Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Re: TNS Twitter Thread

Post by Emil »

Jake! wrote:
Emil wrote:
samueeL wrote:5mins internet time, dammit. I'm already kickass soldier !
Evening private, killed someone yet?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 597300.stm

That guy is actually Samuel.
Quantity over quality. That's the order of the finnish army.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Lunch break from work. I can't wait to come home so I can play Dragon Age: Origins!

PS - Boni, if you're reading this, I have no idea what Playstation Plus really is. I know I'm like 16 days late replying to your message, but I hardly get them on my PS3! Haha.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Lunch break from work. I can't wait to come home so I can play Dragon Age: Origins!
Just got that game myself, I like it, but i cant play it for long... well, i do play for a while evidently, i usually play in at least 1 hour sessions, but the game is so "breathy" and long i feel like i got nothing done in that hour! I was hoping it'd be a bit more like the game Oblivion, which is the funnest game i've ever played myself. So many quests and so many different weapons/things you can do, its great! but anyway, back to dragon age. theres lots to do on dragon age but most of it is talking, theres a lot of action but i don't like the way its set up. however i love the characters, Allister is my favorite character along with Morrigan, hilarious when you get 'em together aye? oh, and the dog thing. I named mine "Kibble". How far are you in the game? Dunno if you've reached the boy in the castle yet "conner" is his name, not to spoil it for you if you haven't reached it, but don't kill him. i guess theres a lot more you can do if you don't kill him. I was playing for like 3 hours and was getting tired, so i just killed his ass.

tldr.
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

Wow so last night I had my friend who is basically my identical twin and my sister had his sister over, and basically we're all related, but not technically. We were up for a few hours last night chilling out in my basement drinking, but not being stupid, and playing card games. My dad came home and we all got a late start hiding our drinks and he came down and we were all behind the bar (stupid I know, but that was the first place we thought of) and he caught us. He was pissed, but my mom was pissed-er? and she was bitching and ranting and I wanted to :suicide: because it was so embarrassing, not like they haven't seen my parents go off before, but still. Now my parents think that all I do with friends is drink, which is not true. on a good note, they haven't mentioned it at all today.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

sumfan4 wrote:Wow so last night I had my friend who is basically my identical twin and my sister had his sister over, and basically we're all related, but not technically. We were up for a few hours last night chilling out in my basement drinking, but not being stupid, and playing card games. My dad came home and we all got a late start hiding our drinks and he came down and we were all behind the bar (stupid I know, but that was the first place we thought of) and he caught us. He was pissed, but my mom was pissed-er? and she was bitching and ranting and I wanted to :suicide: because it was so embarrassing, not like they haven't seen my parents go off before, but still. Now my parents think that all I do with friends is drink, which is not true. on a good note, they haven't mentioned it at all today.
You, my friend, fail at life.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

sumfan4 wrote:Wow so last night I had my friend who is basically my identical twin and my sister had his sister over, and basically we're all related, but not technically. We were up for a few hours last night chilling out in my basement drinking, but not being stupid, and playing card games. My dad came home and we all got a late start hiding our drinks and he came down and we were all behind the bar (stupid I know, but that was the first place we thought of) and he caught us. He was pissed, but my mom was pissed-er? and she was bitching and ranting and I wanted to :suicide: because it was so embarrassing, not like they haven't seen my parents go off before, but still. Now my parents think that all I do with friends is drink, which is not true. on a good note, they haven't mentioned it at all today.
i used to hide my bottles beneath my bed or inside the sofabed
Last edited by Druska on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Oh my god, i got such creative birthday wishes, wtff. I am truly happy right now. And next week will get even better with a b-day trip to Southern Estonia with my best friend where i'll meet some rad people and perhaps even my very own little fangirl from dA, haha. <3
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

That's not nearly as bad as when i got caught drinking. Well the didn't caught me drinking but they caught me shitfaced trying to walk up the stairs quietly.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

your mom was "MORE pissed, pissed off more, more angry, angrier" you dumb bastard.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

I hurt my knee when I was out on my boat, it wasn't fun.
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

Lolzfail.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

ThanksForTheVenom wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:Lunch break from work. I can't wait to come home so I can play Dragon Age: Origins!
Just got that game myself, I like it, but i cant play it for long... well, i do play for a while evidently, i usually play in at least 1 hour sessions, but the game is so "breathy" and long i feel like i got nothing done in that hour! I was hoping it'd be a bit more like the game Oblivion, which is the funnest game i've ever played myself. So many quests and so many different weapons/things you can do, its great! but anyway, back to dragon age. theres lots to do on dragon age but most of it is talking, theres a lot of action but i don't like the way its set up. however i love the characters, Allister is my favorite character along with Morrigan, hilarious when you get 'em together aye? oh, and the dog thing. I named mine "Kibble". How far are you in the game? Dunno if you've reached the boy in the castle yet "conner" is his name, not to spoil it for you if you haven't reached it, but don't kill him. i guess theres a lot more you can do if you don't kill him. I was playing for like 3 hours and was getting tired, so i just killed his ass.

tldr.
I agree that there's tons to do, but tons of dialogue (I find myself skipping a lot of it even if it's something new). I started the game as a Dalin Elf Rogue, but restarted as just a human warrior (so exciting, so original, I know). I'm in the part of the game where you're at Redcliffe and have to help fight the darkspawn. I got the "Return to Ostagar" DLC so I can get King Calain's armor though, so I'm going to do that first. I'll keep in mind not to kill Connor!
That sucks. My parents kind of knew I was getting drunk with friends when I went out. They didn't really care so long as I got a ride home with someone sober.
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

I'm bored now. just thought I'd share.
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Post by patenttiftw »

Gutter Dreams wrote:I'm bored now. just thought I'd share.
1 person likes this.
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

patenttiftw wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:I'm bored now. just thought I'd share.
1 person likes this.
is their name Aarne?
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

That sucks. My parents kind of knew I was getting drunk with friends when I went out. They didn't really care so long as I got a ride home with someone sober.[/quote]
Same.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

if you're legal age why does it matter?
if you're not legal age then you probs shouldn't be drinking lol
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I guess I probably should've mentioned this was when I was 15-17, haha.
turtlehobopirate
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Minna
Instrument 1: Acoustic Guitar

Post by turtlehobopirate »

Jake! wrote:
You, my friend, fail at life.
You just realize this now?

Wikipedian Protester

http://xkcd.com/
http://explosm.net/
My masters are Reem and Aaron and they are awesome. My awesome n00b is Gutter Dreams. Don't mess with them.
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

Jeez Chrise

edit: fuck, never mind, my Mr. Slave picture won't show up.
Last edited by sumfan4 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.