samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Re: Belgian Interview

Post by samueeL »

Sumfan wrote:lostprophets went to shit.
Well dno, their original record had horns and crazy shit like that.. I'm glad they scrapped it.
SilentAlarm
First name: K

Post by SilentAlarm »

Sumfan wrote:
peacock41 wrote:lostprophets did the same ... maybe its a trend now .......haha
lostprophets went to shit.

WE'RE GONNA DIE :balling:
Haha!
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Everything after Start Something is complete 100% shite.
[donate][/donate]
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

The Betrayed was ok... but just ok. I was really excited about it and the fact it took them like 4 years to do it all and re-record and shit.. but It wasn't worth the 4 years.
Good Charlotte did the same recently.. they finished recording their latest album with Howard Benson back in late 2009, then they scrapped the whole thing and started re-recording everything in January with Don Gilmore.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

[quote="Hentaiman"]The Betrayed was ok... but just ok. I was really excited about it and the fact it took them like 4 years to do it all and re-record and shit.. but It wasn't worth the 4 years.
Good Charlotte did the same recently.. they finished recording their latest album with Howard Benson back in late 2009, then they scrapped the whole thing and started re-recording everything in January with Don Gilmore.[/quote
yeah and anybody knows what's new with Good Charlotte ?? I remember them saying that they wanna try to replace Blink 182 and some time later Blink 182 reuniting came real ...what are they going to do now ??( I mean G CH) :silly:
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:The Betrayed was ok... but just ok. I was really excited about it and the fact it took them like 4 years to do it all and re-record and shit.. but It wasn't worth the 4 years.
Good Charlotte did the same recently.. they finished recording their latest album with Howard Benson back in late 2009, then they scrapped the whole thing and started re-recording everything in January with Don Gilmore.
yeah and anybody knows what's new with Good Charlotte ?? I remember them saying that they wanna try to replace Blink 182 and some time later Blink 182 reuniting came real ...what are they going to do now ??( I mean G CH) :silly:
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Yeah haha, they said their new album will be old school GC and Blink-like and them Blink reunited haha. I actually prefer a darker GC record, like Chronicles of Death & Life.. we don't need a Blink copy. Even in their poppier records they were unique and all..
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yeah, Good Charlotte said they wanted to "fill the void" that was created by the break-up of Blink-182. I really like the Young and the Hopeless album, so I think Cardiology will be pretty good. But even though Blink-182 is back, it's not like they're making another Enema of the State or Take Off Your Pants and Jacket. So in a sense, Good Charlotte would still be filling a "pop-punk" void reminiscent of the old Blink-182.
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

Blink isn't that good nowdays anyway. They haven't done shit except doing that reunion tour and releasing a shitload of merch. Up All Night was supposed to be released like a year ago right?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

I also like The Young And The Hopeless the most ...and G CH are all cool...melodies,lyrics and they have their own style ...
to Emil: it's too soon to talk ...I know that Blink 182 will be different and don't expect no EOTS or TOYJ but man...I also believe in the two - Mark and Tom ...the two were born to make music together...and they also have one of the best drummers ...and they are still fucking funny !!!
Mark's quote about Tom's sister is so fucking famous :D:D
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

lol this started with a belgian interview and look where have ended up
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

blackhawk1105 wrote:lol this started with a belgian interview and look where have ended up
yeah but it's cool I think...we just talk about anything :D you can see it in every single topic,if not every one ...
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

it's kinda cool to see how the subject changes slowly in each post..