n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Stevo Twitter

Post by Simon »

Another great Stevo adventure after my very successful Gossip Girl attack in Q&A last year, haha (btw. now that I think about it again, seems like he actually stopped using S. to close journal posts since then, at least that's what I'm going to believe from now on, lol). Anyways, here it goes:

stevosum41: New tv came w/o powerplug so... http://yfrog.com/0j4w3yj

schlafanzyk: Liar, stand-by light is on. (@stevosum41) http://yfrog.com/0j4w3yj

stevosum41: @schlafanzyk silly goose! That's the "no power cord warning light"

schlafanzyk: @stevosum41 Oh right, it's the limited women's edition .. now I see it

stevosum41: @schlafanzyk That doesn't make any sense. But I'll take it!!

I'm not sure if he actually didn't get it or if he's just avoiding to appear sexist :devious:

So I'm thinking about what would be funny to reply. Something like:
"Of course it doesn't! But ask a regular guy how often he "fixed" the TV of a female friend with the magic powerplug move.. and I wish that was a sex reference"

It's a bit too long though.

Or may be something way more dumb? Like "Of course you'll take it .. you'll take it all the way, you dirty thing!"
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: Stevo Twitter

Post by FuckT41182 »

arguing about TV ? :) I don't understand what the man wanned to say with "It's the limited women's edition" :D
was he trying to say that no woman would notice that powerplug's missing ?? :silly:
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

It's all just for fun because I know Steve likes to jump at stupid things like this :winkwink:
The man is me btw. and I was saying that as a joke because women could really need a "no power cord" warning light, because a loose power connection is quite often the only reason why they declare something as broken/not working and ask guys for help.
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Simon wrote:It's all just for fun because I know Steve likes to jump at stupid things like this :winkwink:
The man is me btw. and I was saying that as a joke because women could really need a "no power cord" warning light, because a loose power connection is quite often the only reason why they declare something as broken/not working and ask guys for help.
yeah Stevo likes conversations like this one :D and not only women but also older people ...My cousing works in IT and one older man called him once saying that his computer suddenly stopped working :) they took a drive to his house and they found out that PC was unplugged :hehe:
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

yeah.. it has happend several times that my sister asked me to look at her DVD player cause 'it wasn't working' and 3 times I checked and found out that it wasn't plugged correctly in the tv..