Sum 41 / SBM discussion

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Kuesel10
First name: Nick

Re: "Screaming Bloody Murder" Discussion!

Post by Kuesel10 »

Faeyaner wrote:I was so excited when they announced they would play on RockAmRing but then stevo had this fu**in accident. Hope they will do it this year because that would bring them quite much publicity, altough MTV doesn't broadcast anymore...
No, they cancelled the show at Rock am Ring 2011. Don't know why, but they did.

source: http://www.rock-am-ring.com/news/finaler-spielplan

Back to the topic:

I'm very surprised, that this 20 sec. soundcheck is "Screaming bloody murder". I really thought it was a part of the "12 minute song". And to the motherfu***** of Island Records: Go to hell now!
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Andros »

DW_60 wrote:Je possède uniquement 1min48 du soundcheck. Ils ont joué plus longtemps mais je n'ai pas tout enrengistré. La chanson est bien "Screaming Bloody Murder"
Ok, s'il vous plaît nous donner les 1:48 de la chanson s'il vous plaît...sorry my french is bad ^^
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

DW_60 wrote:Je possède uniquement 1min48 du soundcheck. Ils ont joué plus longtemps mais je n'ai pas tout enrengistré. La chanson est bien "Screaming Bloody Murder"
please, upload it!
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

He owns only 1 minute and 48 seconds of the soundcheck. They played longer, of course, but he didn't record everything. But the song he recorded, is Screaming Bloody Murder.
Last edited by Lars on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8229145 click '1 other version'

March 29th?
Last edited by Mitchell on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DW_60
Hooch
First name: Amin
Instrument 3: Drum
Twitter: aaminolo

Post by DW_60 »

For Sale Pre-Order Now! Release Date Not Determined
Image Image

" Tu es mon petite poubelle. "
Amin #sum41france http://www.facebook.com/Sum41France
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

blackhawk1105 wrote:http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8229145 click '1 other version'

March 29th?
Awesome this:

Screaming Bloody Murder Other Versions
Sum 41
Screaming Bloody Murder CD (2010)

For Sale Pre-Order Now! Available: Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I hope this true...
DW_60
Hooch
First name: Amin
Instrument 3: Drum
Twitter: aaminolo

Post by DW_60 »

GOOD NEWS !
Image Image

" Tu es mon petite poubelle. "
Amin #sum41france http://www.facebook.com/Sum41France
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

DW_60 wrote:GOOD NEWS !
It's kind of bad news.. we knew that it would be released in march.. and if this is true we have to wait through almost the entire month of March..
Good news would be something like a new song or a single release date.. or you uploading your recording ^^
Last edited by Mitchell on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MetalMilitant41
King of Contradiction
First name: Ed
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Mississipi Saxophone

Post by MetalMilitant41 »

I knew it would be late March, i hope this is confirmed soon :glad:

I'm Mitchell's Noob aka blackhawk1105! Hehe
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

blackhawk1105 wrote: Good news would be something like a new song or a single release date.. or you uploading your recording ^^
THIS especially the last part!!! :silly:
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Isn't Deryck's birthday sometime in March? They should release the album on his birthday like they did with Stevo and Underclass Hero!
usmari_41
Bunkface
First name: Bruna Usmari
AKA: Bruna Usmari
Twitter: brunausmari

Post by usmari_41 »

The stupid music website I write album reviews for would not publish my review because it was too opinionated and negative. I just wanna see what people think. Record producer Gil Norton is back with his latest album Screaming Bloody Murder by Sum 41. The record was scheduled to come out August 23, but due to an unknown reason it was not released. A new release date has not yet been chosen, but since no one knew they were coming out with a new record, who really cares. “Scumf*ck,” is the new single that mainly consists of lead singer Deryck Whibley whining about a friend who has become a useless loser because of a drug addiction. At the end of the video it shows the drug addict passed out on the floor next to a Sum 41 album. The whole concept seems stupid because all of the druggies I know actually listen to good music. It’ll be interesting to see if the same fourteen year old girls who listened to “Fat Lip” at slumber parties still care about these obsolete punk rockers. But with the queer, emo title Screaming Bloody Murder maybe the band is trying to acquire a different type of crowd.
Submitted by Trevor (Boise)

WTF? :holyshit:
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

I'm not getting excited before the official announcement. Those release dates have been tossed around for almost a year now, so I'm not counting on them before the band/label announces it.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Isn't Deryck's birthday sometime in March? They should release the album on his birthday like they did with Stevo and Underclass Hero!
March 21st
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

usmari_41 wrote:
The stupid music website I write album reviews for would not publish my review because it was too opinionated and negative. I just wanna see what people think. Record producer Gil Norton is back with his latest album Screaming Bloody Murder by Sum 41. The record was scheduled to come out August 23, but due to an unknown reason it was not released. A new release date has not yet been chosen, but since no one knew they were coming out with a new record, who really cares. “Scumf*ck,” is the new single that mainly consists of lead singer Deryck Whibley whining about a friend who has become a useless loser because of a drug addiction. At the end of the video it shows the drug addict passed out on the floor next to a Sum 41 album. The whole concept seems stupid because all of the druggies I know actually listen to good music. It’ll be interesting to see if the same fourteen year old girls who listened to “Fat Lip” at slumber parties still care about these obsolete punk rockers. But with the queer, emo title Screaming Bloody Murder maybe the band is trying to acquire a different type of crowd.

Fucking brick. He should get his facts straight before whining. First of all, Gil Norton has been old news for A YEAR now. Second of all, the video he's talking about is fan made, not the official one. And thirdly, Skumfuk was never a single.
And the rest of his post is bullshit, since he's rating the whole album by listening to a one single song, which also is the deepcut of the album.

lol
MetalMilitant41
King of Contradiction
First name: Ed
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Mississipi Saxophone

Post by MetalMilitant41 »

usmari_41 wrote:

He's an idiot and can go F**k himself, and he's obviously referring to the vid on Youtube

I'm Mitchell's Noob aka blackhawk1105! Hehe
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

usmari_41 wrote:

Yeah, he is a bastard and retarded, he clearly refers to the fan made video on youtube the guy never see the updates after the Gil Norton "episodes" who cares, that someone just wants to make a bad critical about the full album based on a song

and...please please DW give us the song :)
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Where was that posted?
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Where was that posted?
Here http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8229145 in the "2. Customer Reviews"