Whatever you want to talk about!
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Re: Is it wrong of me...

Post by Jake »

you can get a very rare strain of swine flu from being in close proximity to swine. this can be any form of contact, however, its very rare but very contagious.

basically, like the whole bird flu thing, the virus is made up of hemagglutinin and neuraminidase proteins (which is where the H and N come from in H5N1, however swine flu is H1N1) which is the type humans are susceptible to.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Jake! wrote:
WolvesOfNewJersey wrote:
Jake! wrote:it wont kill people in america. nor any other developed country.
It could kill little kids and older people.
No one likes little kids and old people.
Maybe over there.
Gibsum 41 wrote:I agree that the US should enforce border patrol with the flu and everything but I find the idea of "shoot on site" just sick.
It is, but not keeping it back will cause more sickness.
Jake! wrote:you can get a very rare strain of swine flu from being in close proximity to swine. this can be any form of contact, however, its very rare but very contagious.

basically, like the whole bird flu thing, the virus is made up of hemagglutinin and neuraminidase proteins (which is where the H and N come from in H5N1, however swine flu is H1N1) which is the type humans are susceptible to.
Its not rare anymore.
rockindrummer41
Billy Spleen
First name: Kevin
PSN ID: bb08kk
Instrument 1: drums

Post by rockindrummer41 »

WolvesOfNewJersey wrote:
check your facts. Those who died in Mexico was because they didn't seek treatment until it progressed, yes it might of still killed them but they could have been treated.
Also, it affects healthy young adults too, not just children and elderly.
And for the cases in America, the people went to Mexico or came in contact with someone who did. i'll try to find a link
Tyler41
Walking Disaster
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by Tyler41 »

Bass Cone wrote:Peter, when you go to Europe, there's usually english signs and shit. Since we have such a growing population of Spanish speaking immigrants, what harm does it do to put Spanish on some things? It's really hard to learn a language, lazy or not. Like Andrea said, a lot of these people are poor and fairly uneducated. They didn't have the same opportunities as a middle class American, or hell, even lower class Americans. Why do you think they're coming here?
because it's AMERICA
an english speaking country
if your going to come over here, learn to speak our language or gtfo
All that I need is time for me to breathe. Dream little dreams that only I believe. Now that I see beyond the light, I'm gonna be, I'll be alright.
rockindrummer41
Billy Spleen
First name: Kevin
PSN ID: bb08kk
Instrument 1: drums

Post by rockindrummer41 »

Tyler41 wrote:
Bass Cone wrote:Peter, when you go to Europe, there's usually english signs and shit. Since we have such a growing population of Spanish speaking immigrants, what harm does it do to put Spanish on some things? It's really hard to learn a language, lazy or not. Like Andrea said, a lot of these people are poor and fairly uneducated. They didn't have the same opportunities as a middle class American, or hell, even lower class Americans. Why do you think they're coming here?
because it's AMERICA
America is so hypocritical and ignorant. We call ourselves the mosaic/melting pot, but our government is not very helpful to those trying to come to America (legally, of course). I am not saying that we should let everyone in or change all of our signs to accommodate people of other languages, but we need to have classes more available to non-English speaking people, so that they can communicate better. Also, a lot of Americans travel to Mexico for vacation, but they don't necessarily know Spanish, but they have English signs in some places.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

rockindrummer41 wrote:
WolvesOfNewJersey wrote:
check your facts. Those who died in Mexico was because they didn't seek treatment until it progressed, yes it might of still killed them but they could have been treated.
Also, it affects healthy young adults too, not just children and elderly.
And for the cases in America, the people went to Mexico or came in contact with someone who did. i'll try to find a link
Man, I really wasn't trying to sound like some hot-headed ignorant/racist american. It just pisses me the fuck off dude, they sneak in, get free health care, take jobs, now give us disease.

And its still uncurable, its being CONTROLLED with our meds but that doesn't mean its being cured.
rockindrummer41 wrote:
Tyler41 wrote:
because it's AMERICA
America is so hypocritical and ignorant. We call ourselves the mosaic/melting pot, but our government is not very helpful to those trying to come to America (legally, of course). I am not saying that we should let everyone in or change all of our signs to accommodate people of other languages, but we need to have classes more available to non-English speaking people, so that they can communicate better. Also, a lot of Americans travel to Mexico for vacation, but they don't necessarily know Spanish, but they have English signs in some places.
Fuck posts like this piss me off too.

