Sum 41 / SBM discussion

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Name
Bunkface
First name: Dave
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Drums

Re: "Screaming Bloody Murder" Discussion!

Post by Name »

FuckT41182 wrote:this is fucking stupid ...we have things like break ups and shit like that to talk about,but no music or informations about the progress of the SBM to talk about XD
How else are we supposed to get to 410 pages without any new info about the album? :devious:
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Name wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:this is fucking stupid ...we have things like break ups and shit like that to talk about,but no music or informations about the progress of the SBM to talk about XD
How else are we supposed to get to 410 pages without any new info about the album? :devious:
yeah it is hard :D I was about to write that I have been killing my time till SBM is out with other music,now it is POD(amazing band)...but as I was writing it down I realized that it means that I am still talking about shit XD

just found out that even P.O.D will release their new album in 2011 ..the next year is gonna be awesomeeee
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
UltraKolby
Hooch
First name: Kolby
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by UltraKolby »

With Blink 182, Green Day(maybe), Sum41, Zebrahead, Yellowcard, Rise Against, next yearr is getting better and better
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Name wrote:
yeah it is hard :D I was about to write that I have been killing my time till SBM is out with other music,now it is POD(amazing band)...but as I was writing it down I realized that it means that I am still talking about shit XD

just found out that even P.O.D will release their new album in 2011 ..the next year is gonna be awesomeeee
edit. bad of my mobile

anyway.. I thought the same about this year and I thought I will be listening to SBM around this time (and many albums too.. none of them is here)
Last edited by gejmik on Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

UltraKolby wrote:Green Day(maybe
I doubt it. They have a DVD coming out in March, so I don't see them putting out two major releases the same year.
Name
Bunkface

Post by Name »

TomiT14 wrote:
I doubt it. They have a DVD coming out in March, so I don't see them putting out two major releases the same year.
Yeah it takes them 5-6 years to release an album, why would they make one in a year and a half this time?
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Name wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:
Yeah it takes them 5-6 years to release an album, why would they make one in a year and a half this time?
because theyve decided not to do any more rock operas, and just do something like nimrod or dookie, which only took 2 weeks to make.
fuck this signature nonsense
ScottEdmondson41
First name: Scott
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by ScottEdmondson41 »

UltraKolby wrote:With Blink 182, Green Day(maybe), Sum41, Zebrahead, Yellowcard, Rise Against, next yearr is getting better and better
and the offspring and Bowling For Soup. They have new albums coming out next year too.
Name
Bunkface

Post by Name »

ScottEdmondson41 wrote:
UltraKolby wrote:With Blink 182, Green Day(maybe), Sum41, Zebrahead, Yellowcard, Rise Against, next yearr is getting better and better
and the offspring and Bowling For Soup. They have new albums coming out next year too.
i love how this has nothing to do with sum 41 :devious: we have really run out of things to talk about have we?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Name wrote:
ScottEdmondson41 wrote:
i love how this has nothing to do with sum 41 :devious: we have really run out of things to talk about have we?
something related there is :P they all will release the album in 2011 and attack the music industry one more time ...it is quite interesting ...lets hope Sum 41 is gonna win it all !
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

I'm feeling like Deryck right now.

Read= fucking drunk and just doing whatever the fuck I like.

Eat that motherfuckers.

Oh by the way: Heather makes amazing music, and should be hired by Sum 41 on SBM. She's fucking awesome.
Name
Bunkface

Post by Name »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Name wrote:
ScottEdmondson41 wrote:
something related there is :P they all will release the album in 2011 and attack the music industry one more time ...it is quite interesting ...lets hope Sum 41 is gonna win it all !
yeah i noticed that 2011 will be like the year of returning New Wave Punk and Metal bands. You have bands like B-182, Green Day Yellow card etc. releasing new things/punk while you have bands like Metallica Megadeth and Lamb of God coming out with more Metal album

I am unsure what category Sum 41 should be in.
Last edited by Name on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

Name wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Name wrote:
ScottEdmondson41 wrote:
yeah i noticed that 2011 will be like the year of returning New Wave Punk and Metal bands. You have bands like B-182, Green Day Yellow card etc. releasing new things/punk while you have bands like Metallica Megadeth and Lamb of God coming out with more Metal album

I am unsure what category Sum 41 should be in.
The category of AWESOME! :glad:
Faeyaner
Bunkface

Post by Faeyaner »

FuckT41182 wrote:... they all will release the album in 2011 and attack the music industry one more time ...it is quite interesting ...lets hope Sum 41 is gonna win it all !
That would be so great since MTV and other media just give a shit about this and only talk about Lady GaGa here...
have a try and test your knowledge:
http://www.allthetests.com/quiz33/quiz/ ... um-41-test
D. wrote:Actually I don’t think playing the guitar means that you can like fuckin' wank off really fast. That’s fuckin' easy. That’s technical, anyone can fuckin' do that.
It’s like sounding really nice, having a good feel, that’s all about the guitar.
That’s what I care about. I’d rather be a better strummer than fuckin' jizz all over the fuckin' fretboard...
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Faeyaner wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:... they all will release the album in 2011 and attack the music industry one more time ...it is quite interesting ...lets hope Sum 41 is gonna win it all !
That would be so great since MTV and other media just give a shit about this and only talk about Lady GaGa here...
MTV sucks
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

You know I was really hoping for some sort of christmas present, but having anounced nothing at all, i am sure the sums wont give us anything at all untill very late january/february. certainly nothing this year. im hoping for the 'soon' 12-minute song before the end of february, and an album before the end of april. just being realistic- we all hoped for a summer-2009 release and its effectively been pushed back 2 years for really no acceptable reason. fuck, there was no word about a rise against new album untill about a month ago, and itll proabably be out before SBM.
fuck this signature nonsense
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

Gregorovich wrote:You know I was really hoping for some sort of christmas present, but having anounced nothing at all, i am sure the sums wont give us anything at all untill very late january/february. certainly nothing this year. im hoping for the 'soon' 12-minute song before the end of february, and an album before the end of april. just being realistic- we all hoped for a summer-2009 release and its effectively been pushed back 2 years for really no acceptable reason. fuck, there was no word about a rise against new album untill about a month ago, and itll proabably be out before SBM.
It pains me to have to agree with you....
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Name wrote:i love how this has nothing to do with sum 41 :devious: we have really run out of things to talk about have we?
Well at least we're talking about something. There have been times here that there haven't been any activity at all.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

TomiT14 wrote:
Name wrote:i love how this has nothing to do with sum 41 :devious: we have really run out of things to talk about have we?
Well at least we're talking about something. There have been times here that there haven't been any activity at all.
you didn't need to say that I had saved it ...I know that :P
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

Lars wrote:Oh by the way: Heather makes amazing music, and should be hired by Sum 41 on SBM. She's fucking awesome.
has this thread really come to this? lol (thanks btw :winkwink: )

I don't know what the label's deal is with the 12 min song, seeing as how they were going to release it over warped and still haven't makes me wonder if they're just going to release the single and no 12 min before hand, that would suck