Eminem

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Re: Eminem

Post by Mitchell »

I like how he incorporates more guitar and bass than other rappers do
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

I used to listen to a fair bit of rap when I was younger (well, I still do!) and Eminem was personal favourite of mine. I just loved his attitude, his voice, his lyrics, he just came accross so angry and fucked at times I loved it! The Marshall Mathers LP, along with Limp Bizkit's Chocolate Starfish, was my rebellious album of my youth. when I was 12, my parents hated me listening to stuff like this, so I used to go round my friends house and we would listen to it over and over whilst playing GTA.

Marshall Mathers LP is easily my favourite Eminem album, though I do love pretty much all of his older work. I haven't loved an Eminem album since Encore, but the last 2 still have their moments.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Ari Gold wrote:so I used to go round my friends house and we would listen to it over and over whilst playing GTA.
When I got The Eminem Show for my birthday I immediately started listening to it while playing GTA3. My parents probably had facepalms out the ass watching me do that, thinking I would grow up to be a "bad kid," haha!
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Ari Gold wrote:so I used to go round my friends house and we would listen to it over and over whilst playing GTA.
When I got The Eminem Show for my birthday I immediately started listening to it while playing GTA3. My parents probably had facepalms out the ass watching me do that, thinking I would grow up to be a "bad kid," haha!
I wasn't allowed any of the early GTA games so I had to play it at a friends house. I think my parents thought I may turn into a car thief and run people over for fun.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Ari Gold wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
I wasn't allowed any of the early GTA games so I had to play it at a friends house. I think my parents thought I may turn into a car thief and run people over for fun.
My parents aren't that strict.. I remember watching my 8 year old brother shooting the shit out of hookers on GTA SA
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

I got to about 14 and my parents give up on me. it's why I'm such a cunt now.