OMG Snow Days Ftw

Whatever you want to talk about!
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Re: OMG Snow Days Ftw

Post by Phili »

NoReason27 wrote:speaking of weather, who else thinks that the Fahrenheit scale is stupid? 32 is freezing? WTF? how does that make sense? honestly, Celsius is better cause it starts at 0. the number you'd think something would freeze at.

wait, why the hell am i talking about this? i dare you all to come to my house and endure this shit weather we've been having, then bitch about your -20*C
Celcius is so much better than Fahrenheit.

And -20 C IS nothing.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

South of england is supposed to be getting some srs snow tonight and tomorrow! \o/

Its almost garenteed that if it does snow, even the slightest bit, that everything will grind to a halt.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

Phili is pwning everyone.
Jake gave me the lolz.

/lazy quoter
ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler
First name: Reem

Post by ReemFTW »

NoReason27 wrote:^ ha, i know what you mean. i went to florida in february once and it was really cold here, so anything would be warm. we were walking around in shorts/ t shirts and everyone was looking at us like we were nuts cause they thought it was cold (they were wearing pants, jackets).
That's how we are! At 18 or 15*C we'd be wearing all these jackets and pants and shit xD and we'd be like SHIT it's freezing!
*best signature in the world*
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Jeremy wrote:
Shit, I was in Greece one summer and it was like, 40ºC. I was all sweaty walking around and I just had a muscle shirt and shorts on. Then there's people that live there walking around in t-shirts and pants. It was weird.
the weather is the same here well it's almost the same all over the Mediterranean geez i love how the mediterranean countries are not too differents the food is almost the same and probably our behavior we're or we used to be the kind of people who likes to sit in the streets and talk for hours with our neighbors

oh i can tell if someone is foreigner or not by just looking at the way they dress , and also cos tourist tend to be paler than us
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

Snowstorm in sweden right now, been snowing for four days straight here but we still go to school.
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

GreenReem41 wrote:
NoReason27 wrote:^ ha, i know what you mean. i went to florida in february once and it was really cold here, so anything would be warm. we were walking around in shorts/ t shirts and everyone was looking at us like we were nuts cause they thought it was cold (they were wearing pants, jackets).
That's how we are! At 18 or 15*C we'd be wearing all these jackets and pants and shit xD and we'd be like SHIT it's freezing!
lmao, I'd definitely wear a t-shirt at 18*C.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

^ it seems to be the opposite depending on what time of year. it April everyone would wear tshirts and shorts at 18*C, but when its the same temperature in october, everyone would be "shit, it's cold" and wear pants, long sleeve shirts.

winter sucks ass. i just want to go fishing. who else likes fishing? i fuckin love fishing.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

NoReason27 wrote:^ it seems to be the opposite depending on what time of year. it April everyone would wear tshirts and shorts at 18*C, but when its the same temperature in october, everyone would be "shit, it's cold" and wear pants, long sleeve shirts.

winter sucks ass. i just want to go fishing. who else likes fishing? i fuckin love fishing.
I kinds do. And here you can sell it to Bob or eat it. You can get some good money for a big one.
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

NoReason27 wrote:^ it seems to be the opposite depending on what time of year. it April everyone would wear tshirts and shorts at 18*C, but when its the same temperature in october, everyone would be "shit, it's cold" and wear pants, long sleeve shirts.
That's sort of true here, but only because we essentially have two seasons: summer and winter. So if we have any autumn whatsoever, people are kind of eased into 18*C type weather and are extremely hesitant about putting on warmer clothes.

Actually what am I talking about, that's bullshit. Most people don't dress based on weather here, they dress based on calendar season. I know people who wear shorts mid-winter 'cause it says "first day of spring" on the calendar and break out their fall jackets mid-summer 'cause it says "first day of autumn."
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Phili wrote:
I See Stars wrote:Phili and Kelbunk seem to think that we're all pussies complaining about this stuff... it's more the school district that is the ones with the problems here, not us.
You are all pussies. lol.

You guys are bitching about minor winter weather... it's not that you're missing school for said minor winter weather.
No, we aren't.
If I lived near you, and this all went down, I'm sure I'd say the same thing. The problem is, I don't. I live in a place where it usually only gets down to like 10 degrees farenheit, rather than the -20 or so that it hit earlier this year. I wouldn't call myself a pussy simply because I don't want to go to school when the whether is 30 degrees below any temperature that I am used to. Also, I don't wear a jacket, either... which is flat out stupid of me... but yeah. It's a comment on what you said about dressing for the season rather than the temperature. I wear a zip-up hoodie and that's my "jacket".
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Jake! wrote:South of england is supposed to be getting some srs snow tonight and tomorrow! \o/

Its almost garenteed that if it does snow, even the slightest bit, that everything will grind to a halt.
it barely snowed here last night, yet everyone is still spinning out, everyone is driving at like 10mph. the British are spastics. there, i said it.
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim

Post by Shiv »

ahaha i might have a snow day on tuesday :2cool4u:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

CourtneyKiara
First name: Courtney

Post by CourtneyKiara »

This part of California never has snow days. 'tis not much fun. But it could always be worse(:
Jordan owns me(:

Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

CourtneyKiara wrote:This part of California never has snow days. 'tis not much fun. But it could always be worse(:
if you want we could swap places? i'll livre in California and you can come live in the UK
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I want to go to Kalifornia.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

I See Stars wrote:
Phili wrote:
I See Stars wrote:Phili and Kelbunk seem to think that we're all pussies complaining about this stuff... it's more the school district that is the ones with the problems here, not us.

You guys are bitching about minor winter weather... it's not that you're missing school for said minor winter weather.
No, we aren't.
If I lived near you, and this all went down, I'm sure I'd say the same thing. The problem is, I don't. I live in a place where it usually only gets down to like 10 degrees farenheit, rather than the -20 or so that it hit earlier this year. I wouldn't call myself a pussy simply because I don't want to go to school when the whether is 30 degrees below any temperature that I am used to. Also, I don't wear a jacket, either... which is flat out stupid of me... but yeah. It's a comment on what you said about dressing for the season rather than the temperature. I wear a zip-up hoodie and that's my "jacket".
I wear my sum 41 zip up hoodie as my jacket no matter the temperature.

Btw, we are undrler a snow emergency. Probabbly no school tomorrow.
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim

Post by Shiv »

Peter wrote:
I See Stars wrote:
Phili wrote:

No, we aren't.
I wear my sum 41 zip up hoodie as my jacket no matter the temperature.

Btw, we are undrler a snow emergency. Probabbly no school tomorrow.
wow ur a bitch

i had early dismissal yesterday at 11:45, 30 minute classes ftw

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]