Sum 41 / SBM discussion

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Re: "Screaming Bloody Murder" Discussion!

Post by Gregorovich »

Been doing french since i was like 8 or 9, dropped it just recently after getting one of the highest marks in the year, and now cannot remember a word. Who needs a foreign language degree if you have google translator?
fuck this signature nonsense
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

I live close to the French speaking part of my country, so I get to hear them all of the time. The Flemish speaking part knows the French language pretty well... But the French speaking part refuses to speak Flemish. At least most of the time.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Gregorovich wrote:Been doing french since i was like 8 or 9, dropped it just recently after getting one of the highest marks in the year, and now cannot remember a word. Who needs a foreign language degree if you have google translator?
yeah cause google translator is perfect,no bugs..
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:Been doing french since i was like 8 or 9, dropped it just recently after getting one of the highest marks in the year, and now cannot remember a word. Who needs a foreign language degree if you have google translator?
Well what it doesnt give me i can fill in myself. its not like im gonna go up to a french person and say "Hi, are you? Your name what is?"
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Gregorovich wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Well what it doesnt give me i can fill in myself. its not like im gonna go up to a french person and say "Hi, are you? Your name what is?"
why not ??all the people act too serious so somebody must act like a stupid gay...Blink 182 had known that fact and got fucking famous
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

I still learn German in school and I think I'm doing okay, although German isn't that hard to learn.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
why not ??all the people act too serious so somebody must act like a stupid gay...Blink 182 had known that fact and got fucking famous
yeah but when they know french isnt your first language, you just sound like a stupid foreigner. call me biased, but if somebody walked up to be in the street and started talking in a fast-slow poor grammar french-english dialect, id think they shouldnt have come to this country.
sumelf
Hooch
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by sumelf »

I know russian and english, but french is the most beautiful language ever imo. And i don't know it at all =/
Kuesel10
First name: Nick

Post by Kuesel10 »

lisaNL wrote:I still learn German in school and I think I'm doing okay, although German isn't that hard to learn.
haha, so you're lucky, I'm German :winkwink:

I'm new here and I heard about the new album 6 months ago. I also want a fuckin' release date now, at least of the single.

BTW: It's a great pity that Sum 41 is very unknown in Germany. Only bands like Green Day and Linkin Park are very popular here.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

^
It seems they are quite known in Germany though as always on their European tours (like the last one on Eastpak) the country they play the most dates in except the UK (obviously) is Germany - they played 8 dates there during the last tour and they're playing 3 more in February, in the UK I think they also did around 7-8 dates, all other European countries have one or two dates max. Same goes for Billy Talent who also seem to be very popular in Germany, they also recorded only German performances for their 666 DVD.
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Andros »

Well...can't wait for the 12 minute song of soundcheck or see the release date of the single
Kuesel10
First name: Nick

Post by Kuesel10 »

Hentaiman wrote:^
It seems they are quite known in Germany though as always on their European tours (like the last one on Eastpak) the country they play the most dates in except the UK (obviously) is Germany - they played 8 dates there during the last tour and they're playing 3 more in February, in the UK I think they also did around 7-8 dates, all other European countries have one or two dates max. Same goes for Billy Talent who also seem to be very popular in Germany, they also recorded only German performances for their 666 DVD.
Yeah, you're right, the renown continues to rise. UH was #10 in German album charts for one or two weeks, I think, so they are more popular now in Germany, than in 2001.
DW_60
Hooch
First name: Amin
Instrument 3: Drum
Twitter: aaminolo

Post by DW_60 »

The song is not "EPIC" but SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER
Image Image

" Tu es mon petite poubelle. "
Amin #sum41france http://www.facebook.com/Sum41France
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros

Post by Andros »

DW_60 wrote:The song is not "EPIC" but SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER
Can you upload please? :) or in fançais pouvez-vous télécharger la chanson s'il vous plaît?
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Andros wrote:
DW_60 wrote:The song is not "EPIC" but SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER
Can you upload please? :) or in fançais pouvez-vous télécharger la chanson s'il vous plaît?
Exactly.. can't wait any longer please upload
Faeyaner
Bunkface

Post by Faeyaner »

Hentaiman wrote:^
I say yes to Billy Talent, but it seems i'm the only one that knows the Sums in my school, and their are more than 2,5k pupils in it. The concert in Frankfurt where I was wasn't nearly half full, probably 300~400 people. And you have to remember that germany has like a population of 80mio.

And yes, sad to say that the most successful album was UH.
have a try and test your knowledge:
http://www.allthetests.com/quiz33/quiz/ ... um-41-test
D. wrote:Actually I don’t think playing the guitar means that you can like fuckin' wank off really fast. That’s fuckin' easy. That’s technical, anyone can fuckin' do that.
It’s like sounding really nice, having a good feel, that’s all about the guitar.
That’s what I care about. I’d rather be a better strummer than fuckin' jizz all over the fuckin' fretboard...
MetalMilitant41
King of Contradiction
First name: Ed
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 3: Mississipi Saxophone

Post by MetalMilitant41 »

Gahh, French don't get me started :suicide: hehe. They seem to be lovin' Europe atm. Hope they do some more tour dates in the UK this year, which they probably will do. Dunno, i think lots of bands are more famous in Germany, maybe Sum 41 isn't one of them, but it seems the Sums think so, maybe it's becuase of the reaction to UH or maybe they just like Germany. Also an added pont do you think they'll do some festivals this summer? They should do Download again, as they had to cancel this year due to Stevo's injury. ALSO PLZ GIVE US THE SONG

I'm Mitchell's Noob aka blackhawk1105! Hehe
Faeyaner
Bunkface

Post by Faeyaner »

I was so excited when they announced they would play on RockAmRing but then stevo had this fu**in accident. Hope they will do it this year because that would bring them quite much publicity, altough MTV doesn't broadcast anymore...
have a try and test your knowledge:
http://www.allthetests.com/quiz33/quiz/ ... um-41-test
D. wrote:Actually I don’t think playing the guitar means that you can like fuckin' wank off really fast. That’s fuckin' easy. That’s technical, anyone can fuckin' do that.
It’s like sounding really nice, having a good feel, that’s all about the guitar.
That’s what I care about. I’d rather be a better strummer than fuckin' jizz all over the fuckin' fretboard...
DW_60
Hooch
First name: Amin
Instrument 3: Drum
Twitter: aaminolo

Post by DW_60 »

Je possède uniquement 1min48 du soundcheck. Ils ont joué plus longtemps mais je n'ai pas tout enrengistré. La chanson est bien "Screaming Bloody Murder"
Image Image

" Tu es mon petite poubelle. "
Amin #sum41france http://www.facebook.com/Sum41France
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

what?