Brand New.

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Sum41_is_rad wrote:It took a while to get into them but once I did, I just couldn't stop listening to them =)
same here, i had to listen to them quite alot before i realised how great they were, it took me ages to get into their last album as well.
Jessica
Ma Poubelle

Post by Jessica »

Sum41_is_rad wrote:Brand New is to blame for making me sick of Blink-182 and onto a different band and I couldn't thank them more. Brand New is amazing & definitely the best band in the world.
It took a while to get into them but once I did, I just couldn't stop listening to them =)
same.
i find myself always comming back to them. no matter what, it seems that they'll be my favorite band for a while.
<center>
you wouldn't know me if your eyes were closed.
</center>
valderie
First name: valerie

Post by valderie »

haha my best friend used to know jesse's mom cause they lived the next town over from her.

i love brand new so much. i remember when i first heard The Quiet Things play on the radio my friend and i were driving around and started FLIPPING out because wtf brand new was never on the radio before, you know?

ive seen them twice. once headling last july. and at bamboozle. honestly, their set at bamboozle made me love them a little less :(
*valerie