Post by Jeremy Kill »

Jake-41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Sumfan wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:Love it.

They're best work hands down.
thats not what you said on xbl!
Yeah... I should edit that. I was blinded by the bliss of a new song. It's decent but if a single, i hope it's my least favorite of the 3, which is how many they usually release.
It won't be a single. It was almost cut from the album.
If this isn't a single, i'd like to see 3 other songs beat it. I think it should be a single, because it really is a good song, i just hope it isn't the best.
Well if Scumfuck almost got cut from the album then surely whatever Sum 41 put out as a single would be better than it.

Though, I shouldn't be so sure as this song could've been cut for not fitting in with the rest of the songs on the album. For example, Noots is a damn good song, but it still got cut from Chuck. Scumfuck is a good song as well, though I doubt it would make it as a single since it's so short and it's called, "Scumfuck".

Anyway, without hearing the rest of the album, I'd like to think of Scumfuck as the "ANIC" of Screaming Bloody Murder. Imagine if Sum 41 was putting out Does This Look Infected? and they used ANIC on the Warped Tour Sampler. I think that would be the equivalent to this situation. I don't think Scumfuck is a song that will represent the album well, but it's a song that's still worthy of being listened to.

So if anyone is still wanting to hear a riff or a little metal edge to the music, I wouldn't put my hopes down just yet, but I also won't expect anything "more metal" than any of the songs on Chuck or Does This Look Infected?.
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Re: Scumfuck Download + Discussion

Post by Nic »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Sumfan wrote:

Yeah... I should edit that. I was blinded by the bliss of a new song. It's decent but if a single, i hope it's my least favorite of the 3, which is how many they usually release.
If this isn't a single, i'd like to see 3 other songs beat it. I think it should be a single, because it really is a good song, i just hope it isn't the best.
Well if Scumfuck almost got cut from the album then surely whatever Sum 41 put out as a single would be better than it.

Though, I shouldn't be so sure as this song could've been cut for not fitting in with the rest of the songs on the album. For example, Noots is a damn good song, but it still got cut from Chuck. Scumfuck is a good song as well, though I doubt it would make it as a single since it's so short and it's called, "Scumfuck".

Anyway, without hearing the rest of the album, I'd like to think of Scumfuck as the "ANIC" of Screaming Bloody Murder. Imagine if Sum 41 was putting out Does This Look Infected? and they used ANIC on the Warped Tour Sampler. I think that would be the equivalent to this situation. I don't think Scumfuck is a song that will represent the album well, but it's a song that's still worthy of being listened to.

So if anyone is still wanting to hear a riff or a little metal edge to the music, I wouldn't put my hopes down just yet, but I also won't expect anything "more metal" than any of the songs on Chuck or Does This Look Infected?.
I could actually see them putting ANIC on a sampler like that.
kILLDR3n
Ma Poubelle
First name: Derek

Post by kILLDR3n »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Sumfan wrote:

I see some songs with the pace of Still Waiting or No Brains, but I don't see any Bitter End being on there. That was like all Dave anyway and Steve said somewhere that its a fun song to play but probably shouldn't have made the album.
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

You never release the best songs as a singles, you release the most mainstream songs as singles.
BCR1299
First name: Jay

Post by BCR1299 »

Ill be honest when i first heard this song a couple days ago after i came home from Warped Tour, I was like "What? is that Deryck?" Cuz it didnt sound like him at all. And im with the MCR people i truly thought it was Gerard Way. After i listened to it the next morning on the second scumfuck i noticed yea that is Deryck. I actually like this new sound. Theres so much intensity in the song.
vill_chouine
Bunkface
First name: Israël

Post by vill_chouine »

Emil wrote:You never release the best songs as a singles, you release the most mainstream songs as singles.
agreed
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Sumfan wrote:

I'm saying it's a good song.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

Jake-41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Sumfan wrote:

This.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

BCR1299 wrote:Ill be honest when i first heard this song a couple days ago after i came home from Warped Tour, I was like "What? is that Deryck?" Cuz it didnt sound like him at all. And im with the MCR people i truly thought it was Gerard Way. After i listened to it the next morning on the second scumfuck i noticed yea that is Deryck. I actually like this new sound. Theres so much intensity in the song.
If you listen to it enough you realize it sounds nothing like MCR.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

vill_chouine wrote:
Emil wrote:You never release the best songs as a singles, you release the most mainstream songs as singles.
agreed
I agree too, but this song is not really a mainstream song either. =P
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

Phili wrote:
vill_chouine wrote:
agreed
Yeah, that was my point.
41salute
Bunkface

Post by 41salute »

vill_chouine wrote:
agreed
Disagreed. You're best song may be a mainstream sounding song. Logic-fail. Lolol jkjk

I know what you mean.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Jake-41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Sumfan wrote:

I know, I was talking about the underlined portion where you wanted 3 other songs to "beat it". That's why I underlined it. If it almost got cut, then there's surely other songs on he album better.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Emil wrote:
Phili wrote:
vill_chouine wrote:
agreed
Yeah, that was my point.
...Oh. Were you saying that this is potentially one of the best songs then? I certainly don't think that that will be the case. At least I hope not. Because this is great but that would be a letdown.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Phili wrote:
Emil wrote:
Phili wrote:
vill_chouine wrote:
agreed
Yeah, that was my point.
...Oh. Were you saying that this is potentially one of the best songs then? I certainly don't think that that will be the case. At least I hope not. Because this is great but that would be a letdown.
Right. I like the song, but if this was their best, I would be disappointed, haha.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

i think you can change the title to Screaming Bloody Murder discussion now :D

and then no other topics about the album will get opened
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

Phili wrote:
Emil wrote:
Phili wrote:
vill_chouine wrote:
agreed
Yeah, that was my point.
It's a good song but if this is the best song on the record it's not gonna live up to my excpectations. The same three piano notes all the time has started to annoy me.
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Phili wrote:
Emil wrote:
Phili wrote:
vill_chouine wrote:
agreed
Yeah, that was my point.
Right. I like the song, but if this was their best, I would be disappointed, haha.
Disagree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This could be the only song on the album and it would still not be a letdown. It's as if it was made just for me.. this totally saved my summer.
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

Simon wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
Phili wrote:
Emil wrote:
Phili wrote:
vill_chouine wrote:
agreed
Yeah, that was my point.
Disagree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This could be the only song on the album and it would still not be a letdown. It's as if it was made just for me.. this totally saved my summer.
I agree with Simon completely
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

I dunno whom to agree with. So i'll just disagree with everything.

Quickedit: coz i'm punk!
Last edited by Madjid on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED