My Story (Reposted)

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Tyler41
Walking Disaster
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Re: My Story (Reposted)

Post by Tyler41 »

That's an amazing story to say the least. I'm happy you've found someone who can make you feel so good.
All that I need is time for me to breathe. Dream little dreams that only I believe. Now that I see beyond the light, I'm gonna be, I'll be alright.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

I read the whole thing, and to be honest, i am impressed, it takes balls, BIG balls to do what you just did, sharing something this personal with us, i am very proud to be one of the people that you named above as your personal friends, i think you're a great person, and i enjoy talking to you, sir.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

True words here man: I love you, Jordan. I remember the old PTC days and you becoming my n00b on PD. Back then we talked all the time but we don't much anymore... sucks but thats life I guess. Doesn't change the fact we were good friends at one point and I'd still like to consider us good friends.

As for the Courtney situation I remember being so surprised but knew it would work out. You know I know exactly what you're going through with that (at least I think you do) and its one of the most (incredibly)bitter and (incredibly) sweet things to experience. In my case.. more the bitter. In your case it seems more the sweet, thats great, you both deserve it.

You know the whole depression thing... that entire paragraph completely explains my situation for the last 3 years.. except I honestly don't have anyone to go to about it. You know I've been a HUGE asshole to pretty much every member of this website and I'd like to say I'm sorry. I doubt anyone cares because I've pretty much alienated everyone from the site but, I truly am. I've been on this site since August 07... and I think it really is just time for me to leave. I want to apologize to all the admins (Nic, Ken, Phili... I've fought with these three since the beginning, haha oh man) Boni, Shelly41 and every member I've been a true ass to.

Not to try and steal the topic Jordan... but I feel you and me sort of transitioned into this site together, I see it fitting for me to take my leave in this topic.

So Seriously everybody... thanks for a good time, take care.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

If only my topic wasn't deleted...
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

I like sex with men.
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jordan

Post by Childish Gambino »

Madjid wrote:I read the whole thing, and to be honest, i am impressed, it takes balls, BIG balls to do what you just did, sharing something this personal with us, i am very proud to be one of the people that you named above as your personal friends, i think you're a great person, and i enjoy talking to you, sir.
I know we've had our differences, but I truly do enjoy talking to you, you're a very cool guy and I am glad to call you my friend :)
ThanksForTheVenom wrote:True words here man: I love you, Jordan. I remember the old PTC days and you becoming my n00b on PD. Back then we talked all the time but we don't much anymore... sucks but thats life I guess. Doesn't change the fact we were good friends at one point and I'd still like to consider us good friends.

As for the Courtney situation I remember being so surprised but knew it would work out. You know I know exactly what you're going through with that (at least I think you do) and its one of the most (incredibly)bitter and (incredibly) sweet things to experience. In my case.. more the bitter. In your case it seems more the sweet, thats great, you both deserve it.

You know the whole depression thing... that entire paragraph completely explains my situation for the last 3 years.. except I honestly don't have anyone to go to about it. You know I've been a HUGE asshole to pretty much every member of this website and I'd like to say I'm sorry. I doubt anyone cares because I've pretty much alienated everyone from the site but, I truly am. I've been on this site since August 07... and I think it really is just time for me to leave. I want to apologize to all the admins (Nic, Ken, Phili... I've fought with these three since the beginning, haha oh man) Boni, Shelly41 and every member I've been a true ass to.

Not to try and steal the topic Jordan... but I feel you and me sort of transitioned into this site together, I see it fitting for me to take my leave in this topic.

I feel like you and I have drifted apart, and I do take responsibility for that. Courtney and I really only text each other and we'll occasionally be on MSN to videochat, so I haven't really ever had a need to be on there, I guess. So, for that I'd like to apologize. As for you leaving, I of course wish that you wouldn't, but it's really your decision. If you do ultimately decide to leave, you better keep in touch with me<3

Also, on a side note, I love every single person that posted in this thread.
Silent in the trees.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

ThanksForTheVenom wrote:True words here man: I love you, Jordan. I remember the old PTC days and you becoming my n00b on PD. Back then we talked all the time but we don't much anymore... sucks but thats life I guess. Doesn't change the fact we were good friends at one point and I'd still like to consider us good friends.

But Charley, i thought we were friends? : (

I said what i needed to say when the topic was first posted, i cant remember what that was, and to have another attempt at it would be a load of bull. I'm sorry i have nothing to contribute to this topic, and i'm sorry Charley and i have drifted as well. Wagon wheel bro...... Wagon wheel.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

I Know I'm a bit late to be jumping into this thread and I'm not trying to down play any of what you went through when I say what I say following. Outside of This website, I never/ very rarely ever spoke to anyone. Even though I am a moderator, which to me now seems ridiculous, I just keep to myself recently. There was a period of a few months where I didn't post anything, but I still visited and lurked everyday. I myself went through a really tough time with a female, long story short; I had strong feelings for her but she only pretended to want to be around me so I'd take her to my graduation party, and after that we haven't spoken to eachother. She ended up, after saying to me she didn't want to be in a relationship, with a guy who was at one point my friend and my neighbor. I'm still pissed off and I hate her down to the core.

My point is, I wish I had what you have. I don't care if I'd have to endure that pain of never seeing that special person because we live so far away, as long as someone else cares for me and loves me as much as I do them.

I wish you two all the best.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Post by Shelley41 »

wow
good luck you both! I can't imagine how hard it must be for you two! i give you two all my respect and good luck.
where do you live, jordan?

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Took me forever to finally get around to reading this and all I can say is wow! I don't think I can say anything more unique than what's already been said and I don't want to end up sounding cliche either. Though, this would be one hell of a story to tell your kids. Also, it won't span for over four or five seasons like How I Met Your Mother!

Anyway, I wish the both of you all the best. You two deserve to be together after all you've gone through.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Took me forever to finally get around to reading this and all I can say is wow! I don't think I can say anything more unique than what's already been said and I don't want to end up sounding cliche either. Though, this would be one hell of a story to tell your kids. Also, it won't span for over four or five seasons like How I Met Your Mother!

Anyway, I wish the both of you all the best. You two deserve to be together after all you've gone through.
Let's not encourage Jordan to spread his genetic material please.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]