If you have a heart, you sign this petition

Whatever you want to talk about!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: If you have a heart, you sign this petition

Post by FuckT41182 »

yeah,I bet like 10 000 guys cummed on her face before,I would rather fuck a horse(but sure only if he'd agree)
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

Thank you 2712 for actually reading the article in the link. If you watch the video I guarantee you'll think twice before eating meat again. And to the person who was talking about torture to fish, there is a part in the video that discusses it.

Heres a youtube version

*Once again video is graphic*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1mITB-0eXk

Edit: My mistake the one above is narrated by Alec Baldwin, the one below by Paul McCartney and contains footage of the fish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8div3AxqtI
"I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar..."
First name: Joseph

Post by Karma »

Laxman 41 wrote:Thank you 2712 for actually reading the article in the link. If you watch the video I guarantee you'll think twice before eating meat again. And to the person who was talking about torture to fish, there is a part in the video that discusses it.

Heres a youtube version

*Once again video is graphic*

Edit: My mistake the one above is narrated by Alec Baldwin, the one below by Paul McCartney and contains footage of the fish.

Did you sign the petition?
If you don't look, I'll force you to
If you don't look, I'll force you to
If you don't look, I'll force you to.
PyroAMYac
Bunkface
First name: Amy
Instrument 2: Drums
Instrument 3: Guitar
Last.fm Username: Mckredie

Post by PyroAMYac »

Laxman 41 wrote:Thank you 2712 for actually reading the article in the link. If you watch the video I guarantee you'll think twice before eating meat again. And to the person who was talking about torture to fish, there is a part in the video that discusses it.
Are you a vegetarian? As cruel as this is, it's not everywhere and I will never consider giving up meat, no offence intended.

"I wish it was raining, 'cause I hate every beautiful day"
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Laxman 41 wrote:

no matter, i watched both. and what really stands out to me is not that eating meat is bad for the environment, or that its "cruel", but the conditions in which the animals are slaughtered/ processed. its ridiculous that this food that i've eaten is chemically altered with drugs to a point where the animals can't even stand up anymore, and the only "logical" way to kill them is to bash them against the floor repeatedly?! what the fuck, just shoot them in the head if you want to kill them. the conditions in which the animals live in is terrible, why would i want to put food in my body which is riddled with disease and animal waste?

but of course its all subjective to the person. if you can watch this video and not care that this is where you're food comes from, all the power to you. but i want to make the best decision for me and my health, and the facts are pretty clear to me; eating less to 0 meat is better for you health.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

Yes I did sign the petition and yes I am vegetarian, due to health reasons. I was diagnosed with cancer over 2 years ago, and from my research I've found out it was due to the degenerative meat I was eating. The doctors had no clue how I got it, because I excercised regularly (I was on the lacrosse team) and I had no family history. All the evidence pointed towards my diet. Now I'm in remission for almost 2.5 years and I thank it to my vegetarian diet.

Pyro, all I can do is give information and an alternate perspective, I cannot force someone to do something they don't want, but for those who are interested I'm here to help. But the torture is in the majority of meat processing plants, I would say over 99%. I'm pretty sure they don't put them to sleep and then slow their heart rate, then their breathing etc like death row inmates. They are trying to be most cost effective, which ends up being tortuous death for the animals.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

Laxman 41 wrote:Yes I did sign the petition and yes I am vegetarian, due to health reasons. I was diagnosed with cancer over 2 years ago, and from my research I've found out it was due to the degenerative meat I was eating.
dude. you're my hero. you seem to be doing well, and obviously i wish you all the best in getting rid of it.

Follow me on Twitter!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

2712 wrote:
Laxman 41 wrote:Yes I did sign the petition and yes I am vegetarian, due to health reasons. I was diagnosed with cancer over 2 years ago, and from my research I've found out it was due to the degenerative meat I was eating.
dude. you're my hero. you seem to be doing well, and obviously i wish you all the best in getting rid of it.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

FuckT41182 wrote:
2712 wrote:
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Gutter Dreams wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
2712 wrote:
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

Thank you all, I know it is gone now. I'm feeling the best I ever have. Thats why I'm so passionate about this topic, because I want to help others that may not know this information.

*Just to clarify, Remission means theres no evidence of cancerous cells in the bloodstream, its a good thing :)
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

ah. well then, i take my statement back! JK, congratz man.

Follow me on Twitter!
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Laxman 41 wrote:Thank you all, I know it is gone now. I'm feeling the best I ever have. Thats why I'm so passionate about this topic, because I want to help others that may not know this information.

*Just to clarify, Remission means theres no evidence of cancerous cells in the bloodstream, its a good thing :)
I'm glad you're doing well man!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Laxman 41 wrote:Thank you all, I know it is gone now. I'm feeling the best I ever have. Thats why I'm so passionate about this topic, because I want to help others that may not know this information.

I am glad you have won your fight,and although I want to adjust my eating habits mainly to treat animals better,this is another good information really start eat eathier !
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Laxman 41 wrote: Edit: My mistake the one above is narrated by Alec Baldwin
The guy who called his 11 year old daughter a "thoughtless little pig" is 100% right, i agree with everything he says.
Just listen how he talks to his daughter
I dunno how you people over there think, you fuckin start a war to kill thousands of people, and you don't give a shit, while you whine for something that was made by GOD ( YES BY GOD ) to be eaten.
This my last post on this DEPRESSING thread, OMG FOOTBALL THREAD FTW!

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Jeremy Kill wrote:

I'm glad you're doing well man!
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

Animal rights are such bullshit. People should stop worrying so much about damn animals and start giving a fuck about other human beings!
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

Madjid wrote: The guy who called his 11 year old daughter a "thoughtless little pig" is 100% right, i agree with everything he says.
Just listen how he talks to his daughter

I dunno how you people over there think, you fuckin start a war to kill thousands of people, and you don't give a shit, while you whine for something that was made by GOD ( YES BY GOD ) to be eaten.
This my last post on this DEPRESSING thread, OMG FOOTBALL THREAD FTW!
Once again, you have no relevant facts to bring to the table. You make fun of the narrator, even though it was created by PETA with all the footage from their members. Baldwin simply narrated it. And you also assume I support the war. So naive of you. I don't support the war(but thats for another topic) And once again you bring religion in to the debate instead of using actual facts. You are so close-minded. You have some growing up to do.
Last edited by Laxman 41 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

sumfan4 wrote:Animal rights are such bullshit. People should stop worrying so much about damn animals and start giving a fuck about other human beings!
How can you care about humans, but not for other sentient beings. Your statement is an oxymoron.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

dude, i support you and what you believe, but i find its hard/ not right to change people's beliefs. if they believe that animals are just product for humans to eat, thats they're decision. wars are created when one person disagrees with another, but if everyone believed the same thing, the world would be a very boring place! it may become very peaceful, but freewill wouldn't exist.

this argument is pointless because even though there are facts in favour of veganism, people opposed to it still only present opinons and in the end; opinions are more stubborn than facts.

Follow me on Twitter!