Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Re: "Screaming Bloody Murder" Discussion!

Post by Druska »

TomiT14 wrote:Dudes! It took almost a year to break the 200-page mark, and now we've gained 100 more pages in less than a month!

Craziness.
I think it's called active forum
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

Wonder who will be the first comment on the 300th page.....
There is something about SBM that is just horrible.... The second after it stops :glad: Seriously, it is pretty much THE best thing to ever fuck my ears :glad:
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Sumchuck41 wrote:Wonder who will be the first comment on the 300th page.....
There is something about SBM that is just horrible.... The second after it stops :glad: Seriously, it is pretty much THE best thing to ever fuck my ears :glad:
Apart from an 11-inch wally?
noexcuses
First name: Melanie

Post by noexcuses »

Sum41Ant27 wrote:So I was on Sum 41's facebook yesterday and was just lookin' at the comments, and this is what the kid posted...
asshole kid who doesn't know good music wrote:New song is horrible :S thanks now I'm in depression because of that awful new sum shit. miss all killer no filler one and chuck :(
and I said,
Anthony wrote:seriously dude?!?! If you hate this song then just listen to their old albums. This one is going to be heavier and darker, so if you don't like this song, don't bother buying the album.
What is wrong with this kid?! How can you miss two completely different albums? One is pop punk and the other is metal punk. SBM is on the lines of Chuck, and he doesn't like it?!?!?!?!

somebody else wrote somthing like that saying how they hated it and will only listen to chuck and i was like chuck is dark too so then the loser kept inboxing me how much he hated the new sums.. like wtf if you hate dont write it all over they're wall ...

Click to view the fullsize image.http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 0207_n.jpg[/imgwidth]
im Mitchell's (blackhawk1105) noob!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

noexcuses wrote:
Sum41Ant27 wrote:So I was on Sum 41's facebook yesterday and was just lookin' at the comments, and this is what the kid posted...
asshole kid who doesn't know good music wrote:New song is horrible :S thanks now I'm in depression because of that awful new sum shit. miss all killer no filler one and chuck :(
and I said,
Anthony wrote:seriously dude?!?! If you hate this song then just listen to their old albums. This one is going to be heavier and darker, so if you don't like this song, don't bother buying the album.
What is wrong with this kid?! How can you miss two completely different albums? One is pop punk and the other is metal punk. SBM is on the lines of Chuck, and he doesn't like it?!?!?!?!

somebody else wrote somthing like that saying how they hated it and will only listen to chuck and i was like chuck is dark too so then the loser kept inboxing me how much he hated the new sums.. like wtf if you hate dont write it all over they're wall ...
he's got his reasons ...he wants people to know that facebook sucks and he tells you so in his own way ...with his posts,he wants to show you that there is soooo many people on facebook...and the more people you will meet,the more stupidity you will find...and as you may have realized,he is a model on which my theory is based
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

only we would release a single that you can't buy on itunes, that has no video, and that is only available to 2 radio stations.

now are they proud of it or angry with their management ? XD
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
dirk
Bunkface
First name: dirk

Post by dirk »

300!!

only we would release a single that you can't buy on itunes, that has no video, and that is only available to 2 radio stations.

yes i don't really understand that. Why doesnt want sum 41 to be commercial and make money of this shit by itunes?
Nobody want to buy the song @ 7 febr. because it is free to listen from youtub
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Anthony

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
noexcuses wrote:
and I said,

he's got his reasons ...he wants people to know that facebook sucks and he tells you so in his own way ...with his posts,he wants to show you that there is soooo many people on facebook...and the more people you will meet,the more stupidity you will find...and as you may have realized,he is a model on which my theory is based
Oh trust me, I get stupid people at work ALL the time, but yeah he was a retard. So anyway back to Sum 41 news, I'm really hoping that they are deciding on artwork. Maybe they saw the comments on this artwork and they want to change it, but I doubt it.
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

what is the best place to pre-order SBM with cheap postage to Europe? I want to have it at home as soon as possible :happy:
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

FuckT41182 wrote:only we would release a single that you can't buy on itunes, that has no video, and that is only available to 2 radio stations.

didn't i hear somewhere that they don't like itunes cause they don't make any money from 99 cent songs
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
noexcuses

Post by noexcuses »

i hope they make a vid. in the few weeks untill the single is officaly out

Click to view the fullsize image.http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 0207_n.jpg[/imgwidth]
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

don't know if anyone noticed (I think most of you did :D) there's a line "What can I say" in both - Skumfuk and SBM.
dff_punk
Bunkface
Instrument 2: vocals
Last.fm Username: dff_punk
Twitter: dff_punk

Post by dff_punk »

FuckT41182 wrote:only we would release a single that you can't buy on itunes, that has no video, and that is only available to 2 radio stations.

I think that is PUNK! :D
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

gejmik wrote:don't know if anyone noticed (I think most of you did :D) there's a line "What can I say" in both - Skumfuk and SBM.
haha yeah, D repeats words and phrases often, doesn't really bother me though, makes it Sum41
fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by fergal41 »

fenderrocks wrote:
gejmik wrote:don't know if anyone noticed (I think most of you did :D) there's a line "What can I say" in both - Skumfuk and SBM.
haha yeah, D repeats words and phrases often, doesn't really bother me though, makes it Sum41
Very true!

*Shameless attempt at being first post on page 300*

****EDIT****

Epic phale
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

btw did anyone else randomly hear this song in their sleep.....I did
noexcuses

Post by noexcuses »

fenderrocks wrote:btw did anyone else randomly hear this song in their sleep.....I did
thank god its not only me

Volted
Bunkface

Post by Volted »

fenderrocks wrote:btw did anyone else randomly hear this song in their sleep.....I did
i had a dream that i was back at my campus and the song was playing on repeat throughout the campus. but then again i fell asleep with the song on repeat.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

i hope tom wrote the solo
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

I think mustve set some sort of record for fastest 100 pages on a single topic or something... Damn, that took like a couple of weeks! I can't imagine what it's gonna be like when the album comes out...