hai

Whatever you want to talk about!
Janet
Pedo

Re: hai

Post by Janet »

Spanky. wrote:
Like A Boss wrote:
Spanky. wrote:I know man I'll hopefully start coming back more regularly and keep posting. I have a break from college for the next 2weeks so hopefully If I'm not going out getting shitfaced I'll be able to keep coming back on :D
I would understand if you'd get wasted though, it's a fulltime job
Man, i wish i had a break, mine's in late June, grr
Yeah it's a full time job man, people think it's easy but it's not haha!
yeah, the hangovers and drunk dialings are nothing to joke about, i had a chance to get wasted yesterday, but i decided to stay in the capital where nothing happened, playing pool was entertaining though, so, vodka, wine, cider, beer? Personally, vodka with an energy drink= nuclear hangover, but i still drink it
Spanky.
Ma Poubelle
First name: Andy!

Post by Spanky. »

Like A Boss wrote:
Spanky. wrote:
Like A Boss wrote:
Spanky. wrote:I know man I'll hopefully start coming back more regularly and keep posting. I have a break from college for the next 2weeks so hopefully If I'm not going out getting shitfaced I'll be able to keep coming back on :D
I would understand if you'd get wasted though, it's a fulltime job
Man, i wish i had a break, mine's in late June, grr
Yeah it's a full time job man, people think it's easy but it's not haha!
yeah, the hangovers and drunk dialings are nothing to joke about, i had a chance to get wasted yesterday, but i decided to stay in the capital where nothing happened, playing pool was entertaining though, so, vodka, wine, cider, beer? Personally, vodka with an energy drink= nuclear hangover, but i still drink it
Yeah i was supposed to be getting wasted yesterday but due to lack of money i couldn't :(
I had a really bad experience with vodka, i was drinking it raw and then i woke up the next morning with the worst hangover i've ever had and i couldn't even remember meeting any my friends or the conversation i had with my mum and dad or anything really haha!
I personally just stick to drinking beer, Stella Artois<3 or some Wine, Buckfast<33
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Spanky. wrote:
Yeah i was supposed to be getting wasted yesterday but due to lack of money i couldn't :(
I had a really bad experience with vodka, i was drinking it raw and then i woke up the next morning with the worst hangover i've ever had and i couldn't even remember meeting any my friends or the conversation i had with my mum and dad or anything really haha!
I personally just stick to drinking beer, Stella Artois<3 or some Wine, Buckfast<33
Ha, i knew it! Scottish people love that Buckfast, haven't tried it myself, i have like 2 wines that i tolerate, haha. But i'm used to vodka, but not straight up, lol, i tried some brandy straight up, i was so fucking wasted after that, that i fell asleep in someone's yard and woke up with such a hangover, which was my very fisrt hangover btw, ahh, good times. ;D
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

Da_Aman wrote:hey, i must have joined after u were active. sup.
Nah. It was more like when I was starting to rise he disappeared.
Spanky.
Ma Poubelle

Post by Spanky. »

Like A Boss wrote:
Spanky. wrote:
Ha, i knew it! Scottish people love that Buckfast, haven't tried it myself, i have like 2 wines that i tolerate, haha. But i'm used to vodka, but not straight up, lol, i tried some brandy straight up, i was so fucking wasted after that, that i fell asleep in someone's yard and woke up with such a hangover, which was my very fisrt hangover btw, ahh, good times. ;D
Hahahhaha what can i say Buckfast is amazing. Alot of people don't like it the first time they drink it but after you try it a few times it gets to be better for some reason. I had gin and cola last week and it near enough killed me, i couldn't breathe or anything it was that fuckin horrible haha.
cool kids
Ma Poubelle

Post by cool kids »

welcome back!
July 5 2003 Sum 41 show
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Spanky. wrote:
Like A Boss wrote:
Spanky. wrote:
Hahahhaha what can i say Buckfast is amazing. Alot of people don't like it the first time they drink it but after you try it a few times it gets to be better for some reason. I had gin and cola last week and it near enough killed me, i couldn't breathe or anything it was that fuckin horrible haha.
i drink gin with cola but only when i dont have vodka , 43 , rum , malibu, or tequila to mix with cola
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Did you know how much cooler you are than about 99% of this forum?
AKA everyone but me ;)
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
K.
Chuck
n00b: R.
AKA: kanguv41
Instrument 1: bass

Post by K. »

Miss Cindy wrote:Did you know how much cooler you are than about 99% of this forum?
AKA everyone but me and my dear friend kanguv ;)
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Hey there, long time no see! Speaking of drinking, I was hungover yesterday and seeing all this discussion of drinks is making me feel sick again, haha.
Spanky.
Ma Poubelle

Post by Spanky. »

cool kids wrote:welcome back!
Miss Cindy wrote:Did you know how much cooler you are than about 99% of this forum?
AKA everyone but me ;)
oh yeaaaaaaaaaah :2cool4u:
Jeremy Kill wrote:Hey there, long time no see! Speaking of drinking, I was hungover yesterday and seeing all this discussion of drinks is making me feel sick again, haha.
haha worst is eating when hungover :/
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jordan

Post by Childish Gambino »

Hello, Sir Andy, how are you on this glorious afternoon?
Silent in the trees.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

Jordan wrote:Hello, Sir Andy, how are you on this glorious afternoon?
It's raining.....
Spanky.
Ma Poubelle

Post by Spanky. »

I'm rather fine thanks, what about yourself? :)
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

You are so gay when you speak.
ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler
First name: Reem

Post by ReemFTW »

Like Zian said, the first thing I was about to mention was that I like your name :D

And. Although I don't know woyu, welcome back!
*best signature in the world*
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

AKA everyone but me ;)
cheers.

though it is true.

welcome back dude, try stick around!
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Spanky. wrote:
Like A Boss wrote:
Spanky. wrote:
Haha, sounds awful, i tried absinthe once, holy shit it made my throat so hot, it was fucking worse than vodka, i couldn't drink any more of it, after a friend drank it, he said "OMG the beds are flying!!!" , also he almost fell down the stairs and before he went to sleep at night, he told us that the sun is shining, but as i said it was night, so yeah, this shit can fuck you up, lol