The "Who's Left?" Thread

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Re: The "Who's Left?" Thread

Post by SumGeek »

I do feel quite left out for the majority of the new threads being made about SBM, but in 4 days I shall be included!
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

SumGeek wrote:I do feel quite left out for the majority of the new threads being made about SBM, but in 4 days I shall be included!
this! I feel like we're missing out on all the fun.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

I'm afraid I won't keep up the current SBM threads. I'll probably just enjoy the album till the biggest hype has passed, then I'll take a stab. :silly:
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?

Post by SumGeek »

Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:I do feel quite left out for the majority of the new threads being made about SBM, but in 4 days I shall be included!
Waiting has it's good and bad I suppose! Not much longer now, anyway. :glad:
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
I think the only reason I've held off this long is because I'm always sad when I buy CDs and know all the songs its nice if theres a surprise or two. so having mostly the whole album (Minus BIME, SBM and Skumfuk) by my favourite band will make the album x7654323 better.
dbauer91
Billy Spleen
Instrument 2: drums
Instrument 3: keyboard

Post by dbauer91 »

i'm left still. probably the only reason i haven't listened yet is cuz i don't download shit illegally (or at all for that matter, i just buy the cd for 99+% of what i have on my mp3) and i know once i hear sbm, i'll wanna listen to it at the gym or in my car etc, not just at a computer.
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?

Post by SumGeek »

Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
I think the only reason I've held off this long is because I'm always sad when I buy CDs and know all the songs its nice if theres a surprise or two. so having mostly the whole album (Minus BIME, SBM and Skumfuk) by my favourite band will make the album x7654323 better.
Yeah, definately the same for me. This is the most I've ever been excited for an album, and I think it's because it's from my all time favourite band and not hearing the majority of the songs. Definately going to play it back to front for hours.
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Yeah, definately the same for me. This is the most I've ever been excited for an album, and I think it's because it's from my all time favourite band and not hearing the majority of the songs. Definately going to play it back to front for hours.
Thats what I'm hoping for, although I won't be able to get it until later on Tuesday probably sometime in the evening.
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?

Post by SumGeek »

Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Thats what I'm hoping for, although I won't be able to get it until later on Tuesday probably sometime in the evening.
I'm hoping I can get the day off and get it at 10AM when the stores open in the mall here! I'll be wearing my Sum 41 shirt, haha. Couldn't you get anyone to purchase it for you so you can listen to it when you can asap?
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
I'm hoping I can get the day off and get it at 10AM when the stores open in the mall here! I'll be wearing my Sum 41 shirt, haha. Couldn't you get anyone to purchase it for you so you can listen to it when you can asap?
I have school to attend.. *sigh* I think I can sway one of my mother to get it for me because she's on a super awkward shift this week, but she's finished before I'm out for the day. it'd be perfect if she'd get it haha.
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?

Post by SumGeek »

Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
I have school to attend.. *sigh* I think I can sway one of my mother to get it for me because she's on a super awkward shift this week, but she's finished before I'm out for the day. it'd be perfect if she'd get it haha.
Don't worry, you're not the only one. I have school too but this calls for a day off! Time spent very productively..listening to SBM, that is! Hopefully she can, would be easier. The sooner the better to have the album to listen to!
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Don't worry, you're not the only one. I have school too but this calls for a day off! Time spent very productively..listening to SBM, that is! Hopefully she can, would be easier. The sooner the better to have the album to listen to!
Oh totally, I remember when I was younger and really into pop music, I took the day off when TBDT came out cause I wasn't feeling 100% well (like 87% lol) but I have 4 tests this week in my core subjects and we had a snowday today so I don't have my books so I'm gonna need that study. FUUUU CANADIAN WEATHER.
dbauer91
Billy Spleen
Instrument 2: drums
Instrument 3: keyboard

Post by dbauer91 »

pissed as fuck, my good pair of headphones broke so i need to buy some more quality ones this weekend for sbm...
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

just posting to say i still haven't listen to the album... or the bonus tracks...
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
SBMurder
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeff

Post by SBMurder »

2712 wrote:just posting to say i still haven't listen to the album... or the bonus tracks...

Thats just INSANE!! :surprised:
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

2712 wrote:just posting to say i still haven't listen to the album... or the bonus tracks...
so the bonus tracks were released?
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

yes! the japanese bonus tracks came with! the acoustic version of Reason to Believe and Cone's song We're the Same.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?

Post by SumGeek »

Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Oh totally, I remember when I was younger and really into pop music, I took the day off when TBDT came out cause I wasn't feeling 100% well (like 87% lol) but I have 4 tests this week in my core subjects and we had a snowday today so I don't have my books so I'm gonna need that study. FUUUU CANADIAN WEATHER.
4 tests in one week? That sucks! SBM will hopefully cheer you up though! Maybe even become good study music. and I know, I had a snow day on wednesday! took the afternoon off yesterday and today though, haha.
dbauer91 wrote:pissed as fuck, my good pair of headphones broke so i need to buy some more quality ones this weekend for sbm...
Damn, that sucks! I finally got a new pair the other day after the right side in my old headphones just suddenly stopped working (which was in july!) I can't wait to hear SBM on my new ones though!
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

blackhawk1105 wrote: Teasing the poor bastards :winkwink:
I wouldn't call myself poor or silly or whatever you meant.

I have the album since this morning and tell me: what's cooler than putting it into your cd-player and being completely surprised by it, instead of listening to them on a stream?
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

dbauer91 wrote:pissed as fuck, my good pair of headphones broke so i need to buy some more quality ones this weekend for sbm...
I almost had the same problem. But luckily it was only the external headphones connector of my PC sound system, that had a loose connection.
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...