Screaming Bloody Murder Out August 31!

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: Screaming Bloody Murder Out August 31!

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Phili wrote:
Sumfan wrote:
Jesus Christ Supermarket wrote:I actually kind of liked it... 20 bucks says I'm going to like it better than the logo they actually come up with.
20 bucks would say you're a faggot too.
50 bucks would say that that's a homophobic comment whether you intended it to be or not and I DON'T approve.
100 dollars would say.

burn all the fags that don't agree.
Nic wrote:
Phili wrote:
Sumfan wrote:
Jesus Christ Supermarket wrote:I actually kind of liked it... 20 bucks says I'm going to like it better than the logo they actually come up with.
50 bucks would say that that's a homophobic comment whether you intended it to be or not and I DON'T approve.
Phili ftw.
shhhh<3
Last edited by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Personally, I think Sum 41 should stay away from any cover that has any members of the band on it. Underclass Hero had a horrible cover. I don't care what any of you say, it could have looked so much better.
Keep away from any member of the band on the cover! That's what the CD booklet is for!
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Kyle! wrote:Personally, I think Sum 41 should stay away from any cover that has any members of the band on it. Underclass Hero had a horrible cover. I don't care what any of you say, it could have looked so much better.
Keep away from any member of the band on the cover! That's what the CD booklet is for!
Half Hour of Power, All Killer No Filler and Does This Look Infected? all had members on the cover art.
[donate][/donate]
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Kyle! wrote:Personally, I think Sum 41 should stay away from any cover that has any members of the band on it. Underclass Hero had a horrible cover. I don't care what any of you say, it could have looked so much better.
Half Hour of Power, All Killer No Filler and Does This Look Infected? all had members on the cover art.
Yeah but I think he's referring to UH, which had a lame cover TBH. Not to mention, with a list like that.. chuck was the only thing they put out without a member being on it, so kyle would say stop for that reason as well.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Sumfan wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Yeah but I think he's referring to UH, which had a lame cover TBH. Not to mention, with a list like that.. chuck was the only thing they put out without a member being on it, so kyle would say stop for that reason as well.
Ture, Underclass Hero was much a pointless cover. Even the spitting was kind of lame even though I know It was to do with the whole "Spit in the face of the establishment".
[donate][/donate]
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

The UH cover-art and booklet was a big letdown. HHOP, AKNF and DTLI? worked because those covers were never meant to be serious.
shadowred3
First name: jonah

Post by shadowred3 »

heres hoping for another cover that looks like chuck
41salute
Bunkface

Post by 41salute »

Phili wrote:
Sumfan wrote:
The word 'homophobia' is thrown around way too much by all you liberals these days.

HomoPHOBIA.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

41salute wrote:
Phili wrote:
Sumfan wrote:
The word 'homophobia' is thrown around way too much by all you liberals these days.

HomoPHOBIA.
The words "fag," "faggot," and "gay" are thrown around way too much these days.

Spst. The word "homophobia" is not being thrown around when there's a recognized unpleasant term for homosexual people being used in a negative context. Actually, since it's a slur, the context doesn't really matter.

And since when is having a liberal standpoint a bad thing? Last time I checked, liberals, on the most basic level with no affiliation with any political party, are open-minded and accepting. That is in NO WAY a bad thing.

"You liberals." Christ. On a Sum 41 board? Really? That's kind of shameful.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Phili wrote:
41salute wrote:
Phili wrote:
Sumfan wrote:

HomoPHOBIA.

Spst. The word "homophobia" is not being thrown around when there's a recognized unpleasant term for homosexual people being used in a negative context. Actually, since it's a slur, the context doesn't really matter.

And since when is having a liberal standpoint a bad thing? Last time I checked, liberals, on the most basic level with no affiliation with any political party, are open-minded and accepting. That is in NO WAY a bad thing.

Shit the bed!
Everyone knows every conversation involving Sumfan should be disregarded completely xD
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

Phili wrote:
41salute wrote:
Phili wrote:
Sumfan wrote:

HomoPHOBIA.

I'm sorry, in no way what-so-ever are liberals accepting. Only in their own little, self righteous minds.

I don't even associate the word "fag" with being homosexual anymore, i use it in the same vein as "idiot" or "dumbass".

I'm sorry phili but, I do not care the least if you don't like me using the word fag, or any other word for that matter. Why should i? because YOU dislike it? YOU don't believe in it? your friends dislike it? they don't believe in it either? its just right? why? says who?

In no way do i share a liberal's view, i spew the word faggot, every day, all day. so what? If you're so accepting as a liberal, you can accept I don't share the same view as you, and move on.

I really don't go bitching at you when you make a post I don't like, do i? No.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jake »

*facepalm*
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

Jake! wrote:*facepalm*
Nice addition to this.

Appreciate it, you can go now.
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Hahahahaha, I just remembered why I left. In real life people actually LISTEN to what you say. That's right. Thanks. =) Sorry about this, Nic. I was trying to put a bit more brain into the world and people tried to drag me through the mud for it. Nice.

I'm sorry that I was reasonable enough to let you in on the little secret that when you're in actual physical human company, people WILL think less of you for "spewing" that word. They won't tell you, but they will. Good luck with that.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Post by Shelley41 »

I'm hoping it'll be released in August but why would cone & steve say it'll be out 2 months later?

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

Phili wrote:Hahahahaha, I just remembered why I left. In real life people actually LISTEN to what you say. That's right. Thanks. =) Sorry about this, Nic. I was trying to put a bit more brain into the world and people tried to drag me through the mud for it. Nice.

I'm sorry that I was reasonable enough to let you in on the little secret that when you're in actual physical human company, people WILL think less of you for "spewing" that word. They won't tell you, but they will. Good luck with that.
As far as I'm concerned good riddance, you're a fool phili. a stupid, self righteous fool.

You don't put brain anything. You actually think that highly of yourself? as if we need your elegance, your intelligence? Wrong, i like how I provide a valid point, aside from me spewing the word fag, i provided a valid point to this and you couldn't answer with anything but "i tried to smarten people up with my self righteous attitude and it didn't work sorry nic, but im leaving now (so hate sumfan for that)".

Are you 14 fucking years old? God, people like you are so damn stupid its astounding, if ANYONE disagrees with your views, they're unintelligent. You're unintelligent phili, you have a good camouflage though.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jake »

Sumfan, babycakes.

Shut up <3
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

Jake! wrote:Sumfan, babycakes.

Shut up <3
I will not shut up, jake.

I'm going to come out and say it, phili is a god damn self righteous cunt.

If you want me to shut up, ban me. But as long as she continues her moronic tirades, I'm going to continue my own moronic tirades.
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Remember when I said that the difference between real life and this board is that in real life, people actually LISTEN to what you say? Yeah. Point proven. You selected a few words, one sentence maybe, and decided that the whole point of my post was that I was more intelligent because of my views. For the record, it wasn't. I'm sure you have some perfectly intelligent reason behind saying "fag" all the time. I wasn't insinuating that it was my brain that I was putting in the world. Frankly, I'd rather keep that in my head. Was I insinuating that being open-minded is intelligent? Yes. Do you have to agree with that? No. Calm the hell down and stop taking my general comments, that admittedly are often spurred by yours, so damn personally.

I think it'll be released in October, I think ChartAttack is a bit full of shit this time.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jake »

HE DROPPED A C-BOMB! RUUUUUUUUUUUN
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]