A lot of people are racist because what happens when we let a bunch of people into this country, i'm not just talking about Mexicans. A lot of them take it for granted, and shit/are shitting all over the god damn country. hell, a lot of people who were born here do the same thing, its just easier to blame the first. Its a mistake any country would make, but since we're under such a microscope, its the end of civilized humanity when it happens here.

This is what "progress" has gotten us, this is what "open mindedness" has gotten us. Theres open minded, then theres stupidity. learn the difference between the two and shut the fuck up.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

Thanks for the change Mr. Obama. I've always wanted to live in a communist country.

/way off topic
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

Mystery Of You wrote:Thanks for the change Mr. Obama. I've always wanted to live in a communist country.

/way off topic
Oh my god thats not what its about either but LOL.

This country has just gone so far down the fucking tubes trying to make EVERYONE happy.

ps: We have a special club that meets under the Brooklyn Bridge at 12 am friday nights, the password is "six semper tyranus" *fight the power fist*
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

Tyler41 wrote:
because it's AMERICA
Did you even read her post?

She's saying people can't learn English because they can't even get a proper education because their families can't make the equivalent of more than 2 dollars a week. That's the whole reason why they leave to America. Not everyone can live the life of a 1st world country.
WolvesOfNewJersey wrote:ps: We have a special club that meets under the Brooklyn Bridge at 12 am friday nights, the password is "six semper tyranus" *fight the power fist*
lol, WKUK

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

WolvesOfNewJersey wrote:
Mystery Of You wrote:Thanks for the change Mr. Obama. I've always wanted to live in a communist country.

/way off topic
Oh my god thats not what its about either but LOL.
that is why i said
/way off topic
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

you're fucking dumb, all of you. 100 some deaths in MEXICO is nothing, over 30,000 people die of REGULAR flu in the united States each year. this isn't going to be a epidemic or anything serious. just wash your hands, and cover your mouth when you cough and you'll be fine.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
geeinglat
Goon
First name: Geanine

Post by geeinglat »

Mystery Of You wrote:
kevin5064 wrote:i agree. they should close them until the swine flu is officially dead.

and prove me wrong,i dont know if you were joking or not, but i dont think it came from someone fucking a pig.
something came from a guy fucking a monkey or something.... i heard that somewhere
that's aids :confusion:
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

2712 wrote:you're fucking dumb, all of you. 100 some deaths in MEXICO is nothing, over 30,000 people die of REGULAR flu in the united States each year. this isn't going to be a epidemic or anything serious. just wash your hands, and cover your mouth when you cough and you'll be fine.
we are talking about Obama.....
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

geeinglat wrote:
Mystery Of You wrote:
kevin5064 wrote:i agree. they should close them until the swine flu is officially dead.

and prove me wrong,i dont know if you were joking or not, but i dont think it came from someone fucking a pig.
something came from a guy fucking a monkey or something.... i heard that somewhere
that's aids :confusion:
Lmao. Epic post. Thanks!
Bass Cone
Underclass Hero
First name: Brittany
Instrument 1: French Horn
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Bass Cone »

all i can say is wow... :roll:
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

Mystery Of You wrote:1 off topic thing i don't get.
Why do Spanish speaking people come to America and expect us to speak Spanish? If you want to come to our country, speak fucking English. We would make that a "law" , But no, Democrats think it would be racist toward Spanish speaking people. Fucking shits. Now people have to learn Spanish because they won't learn English when they come to AMERICA

/rant
zomg win! that is exactly how I feel, and Obama is mad because we don't all speak spanish. what a joke.
Bass Cone
Underclass Hero
First name: Brittany
Instrument 1: French Horn
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Bass Cone »

Tyler41 wrote:
because it's AMERICA
Learn how when to use 'your' and 'you're' correctly or GTFO.
skates
Billy Spleen
First name: Fran

Post by skates »

im here legally i swear ...
turtlehobopirate
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Minna
Instrument 1: Acoustic Guitar

Post by turtlehobopirate »

Bass Cone wrote:
Tyler41 wrote:
because it's AMERICA
Learn how when to use 'your' and 'you're' correctly or GTFO.
The grammar Nazi has officially entered the building.

Is it so hard to just wash your hands every few hours?

Wikipedian Protester

http://xkcd.com/
http://explosm.net/
My masters are Reem and Aaron and they are awesome. My awesome n00b is Gutter Dreams. Don't mess with them.
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

skates wrote:i cant die ... so i don care
I hope pigs abduct you at 3 am.