Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Re: If you have a heart, you sign this petition

Post by gejmik »

FuckT41182 wrote:
2712 wrote:FUCK THAT !!!! USA SHOULD BOMB CHINA, NOT FUCKING LYBIA OR IRAQ. I GIVE UP ON THE WORLD. THE WORLD IS FUCKED, THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO BUT START OVER. KILL EVERYONE!!!!
Aaron
Underclass Hero
First name: Aaron
360 Gamer Tag: xRG West
Instrument 1: Trumpet
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by Aaron »

I remember like in fourth grade these stupid girls made a petition to “save the tigers.” After I didn’t sign it because I knew it would do nothing, everybody thought I was an asshole but then the teacher agreed with me lol
"Nice Guys Finish Last" -Leo Durocher
My masters are Still Waiting and Madjid
My Brothers and Sisters are Jake, Sara, and Heather.
My Noobs are Sum41Ant27 turtlehobopirate. My Grand-Noob is GutterDreams.
We have a messed up family :)
dbauer91
Billy Spleen
Instrument 2: drums
Instrument 3: keyboard

Post by dbauer91 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zVL9lDW7RE

i signed, and if you didn't, watch this video.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

guys, im seriously thinking about becoming some kind of vegetarian. problem is that i don't what kind?

i don't want to eat fast food burgers anymore, or mass-produced chicken or pork. but i like fish, fish that i caught or my family caught at a fresh water lake. and my family hunts deer and occasionally buys buffalo from a family friend. is it wrong to eat an animal that you know died humanely? (what i mean by that is it's shot dead before being butchered) what i guess i want to do is no longer support these monsters -these people who don't have the decency to kill an animal before they process it for food. i also don't think i could give up milk products. does such a classification exist?
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

2712 wrote:guys, im seriously thinking about becoming some kind of vegetarian. problem is that i don't what kind?
The title of what you are doesn't matter. If you stop eating red meat = fucking awesome. Or let's just say you don't support fast food = fucking awesome. It's not about the labels. Just don't eat as much meat as you used to, it's great start.

I'm Ovo-lacto vegetarian so I eat eggs and drink milk basically. No any kind of meat: pork, chicken, fish....

If you wanna label yourself, just check Varieties of vegetarianism on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

im not too concerned with "labeling myself", but i was just wondering if a classification exists. and i don't eat eggs as it is, never liked the taste/consistency. i was raised basically in a farming community, and as far as i know, people around my area never killed/ processed animals whilst they were still alive. -there was once instance where a horse-slaughtering facility got shut down because it was proven to kill horses brutally, but i've never eaten horse anyways.

anyways i guess by looking at that page, id be "flexitarian" (a person who only occasionally eats meat), but that just sounds a little weak in my opinion. i don't think there'd be anything wrong with only eating what you yourself killed and prepared. thats what humans did back in the stone age, there was no way to prepare a wild animal without killing it.

Follow me on Twitter!
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

Actually, according to my research humans back in the stone ages were gatherers, mostly getting fruit and vegetables. I've read that the only reason humans started eating meat was because of the ice age---due to limited vegetation. I've been a vegetarian for over a year now and I've done a fair amount of research on this topic. Essentially, humans do not need meat to sustain themselves. In fact it causes more health problems and is the cause for many diesieses. For more info on that I've got link if you want to check it out.

http://michaelbluejay.com/veg/natural.html

Also regarding the china-animal petition I'm just wondering what makes that worse than what the US (and other countries) are doing to cows, pigs, chickens etc.? Why is it alright to eat a cow, but its "sick" when people eat dogs? This never made sense to me, and I guess it never will. But these, Farm factories butcher these animals, many that are sick and cancerous, but the USDA still allows them to be sold to be eaten i.e. McDonalds Big Mac etc. One of my favorite all-time quotes regarding this topic was by Paul McCartneys wife (also a vegetarian)

"If slaughterhouses had glasswalls, everyone would be a vegetarian"

Here is a link to a video showing the process. *Warning its pretty graphic*

www.meat.org

Anyways, I don't mean to impose my thoughts and beliefs on everyone, I just want to share and hopefully open peoples eyes.
"I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar..."
bizzyd53
Billy Spleen
First name: David
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by bizzyd53 »

Laxman 41 wrote:Also regarding the china-animal petition I'm just wondering what makes that worse than what the US (and other countries) are doing to cows, pigs, chickens etc.? Why is it alright to eat a cow, but its "sick" when people eat dogs? This never made sense to me, and I guess it never will.
In the U.S. animals killed, with the exception of chickens (I believe a set number of chickens like under a thousand), have to be killed at a facility.

