Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Re: Big Changes?

Post by Boni »

FuckT41182 wrote:and maybe they decided to stop being straight ...this video can make miracles
I swear that I never wanned to be gay more then after watching this video ...especially after taking a good look on homeless Steve :P

BTW: I have a question for all the English people...I saw a guy with T shit on which was written - Homosexuals are gay ...what is this supposed to mean ???I am really interested in meaning of it but somehow I don't get it ...
It's what we call being sarcastic.
[donate][/donate]
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

FuckT41182 wrote:and maybe they decided to stop being straight ...this video can make miracles
I swear that I never wanned to be gay more then after watching this video ...especially after taking a good look on homeless Steve :P

BTW: I have a question for all the English people...I saw a guy with T shit on which was written - Homosexuals are gay ...what is this supposed to mean ???I am really interested in meaning of it but somehow I don't get it ...
What does this post do in this thread?
Get out of my brain!
DeryckW
Billy Spleen
Last.fm Username: DeryckW

Post by DeryckW »

Haha, why can't people never get over Brownsound. Even if Dave would come back, it would never be the same as it was 5-10 years ago.

Well, lets just hope it something good, like something about the new album.
Sometimes I can't help think that I have you right behind me all this time
If only you could have a chance to see
All the happiness you gave to me
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

TomiT14 wrote:

Get out of my brain!
the sentence "and maybe they decided to stop being straight" belongs here ...what's left is just a product of my beautiful and smart brain ...I don't like to admit but fuck yeah,I am smart...Einstein would agree
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

well considering they haven't had a new record out since 07 and haven't been on a huge tour in a while, maybe it just means that sum41 is back and better than ever. Who knows

and theres no need to bash Tom, hes a great guy and an amazing guitar player. Dave is happy with where he is at, you guys should respect that
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Post by patenttiftw »

FuckT41182 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:

Get out of my brain!
the sentence "and maybe they decided to stop being straight" belongs here ...what's left is just a product of my beautiful and smart brain ...I don't like to admit but fuck yeah,I am smart...Einstein would agree
Jon Lajoie fan much? I saw you posting Radio Friendly Song on some topic. I used to like him too but got bored, lol.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Patentti wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:

Get out of my brain!
Jon Lajoie fan much? I saw you posting Radio Friendly Song on some topic. I used to like him too but got bored, lol.
I can't get bored by listening to something too much...there are ever moments when I like to listen to Sum 41,Blink 182 or Jon Lajoie or to bilions of other bands ...for example now I listen to Relient K,Switchfoot and MxPx...I will be enjoying this for a few days and they I will want to listen to Sum 41 and after another week to Jon Lajoie ...over and over and again :winkwink: but I will never get bored
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Patentti wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:

Get out of my brain!
I can't get bored by listening to something too much...there are ever moments when I like to listen to Sum 41,Blink 182 or Jon Lajoie or to bilions of other bands ...for example now I listen to Relient K,Switchfoot and MxPx...I will be enjoying this for a few days and they I will want to listen to Sum 41 and after another week to Jon Lajoie ...over and over and again :winkwink: but I will never get bored
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Post by patenttiftw »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Patentti wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:

Get out of my brain!
Haha, I think him as a comedian more than an artist. Not really musically enjoyable for me, but he's laughable stuff.
turtlehobopirate
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Minna
Instrument 1: Acoustic Guitar

Post by turtlehobopirate »

Emil wrote:
sumfan4 wrote:Dave!!! Please come back Dave!! I hate Tom. ....okay, well hate is a strong word, but I don't like the fact that Dave was replaced, and especially by a guy in a different band that sucks who is trying to get his crappy band recognized.
Ignorant prick.
:agreed:

Wikipedian Protester

http://xkcd.com/
http://explosm.net/
My masters are Reem and Aaron and they are awesome. My awesome n00b is Gutter Dreams. Don't mess with them.
upperclasszero
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Jake
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by upperclasszero »

it's probably nothing. lol
Children of the beast embrace,
To scorn and the human race,
Consume the light that hugs the earth,
And aid the womb in giving birth,
To a group that will appear,
And guide you through this final year,
The dark armies then will come,
When the sum is 41

WillySpleen is my n00b
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

you're probably right.. but the first thing that crossed my mind is that they were breaking up.. and that scared the hell out of me.. but I think it's something positive now..
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Maybe Deryck's getting admitted to rehab for alcohol addiction.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

I wish he would.. I like to see the guys having a good time and getting drunk.. but this thing with Deryck is getting way out of hand..
kILLDR3n
Ma Poubelle
First name: Derek

Post by kILLDR3n »

blackhawk1105 wrote:I wish he would.. I like to see the guys having a good time and getting drunk.. but this thing with Deryck is getting way out of hand..
What thing? Although he's so skinny and with his new tats he looks like a crack addict.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I think he means all the "getting drunk and smoking cigarettes" thing. I don't think it's really as bad as we all think it to be. I mean, it's better that they're only getting drunk and having an occasional cigarette than doing cocaine, weed or LSD (and Deryck's done all of those before). They used to go on world tours lasting 200 days or so and Deryck said he got drunk before every show. So Deryck's basically going back to his old lifestyle back when they were doing Does This Look Infected? and he dated Paris Hilton.

Most of the interviews they've had lately were in party settings, so they're going to drink, no question. Most of the videos they put up of them being drunk probably because they think it's funny and more entertaining.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Jeremy Kill wrote:I think he means all the "getting drunk and smoking cigarettes" thing. I don't think it's really as bad as we all think it to be. I mean, it's better that they're only getting drunk and having an occasional cigarette than doing cocaine, weed or LSD (and Deryck's done all of those before). They used to go on world tours lasting 200 days or so and Deryck said he got drunk before every show. So Deryck's basically going back to his old lifestyle back when they were doing Does This Look Infected? and he dated Paris Hilton.

Most of the interviews they've had lately were in party settings, so they're going to drink, no question. Most of the videos they put up of them being drunk probably because they think it's funny and more entertaining.
I think they are funny and entertaining.
[donate][/donate]
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:I think he means all the "getting drunk and smoking cigarettes" thing. I don't think it's really as bad as we all think it to be. I mean, it's better that they're only getting drunk and having an occasional cigarette than doing cocaine, weed or LSD (and Deryck's done all of those before). They used to go on world tours lasting 200 days or so and Deryck said he got drunk before every show. So Deryck's basically going back to his old lifestyle back when they were doing Does This Look Infected? and he dated Paris Hilton.

going back to his old lifestyle ???maybe ...but I can see there something...Stevo's drunk and he looks happy ...and Deryck looks like he just need to drink his sadness away ...I don't know I just feel it that way...not that he miss Avril,but someone like her...According to interviews in which he said that Avril is his love for a whole life...I wish them to be happy but I just think Deryck is still pissed off ...

btw:weed is not so bad...even I think it's not worse than alcohol ...and cigarettes are shit !!! :silly:
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

^^yeah I thats the impression I get too, D seems to need to drink, I mean we could be wrong of course, its just the feeling I get, and I'm just concerned, not trying to tell them what to do or anything. Av's been pretty messed up the past few months as well. I think she MAY be working on her album again, but for the past 4 months she's be wasted like every night
Hideo_Kuze
Billy Spleen

Post by Hideo_Kuze »

I've seen men doing things way worse than drinking too much after the woman of their dreams left them
no shit, I'm happy Deryck is still alive.. I was shocked when I read those fake suicide reports last year lol