Sum 41 - We're All to Blame (a 6th grade's music video)

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Londons Calling Again

Re: Sum 41 - We're All to Blame (a 6th grade's music video)

Post by Londons Calling Again »

Sumfan wrote:
Londons Calling Again wrote:
Sumfan wrote:
Sumfan wrote:
Sumfan wrote:i'd fuck the shit out of those chicks.
I saw the pic. It was fucking disgusting.
Same.

I'm sorry but why do i care? kid, you posted on this site 17 times, you were a cock ass on pd for a while, I don't even know you, and you come on here and are like "yeah i saw the pic, it was disgusting, care about my opinion".

Are you egotistical? , or just a moron?

First off I'd like to say, that comment was a joke. None of you believe me? thats great, overdose on pain meds and die in a fire? I don't give a fuck. Second, NONE of the males on this website wouldn't NOT fuck those girls if they came on strong enough and basically were like "give it to meh babey (uh-huh! uh-huh!)", ANY of them who say otherwise is a god damn liar, although a lot might say "no way man", we all know buddies, in our heart of hearts, you would.

Let me explain why you're an idiot:
That has nothing to do with this topic
your first post on this website in months is this
as if i'm supposed to care how you "saw a pic" out of the blue?
it was probably of my penis, or my penis going into a womans vagina
k
pretty sure thats what penises are for? oh, you thought they were for sucking? srry.
sorry your dick doesn't go into any vag bro, and it clearly doesn't. how you fucking came on here like this and was like "yeah your dick in a vag is so gross ew, let me put my life on hold JUST TO TELL YOU WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT" :lol!:

this may seem like a long post for someone who doesn't care, but its 2:30 AM and I'm bored, so I decided to pull a Hitler, and toast a jew.

ps:
fuck you.
I was actually wanting to congratulate you on finding your cock. CONGRATS! I don't take pics of inserting my cock into girls. Why? Cause I'm to busy fucking them to actually take the time and take a pic. Who am I going to show? Some random kid on the internet?
See now I know you're lying, you don't have sex, brah.

Also, kyle says he never showed anyone that photo.
Who said it was kyle? Even if it was, could people be lying? And do you know my personal life? Do you stalk me? I'm pretty sure you moved to Alaska. Like before correct me if I'm mistaking. Stalking a kid in New York is creepy.
Why would I have to fight about knowing that I did something and how it won't affect your life?
Kyles the only one I showed, so he must be the one thats lying. guess thats who you're calling a liar then, or, you were miss informed, sir.

Don't know, now I'm just fucking with you because I'm bored. And I don't live in AK anymore.
Could he have sent it to someone and then he sent it to someone and he sent it to me?
I don't know. I got it though. Wasn't pretty. I don't know how you were fucking with me though. I just don't care. Actually I'm pretty entertained. And tired, but also entertained.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: Sum 41 - We're All to Blame (a 6th grade's music video)

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

small black child.