HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Re: The Sum 41 New Album Thread!

Post by HugoDisasters »

Sum 41 does not do bad songs in general, and having a 12 minute single wouldn't have 4 minutes of slience. Not with the theme they are speaking about. I mean dark and aggressive must mean 12 minutes of hardcore destruction. Who knows? Maybe a bit like We're all to blame but 12 minutes and more fantastic ;>

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Stef
Walking Disaster
First name: Stef
Instrument 2: Drums

Post by Stef »

Their are a few long songs that i like. Homecoming, JoS, I posses my heart, that 16 min long song of nofx..

And don't forget! It's Sum fuckin 41.. They can do everything.

Some days it just gets so hard
And I don’t wanna slip away.
Stef
Walking Disaster

Post by Stef »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
sdkee wrote:So. Tracklist is false. I'm happy
how would you know that the tracklist is false?
Like simon said..

HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill

Post by HugoDisasters »

sdkee wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Like simon said..
Because they've got balls of STEEL!

Zell1010
Billy Spleen
First name: Andy
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Zell1010 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:Most long songs bore me after the first little while, a few DragonForce songs being an exception. I'm hoping it's fast paced because one thing I can't stand is a long-slow song.
the only long song that I like is Jesus of Suburbia by GD ...this one is a master piece ...I don't like when song has a lenght 10 minutes and 5 minutes from it is quiet ...

for example BfS-If you come back to me ...I really love the song but I had to cut it off so I could listen to it...
As long as the 12 minute song isn't a complete rip off of Jesus of Suburbia, then I'll be happy. I love both bands but I want Sum 41 to sound like Sum 41, and no one else.
Last edited by Zell1010 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

yeah and I forgot Grim Goodbye by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ...but it's not as long as Jesus of Suburbia..
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

Allirhgt everybody.

I've been on holiday since wednesday and it seems like a lot has happened.

Having the title -at least almost for sure and some news about new music: awesome.

12 minute song would be awesome, if it's not part of the album. Like Cone said: it's 1/4 of the album, so let's hope this song isn't actually on it. That would be a bummer; revealing a quarter of the album for free.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited right now.

Let's hope for some more news in the next couple of days1
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

I still don't understand this thing about "getting songs for free" ...since when music must be available for free to people could download it ? :silly:
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

FuckT41182 wrote:I still don't understand this thing about "getting songs for free" ...since when music must be available for free to people could download it ? :silly:
because the way we all do it is actually illegal.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Sumfan wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:I still don't understand this thing about "getting songs for free" ...since when music must be available for free to people could download it ? :silly:
because the way we all do it is actually illegal.
strange ...never gave a fuck about it :P I will buy only these original records - Sum 41-New Album,Blink 182 - New album...
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

I'll only buy them after i downloaded the leaks and knows if i like it or not.
Stef
Walking Disaster

Post by Stef »

FakeNinja wrote:
sdkee wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Like simon said..
Because they've got balls of STEEL!
Belgium. Yes.

HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill

Post by HugoDisasters »

It's raining, what a bummer.
Hell no! If it would rain on a Sum 41 concert it would just make it better !!!!!
You get all wet and the sound is bouncing of the water drops making it even more intense. Think about it!
Last edited by Heather on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix youtube video

TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:Most long songs bore me after the first little while, a few DragonForce songs being an exception. I'm hoping it's fast paced because one thing I can't stand is a long-slow song.
Yeah, I hope it's a fast one all the way through. Unlike 88 and Hooch, which I usually cut off after the guitar solos.
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

The only similar long song that I can think of from the top of my head is The Decline by NoFX, which I actually like quite a bit.
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

FuckT41182 wrote:
the only long song that I like is Jesus of Suburbia by GD ...this one is a master piece ...I don't like when song has a lenght 10 minutes and 5 minutes from it is quiet ...

for example BfS-If you come back to me ...I really love the song but I had to cut it off so I could listen to it...
Jesus of Suburbia is an example of why I don't like long songs. It just keeps dragging on and on. I might be a little bias since i don't like Green Day in the first place.
[donate][/donate]
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

Jesus of Suburbia is an example of why I don't like long songs. It just keeps dragging on and on. I might be a little bias since i don't like Green Day in the first place.
Really now? Then you don't know Jesus of Suburbia. It's an amazing song that never gets old in its 9 minutes. It is constantly moving forward and not just the generic song formula
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

finglemaster wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

Really now? Then you don't know Jesus of Suburbia. It's an amazing song that never gets old in its 9 minutes. It is constantly moving forward and not just the generic song formula
Of course I know it, my girlfriend plays it all the time, doesn't mean I have to like it. get flamed for having an opinion.
[donate][/donate]
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

finglemaster wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

faggot.
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
finglemaster wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

Of course I know it, my girlfriend plays it all the time, doesn't mean I have to like it. get flamed for having an opinion.
Plays it all the time, in its entire duration? You two must have a lot of free time together. Excuse my opinion, but it does not drag on and on.