Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Re: HTC or iPhone?

Post by Bobbyjames »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Bobby 'The Rapist' James wrote:anyone who says HTC/Iphones are shit are talking out of their arse. neither phones are hardly shit. they both have their pros and cons
I'll re-phrase what I said then.

"I used a HTC Hero (I think, Android anyway.) and it was complete shite for me. It didn't even bluetooth file transfer."
it wasn't directly at you! just everyone who argues shit like this. it's exactly the same when people are arguing over PS3/Xbox, it just annoys me!
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Bobby 'The Rapist' James wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Bobby 'The Rapist' James wrote:anyone who says HTC/Iphones are shit are talking out of their arse. neither phones are hardly shit. they both have their pros and cons

"I used a HTC Hero (I think, Android anyway.) and it was complete shite for me. It didn't even bluetooth file transfer."
it wasn't directly at you! just everyone who argues shit like this. it's exactly the same when people are arguing over PS3/Xbox, it just annoys me!
I know what you mean, I wouldn't say one if better than the other, I haven't used Android since 1.5 Cupcake so it could have improved a lot since it's now up at v3. I'm actually quite with my Blackberry the now, it does what I want and as long as it does then I am happy. Contract is up in April though.
[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:

I know what you mean, I wouldn't say one if better than the other, I haven't used Android since 1.5 Cupcake so it could have improved a lot since it's now up at v3. I'm actually quite with my Blackberry the now, it does what I want and as long as it does then I am happy. Contract is up in April though.
same with me, I'm more than happy with my iPhone. it does everything I want/need it to and a little more. I haven't played around with any HTC/Android phone long enough to compare it to an iPhone.

I do miss Snake from my Nokia 3310 though.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I love my iPhone. There are many times where I forget that the entire thing, save for a few buttons, is touch screen. With my last phone (LG Eve, Android) the touch screen was okay, but I had a lot of problems with it regarding scrolling. The touch screen for the iPhone is really responsive and precise, it's awesome. Not sure how HTC's are though. I'm just throwing in my two cents on the iPhone.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:

same with me, I'm more than happy with my iPhone. it does everything I want/need it to and a little more. I haven't played around with any HTC/Android phone long enough to compare it to an iPhone.

There has got to be a Snake game for iPhone?
[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:

There has got to be a Snake game for iPhone?
probably, but it won't look as pikey on a sexy colour screen!
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Bobby 'The Rapist' James wrote: I do miss Snake from my Nokia 3310 though.
I don't know anybody 16 or older who did not once have that phone and played snake on it.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:

iPhone's Bluetooth isnt the best. To use it to it's full potential you have to jailbreak.
bizzyd53
Billy Spleen
First name: David
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by bizzyd53 »

the mozilla seabird.
Baby, if you give me the world...I'll burn it right down.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hTMVuV45EB4/T ... -Three.jpg[/imgwidth]