If you chose to believe some crap you read on blogs about games you'll never be able to play, then go ahead.
Piss off you piece of shit. You didn't even need to say anything. Get off the computer and keep sucking Messi's dick you useless cunt.

I saw it on a TV show, on a proper network, a bunch of people a lot better with technology and games than this douche that have been reviewing them for years, and they pointed it out, I don't need shit from the keyboard warriors of TNS for being helpful.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Tyler. wrote:
Madjid wrote:
Tyler. wrote:

Truly yours,
Madjid
Piss off you piece of shit. You didn't even need to say anything. Get off the computer and keep sucking Messi's dick you useless cunt.

I saw it on a TV show, on a proper network, a bunch of people a lot better with technology and games than this douche that have been reviewing them for years, and they pointed it out, I don't need shit from the keyboard warriors of TNS for being helpful.
You're being helpful? To whom exactly?

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Tyler.
Chuck

Post by Tyler. »

To anyone that wants to buy the game? That might have a choice of either console? Could be looking at getting one of the consoles because they want the game? You really that much of a dumb ass man?
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

I'm just not sure if someone who wants to buy PS3 or Xbox would take your word for it, you don't own either of them consoles, that means no personal experience ( unlike Jake, whom you called a douche, but does own Xbox, so i'd take his word over yours any time based on that for a start ) Plus, game shows you watch are mainly endorsed or sponsored by those companies anyway, and they'd want you to believe that Xbox freezes while PS3 doesn't, on the other hand, Jake's Xbox doesn't freeze, it works fine for him, and you are wrong.

OWNED
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

sucking Messi's dick must be a well-payed job, is there anyone else in Barca who needs a blowjob ? Cause I really need to get a job
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

FuckT41182 wrote:sucking Messi's dick must be a well-payed job, is there anyone else in Barca who needs a blowjob ? Cause I really need to get a job
Lavezzi needs his knob polished for Champions League games comin up! :winkwink:

OWNED
Tyler.
Chuck

Post by Tyler. »

Actually the show is funded by the network and the network alone, they each have every console and strive to show the viewers exactly what they see, they've put xbox 360 ahead of ps3 plenty of times. Jake is not wrong, his xbox had no problems with graphics, all I said was that a bunch of people that are experienced with reviewing games all stated that they did. Now I can see that you're a total idiot so I'm not going to bother try help you understand any more than this.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

entertaining as it is for me, this thread needs to be locked!