NEW BLOG UPDATE - 14th JAN

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Madjid

Re: NEW BLOG UPDATE - 14th JAN

Post by Madjid »

d4rkst4r wrote:Some of you people are absolute retards.
You don't get to call me or anyone else a retard.
The fact that my opinion differs than yours, doesn't make it any less reasonable.
I have never been disrespectful when talking to you, so watch your tone, young man.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
xmarryxx
King of Contradiction
First name: marry
n00b: GreenReem41
AKA: marry
Instrument 1: GUITAR FTW
Instrument 2: piano
Instrument 3: bass

Post by xmarryxx »

i actually agree with d4, just in a more gentle tone. :mrgreen:
Jan 22, 2009

cone u r so fucking kool stevo u r fucking bizzyd u r cool too whats your new album called
asked by cone1212 on Jan 21, 2009 5:03pm

Contrary to what you just wrote, I'm not fucking bizzy d. We're just friends. Let's not go and make Cone jealous now...
answered by Stevo on Jan 22, 2009 2:18pm
if you like this Q&A, then you should read my story:
http://theresnosolution.com/forum/viewt ... =25&t=5382

UPDATED!

Still Waiting is my amazing master

GreenReem41 and Sara41 are my awsome noobs
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Well, thats cool Deryck updates us so frequently even though again he had nothing really new to say (maybe except the new direction). Plus, this update didn't seem that good, in the times talking I mean, it is definitely gonna be a full album as I see it but then again... no way its gonna be out in early 2009 and now It seems its not even gonna be ready for the summer for sure, I mean, "I still think it’s going to be a while before we really go in and record everything fully."... Deryck says its going to be a while till they record and all and thats sucks. I mean, he updates us every two days he wrote bunch of new songs and that Cone and Steve recorded and bass & drums, but then he says it'll take before they fully recorded... God, I just hope it'll be like out no later than July, two years after UH.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

stevie486 wrote:I’m in the stage of trying to make everything all work together and be cohesive.
I hope that doesn't mean songs are going to share the same parts again. Chuck was pretty cohesive in that it was heavy and dark. Underclass Hero was cohesive in that all the songs shared the same notes and chord progressions.

I just don't want Deryck to over-think it this time.

Oh, and I don't mind the updates as long as something new comes up with all the stuff we already hear.
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

I think it's cool that they update us. That's better than if they didn't update us at all.
spider-man
Hooch

Post by spider-man »

I'm surprised everyone gives UH a hard time cause of the same chord progressions, every sum 41 album was like that, motivation and in too deep are the same. over my head, still waiting and moron were the same also. and 88, no reason, and welcome to hell are for the most part as well, and many others. oh and on another note, the hell song is the same chords as some of the UH songs.

although I will admit, the vocals on UH were a little repetitive, most of those were the same I guess.
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

vocals aren't repetitive, of course they use lot of same notes, cause of same chord progression, but melodies are totally different.
Claudia
Billy Spleen
n00b: bunny
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Claudia »

I'll bitch more just to piss you off then :)
Sorry but 3 updates a week seem so desperate.
Amys n00b and Philis grandn00b
182sins
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Cyril
Instrument 2: Vox
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: @cyril_41

Post by 182sins »

Well, I have faith in them, adn I'd rather say Deryck is really excited, and that's a good point. But too much little updates are not really interesting. My wish would be less updates, but with more content !
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

I think the constant updates show excitement rather than desperation. And the fact that they're coming from all 3 members of the band this early in the process is very encouraging.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.