Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

Re: BLOOD IN MY EYES

Post by Andros »

Nic wrote:I just got my hands on the full game and that clip is actually in there. Wow. It's legit.
:ohshiz: Awesome, what do you think after this? What will happen now? A leak? Now I have many questions :holyshit:
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

Andros wrote:
Nic wrote:I just got my hands on the full game and that clip is actually in there. Wow. It's legit.
:ohshiz: Awesome, what do you think after this? What will happen now? A leak? Now I have many questions :holyshit:
I dont think this will have any effect on a leak. It's the NBA. Being such a massive association, they without a doubt got permission from Island before airing the clip during the game.
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

Nic wrote:
Andros wrote:
I dont think this will have any effect on a leak. It's the NBA. Being such a massive association, they without a doubt got permission from Island before airing the clip during the game.
Well we will be waiting in this weeks, I wonder how far we are from the 30 seconds previews of each song come to light.
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

Andros wrote:
Nic wrote:
Andros wrote:
Well we will be waiting in this weeks, I wonder how far we are from the 30 seconds previews of each song come to light.
I'm guessing the next two weeks will bring a lot of new things for us...
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Andros wrote:
Nic wrote:
Andros wrote:
With Underclass Hero, Universal Japan released 45-second clips and I think the first news we had of these clips was July 8th, a few weeks before the release of the album.

http://theresnosolution.com/forum/viewt ... f=4&t=1006

So, if it happens again, it'll probably happen through Universal Japan and it'll come out around the first week of March.
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Andros wrote:
Nic wrote:
Andros wrote:
With Underclass Hero, Universal Japan released 45-second clips and I think the first news we had of these clips was July 8th, a few weeks before the release of the album.

http://theresnosolution.com/forum/viewt ... f=4&t=1006

So, if it happens again, it'll probably happen through Universal Japan and it'll come out around the first week of March.
We are a little close to March if it happens again...
Nic wrote:I'm guessing the next two weeks will bring a lot of new things for us...
Oh really? I hope so, really after hear this awesome clip really can't wait for hear the album
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

I wonder why they used that song, it doesn't seem to fit in...
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

If any new preview clips show up, I probably won't be listening to any of them.

Except for the 'new' Skumfuk, I suppose.
punkbizzy
Bunkface
First name: Tiago

Post by punkbizzy »

dbauer91 wrote:
samueeL wrote:dbauer91 have you watched studio updates?
i watched them on mute and read the comments. if no one mentioned anything like "sick new riff" etc, i'd watch. but like i haven't even listened to skumfuk, just sbm. so the surprise of 40+ minutes of new shit rather than 30-something plus previously heard riffs is gonna make this album kick even more of my ass upon firt listen.
You didn't listen to Skumfuk yet? You better do not go to a show before the release of SBM then. LOL :devious:
sumelf
Hooch
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by sumelf »

I know the guy who captured and posted video on youtube. He says that he hasn't done anything with this video and has been surprised too.
punkbizzy
Bunkface
First name: Tiago

Post by punkbizzy »

Andros wrote:
Nic wrote:
Andros wrote:
Fuck the clips. It's the worst thing that can happen. I prefer a leak than having people listen to 30s clips of the songs.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

That's not bad. I'm looking forward to this song quite a bit.
[donate][/donate]
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

I should start watching basketball
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
stevo32
Billy Spleen
First name: Alessio

Post by stevo32 »

Can't wait to listen the full song, Amin said is that for sure.
I'm my worst enemy
sum54184
Bunkface
First name: Hisham

Post by sum54184 »

I think some should text matt and ask him what this all about and if they know or not ??
It just a sad song
dbauer91
Billy Spleen
Instrument 2: drums
Instrument 3: keyboard

Post by dbauer91 »

punkbizzy wrote:
dbauer91 wrote:
i watched them on mute and read the comments. if no one mentioned anything like "sick new riff" etc, i'd watch. but like i haven't even listened to skumfuk, just sbm. so the surprise of 40+ minutes of new shit rather than 30-something plus previously heard riffs is gonna make this album kick even more of my ass upon firt listen.
You didn't listen to Skumfuk yet? You better do not go to a show before the release of SBM then. LOL :devious:
haha nah i'm sure i won't be going to any shows before the release. but i do feel like i'm THE only person who hasn't listened to skumfuk on this site.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

dbauer91 wrote:
punkbizzy wrote:
dbauer91 wrote:
haha nah i'm sure i won't be going to any shows before the release. but i do feel like i'm THE only person who hasn't listened to skumfuk on this site.
you are.. lol
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Post by Shelley41 »

dbauer91 wrote:
punkbizzy wrote:
dbauer91 wrote:

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

I listen to studio updates and riffs and stuff just to get an dea of what to expect. However, I am going to stay away from the previews, and shall only listen to a leak if it is proper HQ.
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

Sum41Ant27 wrote:
dbauer91 wrote:i'm gonna be feeling like the man on 3/29 when i'll be like the only one on this site who'll have the pleasure of listening to the album as a brand new experience (except the title track).
Make that 2 people, I'm not clicking that link.
3 now! Really curious about this game now. You would think they wouldn't be able to use anything without permission, let alone from an unreleased song/album.