Your Band?

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: Your Band?

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

SociallyInept wrote:
ThanksForTheVenom wrote:
BrandonCorey wrote:
SociallyInept wrote:I'm in a band called Socially Inept, we're a four-piece out of Winnipeg, Manitoba and we actually just finished a few demos in the studio that you can check out over at http://www.myspace.com/sociallyineptrock. I'd suggest checking out Lookout and Enough, they're my favorite.
Love the band man. I remember listening to you guys a while back but you sound so much better now. Keep it up!
Stop lying to him, its god awful. It would be decent if the singer could sing at least a LITTLE in-tune.
Well that's a little rude. I'm the singer and the singing is in-tune, my voice may be fucking annoying but it's still in-tune.
No it is not, sir.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

SociallyInept wrote:
Well that's a little rude. I'm the singer and the singing is in-tune, my voice may be fucking annoying but it's still in-tune.
It's cool, dude. Your band is probably the best band that features member(s) from this website. So, don't worry about it.

I actually didn't want to give you guys a listen, simply because I expected to hear the same shitty music I've heard from just about every other band that has members on a website, but it's not actually as bad as I expected it to be. If the recordings had better production, I'd probably put you guys on my iTunes.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

SociallyInept wrote:I'm in a band called Socially Inept, we're a four-piece out of Winnipeg, Manitoba and we actually just finished a few demos in the studio that you can check out over at http://www.myspace.com/sociallyineptrock. I'd suggest checking out Lookout and Enough, they're my favorite.
It's good. I like the guitar work.
SociallyInept
King of Contradiction
First name: Troy
Instrument 1: Vocals
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by SociallyInept »

Kyle! wrote:I actually didn't want to give you guys a listen, simply because I expected to hear the same shitty music I've heard from just about every other band that has members on a website, but it's not actually as bad as I expected it to be. If the recordings had better production, I'd probably put you guys on my iTunes.
Thanks man, yeah I know, we need to put some more production into those recordings.