Green Day German show tickets

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Green Day German show tickets

Post by Hentaiman »

Hey, So I'm planning on going to Germany in around November, see some cool shows there, Billy Talent, Rise Against, Green day, etc.

So... I'm planning to getting all my show tickets from eventim.de, a really good site for tickets in Germany and stuff, but for Green Day there are no tickets for Munich on November 3, 2009, there , when I plan to see them. Its not sold out or anything, from what I've understood, just not available for Koln and Munich there, which sucks. I was wondering where can I get tickets for this show in Munich on November 3. I want to start buying my show tickets soon before they are sold out, especially Green Day. All their UK dates for example are already sold out... so I want to buy my German tkts soon.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Re: Green Day German show tickets

Post by Bobbyjames »

and you're 100% sure it's not sold out? you could try and see if the venue has a website and get tickets straight from there. thats what I do for a lot of gigs, it's ususally cheaper that way too
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Well, I'm not 100% sure its not sold out, but its something with the site maybe they cannot provide tickets for Munich shows or something, dunno... I translated it with my Babylon and "nicht verfügbar" which is written there apparently means "unavailable", so I dunno... its weird. I saw for other Munich shows I think.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Its also said that there are no tickets currently available in the venue's website, but it says nowhere the show is sold out ! ><

Edit:
Just found this site:
http://www.budgetticket.eu/green-day-ti ... nich-13913

which sells tickets for this show for fuckin' 129 EUROS! WHAT THE FUCK!?
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Last time I checked, all German shows were Seats Only, except Munich, which was Sold Out.

But good luck finding a ticket, you never know if they start selling them more.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

sounds like it moght just be sold out. the only thing I can suggest is keep looking, you never know you might something. just be careful of the site you buy tickets off, make sure it's legitimate. we have loads of problems here of websites selling tickets they don't have for inflated prices, I don't know if it's the same for Germany
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Well, that sucks then ><
Fuck! That kinda ruins the whole trip, cuz I thought about taking a flight to Munich, seeing Green Day on November 3, then moving on to Offenbach on November 8 to see Rise Against, and so on.
Anyway, in the venue's site it says tickets are between 38 and 44 euros, but I found two websites already that sell tickets for 129 euros, in the other there were some tickets for 109 euros. That sucks, thats way too much! I really want to see Green Day, but thats way too much. And other German dates are only in the begging of October ,whcih fucks my November schedule to see Rise Against, Billy Talent, Alexisonfire and Anti-Flag. And also if Munich is the only venue where you can get standing tickets... now seeing any band like Green Day or those I want to see in seated venue would suck dick!
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

there's only one date with standing? wtf?!

have you checked prices on ebay yet? could be worth a shot, deending on how much they are going for on there
TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Yeah, I was planning to see GD this Fall, but being a lazy assfuck, I started to look for tickets when they all were already sold out. :sosad:

Hentaiman wrote:in the begging of October
I always wondered what do you mean by begging, when talking about "begging of the song".
I think you mean to say "beginning", since begging suits better for "begging on your knees". :winkwink:
The Witness
Ma Poubelle
First name: Nick

Post by The Witness »

Look on stubhub.com
spiROZE

Post by spiROZE »

I got 4green day tickets (standing places infront of the stage) for the show in Antwerp-Belgium but I'm not gonna go to it probably, so if you are interested in buying them from me?! pm me ;)
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

My girlfriend bought me my ticket without even knowing and I really really don't like Green Day ;'(
[donate][/donate]
TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

spiROZE wrote:I got 4green day tickets (standing places infront of the stage) for the show in Antwerp-Belgium but I'm not gonna go to it probably, so if you are interested in buying them from me?! pm me ;)
YES! FUCK YES!

I'd take one. Was planning to go there, but was too slow. :2cool4u:
Neverwakeup
Billy Spleen
First name: SEBASTIAN
AKA: are you british?
360 Gamer Tag: WFC4LIFE HOOAH
PSN ID: piss ID
Instrument 1: CIA
Instrument 2: MI6
Instrument 3: BND

Post by Neverwakeup »

GOOD MORNING HENTAIMAN; THE BERLIN SHOW WAS ALREADY SOLD OUT 2 MONTHS AGO SO I GUESS ITS THE SAME WITH MUNICH.... :suicide: I GUESS YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITHOUT A VISIT OF THIS CONCERT OR YOU MUST BUY A TICKET ANYWHERE ELSE ON EBAY OR FROM SOME GUY AT THE CONCERTHALL......

please, no gender change!

x-treme BILLY SPLEEN forever!!!!
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

TomiT14 wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:in the begging of October
I always wondered what do you mean by begging, when talking about "begging of the song".
I think you mean to say "beginning", since begging suits better for "begging on your knees". :winkwink:
Yeah I meant beginning, forgot the "inning" I guess haha.
Neverwakeup wrote: GOOD MORNING HENTAIMAN; THE BERLIN SHOW WAS ALREADY SOLD OUT 2 MONTHS AGO SO I GUESS ITS THE SAME WITH MUNICH....
:suicide: I GUESS YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITHOUT A VISIT OF THIS CONCERT OR YOU MUST BUY A TICKET ANYWHERE ELSE ON EBAY OR FROM SOME GUY AT THE CONCERTHALL......
Are you kidding, man? I just checked it, and there are still tickets for the Berlin show, both for normal ones (44 euros) and premium seats (65 euros), and its nowhere near those last moment tickets for Munich I found on some sites that go for around 115-120 euros. That sucks. The Berlin show isn't sold out.
spiROZE wrote: I got 4green day tickets (standing places infront of the stage) for the show in Antwerp-Belgium but I'm not gonna go to it probably, so if you are interested in buying them from me?! pm me ;)
I would basically take whatever I could, but thing is, I don't have enough money to hang around in Europe for a month or so. You see, the Belgium show is on October 17. Thing is I planned seeing Green Day on November 3, then going to see Rise Against on November 8, Alexisonfire w/ Anti-Flag on November 15 and Billy Talent on November 17. To see Green Day on October 17, I need to hang around Europe for a month and that'll be very fuckin' expensive trip, so that sucks. Other dates that fit me are UK dates actually, but.... they are all sold out for months already :S
I guess I'll wait till someone sells his ticket on Ebay, or just... in the worst case, spend around 115-120 euros for a ticket, although I'm afraid those tickets will sell out eventually too haha. Thing is... its weird, in the venue's site and in the different ticket sites it just says tickets are not available, nothing about SOLD OUT, like they would do if it was SOLD OUT. No other German date, including Berlin is sold out....
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

try www.ticketmaster.com you might find something there
TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Not exactly about the topic, but going to see GD tomorrow!
Excited? FUCK YES!

Thanks for spiroze for selling me the tickets! :happy:
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

TomiT14 wrote:Not exactly about the topic, but going to see GD tomorrow!
Excited? FUCK YES!

Thanks for spiroze for selling me the tickets! :happy:
saw them in barcelona great
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

I wish I could see' em, but I only could found some last minute German tickets for that Munich show I wanted to go to, and those were for like 140 euros... I don't have that money. I guess my November circuit of Germany will take me only to see Rise Against, Billy Talent and Alexisonfire.

Damn, still feel kinda bummed to fly to Germany by myself to see shows and shit. Hope to meet up nice people and such. ><