OMFG - Avril - Again!!!

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
duck

Post by duck »

xMichellex wrote:I watch tv and shit like this because right now I have no fucking life because my friends are dipshits. THE SECOND TIME I TO HAVE A FUCKING BIRTHDAY NO ONE IS GONNA FUCKING SHOW UP!
Is that because Avril ruined your last one? :lol:

Or maybe an attitude adjustment is in order. Avril is a dipshit. So are your friends. Maybe it's you?
<center>Image
</center>
MissWhibley
Walking Disaster
First name: April
Instrument 2: Drums
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by MissWhibley »

but she didnt....
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

xMichellex wrote:She's a brainless hypocrite. In the quotes of either Perez Hilton or some famous person....talking about this shit she pulled with Blender and other nude posing things.
You're getting part of your opinion from PEREZ HILTON?!

I'm sorry, I can't respect that.

duck, I completely agree with you.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
cutechick14

Post by cutechick14 »

I love avril lavigne :lol:
MissWhibley
Walking Disaster
First name: April
Instrument 2: Drums
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by MissWhibley »

i kno :roll:
UnderclassHeroine
King of Contradiction

Post by UnderclassHeroine »

-Le sigh-

Not all of my friends are...

and it was an article that was one some perez hilton thing...but I don't think it was from him-checks- no it isn't.

and I've had a really bad day including being stalked and Avril thinks shes so dare-devil by throwing ice on sleeping bandmates.

I can't even go to Borders and enjoy their band without seeing something that does with her.

It's my opinion, if you got a problem...keep it to yourself right now..

You should bitch at my friend who says Deryck is a poser and Avril is soo tottally cool and punk. -_-
<center>
Image</center>
Twikki

Post by Twikki »

shes hott n all but when girlfriend came on tv i was like "woah im sure she is married?"
formerly killer41
Bunkface

Post by formerly killer41 »

xMichellex wrote:It's my opinion, if you got a problem...keep it to yourself right now..
im not too fond of her but if you have a problem, keep it to your self.

just like you told every1 else
<center>
</center>
sum 182

Post by sum 182 »

ive liked her since she came out and to be honest shes a fuckin hot bitch. but i agree with what people are sayin. songs sound so like other songs in parts but their noticably different. i mean listen to the drums at the start of everything back but you and the drums at the start of the jester. their kinda similar
budgie
Underclass Hero
Post by budgie »

sum 182 wrote:ive liked her since she came out and to be honest shes a fuckin hot bitch. but i agree with what people are sayin. songs sound so like other songs in parts but their noticably different. i mean listen to the drums at the start of everything back but you and the drums at the start of the jester. their kinda similar
well, its the same drummer...
(ive heard neither of those songs so i dont know what youre talking about :roll: )
Elise41
Billy Spleen

Post by Elise41 »

Ah I can't believe that this second song is similar to a song by Peaches! That surprised me since Peaches is a whole completely different artist who sings more electronica/rock music and is affliated with artists such as Iggy Pop etc. I respect Peaches since I know exactly what she's all about and what she's out to do with her music. She's also very open about her sexuality but it's very different from what you see in rap music videos with half naked chicks just shaking their ass. Peaches is a real performer onstage. I don't think that you guys here would really get into her. But hey I could be wrong.

As for the whole plagarism thing, I agree with whoever said that one day all music will no longer be original. With the years of music that have passed by, the day is going to come sooner or later. The similarities may be because of actual plagarisim or because it is a rip off but hey. If it is a rip off, shame on her. If it isn't than I feel sorry for her.

And as for the whole "anti-avril/avril hater" I don't like her music and how she is represented in the media but hey. In reality, they do what they can to sell music and if she needs to be a hyprocrite to do it, then it'll be done. It may be her management who decided to market her that way, music video director, magazine editors, you name it. They'll do whatever is needed to sell a product in which is her music. (In the magazine it would be to sell the magazine with an interesting issue of course)

In a way Sum 41 may not be much better with the promoting methods that they have been using for their new album but these bands are in a business as well. Music is a huge industry and people will do what they can to sell.

And that was my huge rant. :D

"We call him Cone because he tastes good when you lick him"

-Steve Jocz
UnderclassHeroine
King of Contradiction

Hey manager needs to be slapped in the face. He's way too cocky.

My sister says my opinions are stupid...and she made me feel like shit.
<center>
Image</center>
Elise41
Billy Spleen

Post by Elise41 »

Well really we believe what we want and there isn't nothing wrong with it unless

1.) It's unethical belief. (ex: thinking that homosexuality is a sin and must be punished by death. Just an example)
2.) You're trying to enforce your opinions on someone else when they clearly don't want that.

Ignore your sister.

-Steve Jocz
UnderclassHeroine
King of Contradiction

I have problems ignoring people. My mom got onto her and I left the store. I just have emotional issues when I don't get much sleep I guess.
<center>
Image</center>
Elise41
Billy Spleen

Post by Elise41 »

That sounds exactly like my 16 year old sister.

-Steve Jocz
UnderclassHeroine
King of Contradiction

My sister's pregnant and my parents keep telling her she needs to treat me better because I try and take care of her as much as I can..

But I don't like when my parents yell at each other...well when anyone yells. I just don't know why.
<center>
Image</center>