Osama dead!

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Re: Osama dead!

Post by Gregorovich »

al Qaeda was a VERY decentralised organisation. If it were more centralised, taking off the head would render it helpless and confused. However, as it stands, taking out a central figure or team would just pave the way for another section of the group from somewhere else in the world to take over. The war could move ANYWHERE.
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Post by patenttiftw »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:Yeah so the end is near for us all. All Osama's buddies are going to the destroy the world
December 21, 2012.

It was nice knowing you all.
DATS MAH FRIENDS 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!11

Yikes.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Tyler. wrote:
Madjid wrote:What DNA evidence?

I believe he died AGES ago, because we heard nothing from him, no tapes, nothing.
Obama needed a victorious win for next year's elections, so he dropped some dead civilian in the sea, shopped a pic of some dead guy to Bin Ladin's, and you guys bought it, like you always do.
GO HEROIC AMERICAN TROOPS!
The government didn't put out that photo and they haven't said they did, that was some pakistanian scrub I think. They're still talking about releasing photos because it's pretty fucked up to show a photo of a dead guy with several bullets in his face on TV or internet or however they'd do it. And it's not like they made up shooting someone, they went over to Pakistan and did it. Government's seriously not gonna do some shit like that just to win an election when Obama knows he's going to win anyway.
I see no difference between a photo of bin laden's corpse and the images of WTC with people jumping off or the images from vietnam/irak/ congo/whatever fucked up thing you want, I mean we see corpses/violence everyday on the tv so whats the difference?
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

I see no difference between a photo of bin laden's corpse and the images of WTC with people jumping off or the images from vietnam/irak/ congo/whatever fucked up thing you want, I mean we see corpses/violence everyday on the tv so whats the difference?
True that.
Would be more of a mess though.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

I find this whole bin Ladin story a bit hard to believe.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED