Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

small update

Post by Heather »

Nothing New really, but I got this from Dave

in response to: "let us know about any new projects you're working on"
Just a full length Organ Thieves album and still on a singer search with BB.
Dave
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Re: small update

Post by Hentaiman »

Can't wait for the full-length Organ Thieves album... though the BB singer search seems to be taking forever. I remember when Dave said he was no longer singing for the band and they were looking for a singer, it was on September 12, 2008 or September 11, even, I remember it was around that day, and wow, a year has passed and nothing new with BB. I really dig the Organ Thieves but I prefer BB and its too bad... it has been a year since they strated looking for a singer and two years since their debut album... we want a new BB album! ><
Dave should come back singing... he was awesome. Not to speak of those punk, funk and reggae EPs... seems like they never gonna be released.
CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero
First name: Zachary

Post by CIRCUITzach »

brown brigade<3
the perfect li e
Billy Spleen

Post by the perfect li e »

yeah I agree I'd really like something new from brown brigade. The Organ thieves album might be great too.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Hentaiman wrote:Can't wait for the full-length Organ Thieves album... though the BB singer search seems to be taking forever. I remember when Dave said he was no longer singing for the band and they were looking for a singer, it was on September 12, 2008 or September 11, even, I remember it was around that day, and wow, a year has passed and nothing new with BB. I really dig the Organ Thieves but I prefer BB and its too bad... it has been a year since they strated looking for a singer and two years since their debut album... we want a new BB album! ><
Dave should come back singing... he was awesome. Not to speak of those punk, funk and reggae EPs... seems like they never gonna be released.
Actually, they started seeking for a new singer already in the end of 2007 / early 2008. The EP was to come out Christmas time 2007, but they hadn't found a new singer for it, so the release postponed a bit...
mikey41
Hooch
First name: michael
Instrument 2: bass

Post by mikey41 »

so dave still plays guitar in bb right?
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

mikey41 wrote:so dave still plays guitar in bb right?
There has not been any action in BB since 2007, so your call.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

TomiT14 wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:Can't wait for the full-length Organ Thieves album... though the BB singer search seems to be taking forever. I remember when Dave said he was no longer singing for the band and they were looking for a singer, it was on September 12, 2008 or September 11, even, I remember it was around that day, and wow, a year has passed and nothing new with BB. I really dig the Organ Thieves but I prefer BB and its too bad... it has been a year since they strated looking for a singer and two years since their debut album... we want a new BB album! ><
Actually, they started seeking for a new singer already in the end of 2007 / early 2008. The EP was to come out Christmas time 2007, but they hadn't found a new singer for it, so the release postponed a bit...
They were looking for a singer for the EPs. Like, I remember Dave saying that Cess would probably do the Reggae EP and they needed singers for the funk and punk ones, but there was no talk of him not singing on their normal heavy metal albums. Plus, there was action in 2008... they played some shows in 2008 with Dave as the singer. The announcement of Dave officially not being a singer for BB was in September 2008.