Celebrity Net Worth.

Whatever you want to talk about!
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Celebrity Net Worth.

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

I remember seeing a post on this site a while back about this website celebritynetworth.com
that shows you how much a celebrity is worth.. anyways. i looked some people up, and I was quite surprised.

Our beloved Deryck is only worth a mere 4 million
Billie Joe Armstrong is worth 55 million
Tom Delonge is worth 60 million.

I was surprised Blink beat out Green Day. and i mean come on... how is Sum 41 lacking in profits THAT much?

anyways. to put Tom and Billie's wealth in perspective, Justin Bieber is only worth 25.5 million. :holyshit:

.. Just some random info i thought was interesting. Plus I can't sleep. :suicide:
Last edited by Resident Skumfuk on Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Re: Celebrity Net Worth.

Post by Boni »

Blink-182 are far more popular than Green Day. That's why they are worth more.

I didn't expect Deryck to be worth more than that to be honest, Sum 41 aren't a massive stadium filling band like Green Day and Blink-182. It is basic logic when it comes down to it. The more famous you are, the more people have heard of you which leads to more people liking you (or hating) which in turn leads to record sales, royalties, tour tickets which all increases your net-worth.
[donate][/donate]
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

only 25.5 ??? omg it is way too much for him XD
btw great info Bony ! I did not know that Blink 182 are bigger than GD...here in Slovakia a few people know Blink but everyone knows GD ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

Yeah and the last blink 182 cd came out in 2005. Green day is more active.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Does Billie Joe Armstrong do much outside of Green Day? I mean, Tom has had other stuff to add to his wealth other than Blink 182/AvA/BCR.

quite interesting though.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Bobby Skumfuk James wrote:Does Billie Joe Armstrong do much outside of Green Day? I mean, Tom has had other stuff to add to his wealth other than Blink 182/AvA/BCR.

I also thought about his side projects...Boxcar Racer was pretty cool,wasnt they ? they sold like 1 million of records ...and AvA is also pretty good,not the second coming of Jesus good,but still pretty cool ...but I think that Billy Joe has his own side project ...somebody played me a song from that band ..
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

BCR was one of the best things things Tom has done in his career in my opinion, love that album so much.

And I mean like companies, not just side projects. This info could include many other factors as well, who knows what else Tom has done with his money. He could of invested it in something random (say the property market) and could of made a bomb. We can't really look at these figures and say Blink 182 are bigger/more successful than Green Day.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

right ...Tom always knew how to work with his money ...
btw. fucking agree with you about the BR record ... ;)
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Bobby Skumfuk James wrote:Does Billie Joe Armstrong do much outside of Green Day? I mean, Tom has had other stuff to add to his wealth other than Blink 182/AvA/BCR.

Yeah, the guys of Green Day have two other bands aswell. Foxboro Hot Tubs plays some garage rock, while The Network is some crazy space shit. I like the Foxboros, but I can't stand the Network (except for one song, check below).
Also, Billie Joe has a side project called Pinhead Gunpowder.

EDIT: Damn, I missed my milestone post again!
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:Blink-182 are far more popular than Green Day. That's why they are worth more.
I should have pointed out that this is my opinion going by how people react to their songs when I am on a night out at places that aren't considered a rock club. I don't have any facts or figures nor am I saying this is set-in-stone true.
[donate][/donate]
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Bobby Skumfuk James wrote:BCR was one of the best things things Tom has done in his career in my opinion, love that album so much.
I agree. I love the entire mood of that album. It's just so dark in a way I can't describe.

I can't say I'm too surprised about Deryck's worth. The band has really only had a couple of hits and that lasted a year or so. The rest of it has just been borderline commercial failure except for maybe Chuck thanks to Pieces.

Also, to add on to what Boni's already said about Blink being more popular than Green Day... Blink-182 never really had any "downtime" after the Enema album. They maintained their success by keeping the pop-punk sound with Take Off and then furthered their success with the self-titled. They really played their cards right and breaking up at the peak of their career helped the reunion become a big deal. On the other hand you have Green Day who have had success with Dookie and then a 10 year drought until they hit it big with American Idiot. I'm sure the majority of Billie Joe's worth would be attributed to that album.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Bobby Skumfuk James wrote:BCR was one of the best things things Tom has done in his career in my opinion, love that album so much.

And I mean like companies, not just side projects. This info could include many other factors as well, who knows what else Tom has done with his money. He could of invested it in something random (say the property market) and could of made a bomb. We can't really look at these figures and say Blink 182 are bigger/more successful than Green Day.
exactly he's got modlife, clothing companies etc .., sure bjoe has adeline records but i don't think he earns alot with it