Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Re: Sum 41 - All The Good Shit

Post by Emil »

Ackording to true punk spirit both GD, Blink and Sum sold when they signed to masjor labels and went on MTV.
d4rkst4r
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Kevin

Post by d4rkst4r »

Jeremy wrote:
Chink-182 wrote:
Sum41Ant27 wrote:
Chink-182 wrote:lmao, Sum are fuckt.
not really. I mean yes having Green Day and Blink releasing albums this year is big, but if they release theirs at the right time they can still do good!
Yea but I doubt they will.

They need to put out at least a demo, or they're going to get forgotten.
Yeah, they need to throw stuff out throughout the year.

All the Good Shit comes out in March, their album sometime in Spring and their tour in Summer/Fall.

Yeah I don't know. Unless Dave were to miraculously return, I don't know if Sum 41 is going to get enough attention.
the actual album out in spring???? dont count on it buddy, deryck said in his latest myspace post that if things keep going well it should be out sometime this year. my guess is late summer/early fall
tomhoppus is my hero.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

d4rkst4r wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Chink-182 wrote:
Sum41Ant27 wrote:
Chink-182 wrote:lmao, Sum are fuckt.
not really. I mean yes having Green Day and Blink releasing albums this year is big, but if they release theirs at the right time they can still do good!
Yea but I doubt they will.

They need to put out at least a demo, or they're going to get forgotten.
Yeah, they need to throw stuff out throughout the year.

All the Good Shit comes out in March, their album sometime in Spring and their tour in Summer/Fall.

Yeah I don't know. Unless Dave were to miraculously return, I don't know if Sum 41 is going to get enough attention.
the actual album out in spring???? dont count on it buddy, deryck said in his latest myspace post that if things keep going well it should be out sometime this year. my guess is late summer/early fall
Yeah, I posted that before the MySpace message. It'll probably be late in the year. I asked Cone a few days ago about how many songs they actually have and he said 4-6.

EDIT: Nevermind. Sum 41 have 4-6 songs recorded. More on the way.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

I thought they have at least 6-7 recorded with drums and bass and everything and like 2-3 others that Deryck and Steve completed before they got drunk or whatever XD
king of jesters
Bunkface

Post by king of jesters »

hentaiman i think he means
4-6 of them are finished nothing else needs to be done
if that makes sense ahha
exnay on the hombre
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

ChapStick wrote:I'd be careful what you'd wish for, Green Day have sold out badly with the success of American Idiot, 1039 smosh/kerplunk/dookie was thier best material but now all the Green Day fans are a load of tweenies who think they've only released one album .

I'd personally hate it if the same few Sum 41 songs were played on TV and Radio about 100 times a day and they thought wearing make up and the same stupid suits every show was cool.
seriuosly i loll whenever i read something like this who gives ashit bout how much they sell? as long as the music is good i don't care
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

Still Waiting wrote:
ChapStick wrote:I'd be careful what you'd wish for, Green Day have sold out badly with the success of American Idiot, 1039 smosh/kerplunk/dookie was thier best material but now all the Green Day fans are a load of tweenies who think they've only released one album .

I'd personally hate it if the same few Sum 41 songs were played on TV and Radio about 100 times a day and they thought wearing make up and the same stupid suits every show was cool.
seriuosly i loll whenever i read something like this who gives ashit bout how much they sell? as long as the music is good i don't care
:agreed: