User avatar
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:32 pm
First name: Andrea
Age: 24
Gender:
n00b: xmarryxx Da_Aman
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_
Location: Catalonia, Europe, the Earth , Milky Way

Re: EP Release Sooner than we though?

Post by Druska »

adrianSum wrote:It is possible that is true, Deryck insists that he has many songs and wants that we hear them already!

:mrgreen:
yeah deryck is excited about the new stuff but who knows???
Kakra41
Newbie
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:42 pm
Age: 0

Re: EP Release Sooner than we though?

Post by Kakra41 »

Wait til it's posted on their site. Or Island sends out a release date.

In the words of Michael Jackson...

"Just because you read it in a magazine,
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual..."

(And I'm sure he implied radio, too.)
cool kids
Ma Poubelle
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:02 pm
Age: 22
Gender:
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: EP Release Sooner than we though?

Post by cool kids »

so deryck is producing this music himself right? they don't have a producer?
July 5 2003 Sum 41 show
User avatar
d4rkst4r
Dr. Dynamite
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:03 am
First name: Kevin
Age: 19
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: EP Release Sooner than we though?

Post by d4rkst4r »

It's good news to hear all of this, but doesn't it take time to mix and master everything, even if they do have 12 songs done? Who knows, but it's really good to hear dercyk is writing songs more easily now.
tomhoppus is my hero.
Image
User avatar
Claudia
Billy Spleen
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:48 pm
Age: 17
n00b: bunny
Instrument 1: guitar
Location: Luxembourg
Contact:

Re: EP Release Sooner than we though?

Post by Claudia »

yeah, but we knwo what it means when Sum 41 says soon... wait, we still don't..haha
Image
Amys n00b and Philis grandn00b
User avatar
Mike
Dr. Dynamite
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 8:42 pm
Age: 0
Location: / /( . ) ( . )\ \

Re: EP Release Sooner than we though?

Post by Mike »

they could be releasing it online.......
Image
Image
User avatar
LTS
Underclass Zero
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 am
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: EP Release Sooner than we though?

Post by LTS »

xmarryxx wrote:lol i made it when i was a noob and i've barely changed it since then.
but... i don't see whats that bad about it...

oh and by the way THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GAYNESS
"Not That There's Anything Wrong With That"

-JS
One of a Kind of Something
User avatar
K.
Chuck
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:57 pm
Age: 0
n00b: R.
AKA: kanguv41
Instrument 1: bass
Location: TURKEY

Re: EP Release Sooner than we though?

Post by K. »

wiggs1441 wrote:if this doesnt happen lets ban rodney mullen.
at first i thought u were talking about the pro skater ...
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Bizzy-C92
Bunkface
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:39 pm
First name: Chris
Age: 16
Gender:
AKA: Bizzy-C
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Location: Germany

Re: EP Release Sooner than we though?

Post by Bizzy-C92 »

Kakra41 wrote:Wait til it's posted on their site. Or Island sends out a release date.

In the words of Michael Jackson...

"Just because you read it in a magazine,
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual..."

(And I'm sure he implied radio, too.)
thats true I think we should wait.....till we can read this exactly from them...=)....

If we too funny about it right now, we're more dispointed.....=(
We're all going to hell....!!!!
....Cross my heart and hope to die

Image
User avatar
xmarryxx
King of Contradiction
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 3:54 am
First name: marry
Age: 100
n00b: GreenReem41
AKA: marry
Instrument 1: GUITAR FTW
Instrument 2: piano
Instrument 3: bass

Post by xmarryxx »

LTS wrote:
xmarryxx wrote:lol i made it when i was a noob and i've barely changed it since then.
but... i don't see whats that bad about it...

oh and by the way THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GAYNESS
"Not That There's Anything Wrong With That"

-JS
i love seinfield (spelling?)
Jan 22, 2009

cone u r so fucking kool stevo u r fucking bizzyd u r cool too whats your new album called
asked by cone1212 on Jan 21, 2009 5:03pm

Contrary to what you just wrote, I'm not fucking bizzy d. We're just friends. Let's not go and make Cone jealous now...
answered by Stevo on Jan 22, 2009 2:18pm
if you like this Q&A, then you should read my story:
http://theresnosolution.com/forum/viewt ... =25&t=5382

UPDATED!

Still Waiting is my amazing master

GreenReem41 and Sara41 are my awsome noobs
User avatar
LTS
Underclass Zero
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 am
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

xmarryxx wrote:
LTS wrote:
xmarryxx wrote:lol i made it when i was a noob and i've barely changed it since then.
but... i don't see whats that bad about it...

oh and by the way THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GAYNESS
"Not That There's Anything Wrong With That"

-JS
i love seinfield (spelling?)
every way i spell it, it comes up as a misspelling.
One of a Kind of Something
User avatar
Phili
Underclass Hero
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:42 pm
First name: Gavinji
Age: 18
Gender:
Instrument 1: Clarinet [have envy]
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: EP Release Sooner than we though?

Post by Phili »

I am 98% sure that the radio station made assumptions based on a bad reading job and this is therefore bullshit.
Image
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
User avatar
upperclasszero
Dr. Dynamite
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:40 pm
First name: Jake
Age: 19
Gender:
n00b: WillySpleen
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Drums
Location: New Jersey

Post by upperclasszero »

K. wrote:
wiggs1441 wrote:if this doesnt happen lets ban rodney mullen.
at first i thought u were talking about the pro skater ...
haha thats exactly what ithought too. i was like wtf
Children of the beast embrace,
To scorn and the human race,
Consume the light that hugs the earth,
And aid the womb in giving birth,
To a group that will appear,
And guide you through this final year,
The dark armies then will come,
When the sum is 41

Image
WillySpleen is my n00b
User avatar
Jeremy Kill
Moderator
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm
Gender:

Re: EP Release Sooner than we though?

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yeah, if it was really going to come out within the next couple of weeks, there probably would have been an official release date set.
User avatar
Shibby
Billy Spleen
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:29 pm
Age: 23
Gender:
Location: Under your bed

Re: EP Release Sooner than we though?

Post by Shibby »

Yeah. And if it's a full album instead of an EP, I can wait.
"It doesn't matter who wins here. Our fight will continue. The loser will be liberated from the battlefield, and the survivor will live out the rest of his days as a soldier" -Big Boss
User avatar
phatass
Ma Poubelle
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:34 pm
Age: 21
Gender:
n00b: ¯\(º_o)/¯
AKA: Underclass Brownie
Instrument 1: Drums for a band
Instrument 2: Guitar as a hobby
Location: UAE

Re: EP Release Sooner than we though?

Post by phatass »

I think it's going to be an album. I personally hate EPs they ruin the excitement of an album, but hey that's me.
User avatar
stevie486
Billy Spleen
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:40 pm
First name: Stevie
Age: 25
Gender:
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Location: Clackmannanshire, Scotland

Re: EP Release Sooner than we though?

Post by stevie486 »

wheather it be an EP or LP or possibly both if he's writing loads, I have to say this is just awesome, we could be in for a big treat, hehe

i doubt it would be couple weeks, cos you need least a nearly a month for some promotion for the CD and obvsiouly a gd few weeks to try mix and master the songs and also their record label which they set a release for it to be out by so so.

still as anything is possible suppose.
Image
kevin5064
Hooch
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:40 pm

Re: EP Release Sooner than we though?

Post by kevin5064 »

nah.
User avatar
xmarryxx
King of Contradiction
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 3:54 am
First name: marry
Age: 100
n00b: GreenReem41
AKA: marry
Instrument 1: GUITAR FTW
Instrument 2: piano
Instrument 3: bass

Re: EP Release Sooner than we though?

Post by xmarryxx »

Cone McCaslin

Delete From Friends myspace.com/conemccaslin
Date:
Jan 10, 2009 1:31 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?] Subject:
RE: ep released early?
Body:

Not as far as I know. haha. Where do u live that you would hear that on the radio?

it said on the radio that the ep will be released in the next couple of weeks.
is this true?
cool cone answered :grin:
i love how he assumed that i heard it, lol

anyway, yeah its not going to be released in the next couple of weeks.
Jan 22, 2009

cone u r so fucking kool stevo u r fucking bizzyd u r cool too whats your new album called
asked by cone1212 on Jan 21, 2009 5:03pm

Contrary to what you just wrote, I'm not fucking bizzy d. We're just friends. Let's not go and make Cone jealous now...
answered by Stevo on Jan 22, 2009 2:18pm
if you like this Q&A, then you should read my story:
http://theresnosolution.com/forum/viewt ... =25&t=5382

UPDATED!

Still Waiting is my amazing master

GreenReem41 and Sara41 are my awsome noobs
User avatar
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 10:06 pm