Being a vegetarian or not has nothing to do with the petition, it's the fact that people in China are prolonging the pain of the animal. In the U.S., animals aren't tortured like the ones in that vid.
Baby, if you give me the world...I'll burn it right down.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hTMVuV45EB4/T ... -Three.jpg[/imgwidth]
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jordan

Post by Childish Gambino »

2712 wrote:FUCK THAT !!!! USA SHOULD BOMB CHINA, NOT FUCKING LYBIA OR IRAQ. I GIVE UP ON THE WORLD. THE WORLD IS FUCKED, THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO BUT START OVER. KILL EVERYONE!!!!
Hoping this wasn't serious... if China even heard a whisper of an attack from us, we would be completely wiped out in less than an hour.

China is a very fucked up country, the shit they do to animals is nothing compared to the human rights violations that they commit.
Silent in the trees.
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

bizzyd53 wrote: it's the fact that people in China are prolonging the pain of the animal. In the U.S., animals aren't tortured like the ones in that vid.
Not true. And the video is taken from American facilites.

Here's another video, created by the band Goldfinger with help from PETA about the facilites, which are Amercian.

"I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar..."
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

Jordan wrote: Hoping this wasn't serious... if China even heard a whisper of an attack from us, we would be completely wiped out in less than an hour.

China is a very fucked up country, the shit they do to animals is nothing compared to the human rights violations that they commit.
yeahhhhh..... i was completely blind with rage, i was just typing whatever i thought, dont take it serious. attacking china won't really do much to help. but china is fucked up.

Follow me on Twitter!
BennerKB6
First name: Kyle

Post by BennerKB6 »

If we bombed China, we'd all be done for.
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

I signed it. How pathetic are you when you fucking harm an animal who can't do anything back? They should put all animal harmers in a cage with wild dogs and see how they like it.
PyroAMYac
Bunkface
First name: Amy
Instrument 2: Drums
Instrument 3: Guitar
Last.fm Username: Mckredie

Post by PyroAMYac »

FuckT41182 wrote:
PyroAMYac wrote:
How do we decide who gets to live and start the world over? :confused:
we won't,the strongest will find a way to survive
Survival of the fittest? I like it...

"I wish it was raining, 'cause I hate every beautiful day"
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Animals are made to be eaten.
Animal rights my ass.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal

Post by fergal41 »

BennerKB6 wrote:If we bombed China, we'd all be done for.
Exactly. The Chinese military would kick the fuck out of the U.S, the wacky communist bastards.
bizzyd53
Billy Spleen
First name: David

Post by bizzyd53 »

Laxman 41 wrote:
bizzyd53 wrote: it's the fact that people in China are prolonging the pain of the animal. In the U.S., animals aren't tortured like the ones in that vid.

Here's another video, created by the band Goldfinger with help from PETA about the facilites, which are Amercian.

I'm not looking right. It probably is American though.

China though is in process of drafting of laws. America has laws but just like everything else, there's always someone breaking them.
Baby, if you give me the world...I'll burn it right down.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hTMVuV45EB4/T ... -Three.jpg[/imgwidth]
fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal

Post by fergal41 »

bizzyd53 wrote:
Laxman 41 wrote:

I'm not looking right. It probably is American though.

China though is in process of drafting of laws. America has laws but just like everything else, there's always someone breaking them.
Unfortunately, if there are laws passed in Chinae, you can be sure they'll be broken too. That country is so fucked up, it's got the most lucrative black market in the world - it's just a seedy underworld that they can't do anything about :confusion:
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Dylan - vegetarian doesn't eat meat because it is unhealthy and he wants to protect his body and that stuff ...

if you want to protect animals,than be a vegan,so you won't wear any clothes or cosmetics made out of animals and all that stuff(although I think you wouldn't wear a dead bear or something) ...

if you just don't want to be a part of this brutality,I think that eating just a fish is not that bad,as they are not treated brutally,at least to my knowledge...

I guess you'll be something between vegan and vegetarian XD in my future(when I will decide what to eat and I will pay for it) I wanna try to be a complete vegan,even though I know it'll be hard to stop eating the stuff I've been eating for 18-20 years ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge