User avatar
DW_60
Hooch
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:12 pm
First name: Amin
Age: 23
Gender:
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drum
Twitter: aaminolo
Location: France

NEW CONE

Post by DW_60 »

Hi!
The music you hear in the new video with Deryck is part of a new song that we recorded. There is a b-side that we still haven't released from Underclass Hero that I sing ya. But thats not it on the video.
Cone.
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Sum 41 France Officiel
Date: Dec 28, 2008 10:43 PM

Hi
Does the music we hear in the new video a preview of a song in the new CD or a preview of the B-Side of UH? (I think I saw somewhere that you said to a fan that you were singing it)
Image Image

" Tu es mon petite poubelle. "
Amin #sum41france http://www.facebook.com/Sum41France
User avatar
CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:38 pm
First name: Zachary
Age: 18
Gender:
n00b: Shiv
Location: Over My Head
Contact:

Re: NEW CONE

Post by CIRCUITzach »

cool thanks
Image
User avatar
Mike
Dr. Dynamite
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 8:42 pm
Age: 0
Location: / /( . ) ( . )\ \

Re: NEW CONE

Post by Mike »

WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT????
OF COURSE ITS PART OF A NEW SONG DUMBASS

holy shit..............gawd
Image
Image
User avatar
xmarryxx
King of Contradiction
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 3:54 am
First name: marry
Age: 100
n00b: GreenReem41
AKA: marry
Instrument 1: GUITAR FTW
Instrument 2: piano
Instrument 3: bass

Re: NEW CONE

Post by xmarryxx »

^ calm down geez

thanks for the info!
Jan 22, 2009

cone u r so fucking kool stevo u r fucking bizzyd u r cool too whats your new album called
asked by cone1212 on Jan 21, 2009 5:03pm

Contrary to what you just wrote, I'm not fucking bizzy d. We're just friends. Let's not go and make Cone jealous now...
answered by Stevo on Jan 22, 2009 2:18pm
if you like this Q&A, then you should read my story:
http://theresnosolution.com/forum/viewt ... =25&t=5382

UPDATED!

Still Waiting is my amazing master

GreenReem41 and Sara41 are my awsome noobs
User avatar
Phili
Underclass Hero
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:42 pm
First name: Gavinji
Age: 18
Gender:
Instrument 1: Clarinet [have envy]
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: NEW CONE

Post by Phili »

Mike wrote:WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT????
OF COURSE ITS PART OF A NEW SONG DUMBASS

holy shit..............gawd
In nicer words, I sort of agree. lol.
Image
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
User avatar
Claudia
Billy Spleen
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:48 pm
Age: 17
n00b: bunny
Instrument 1: guitar
Location: Luxembourg
Contact:

Re: NEW CONE

Post by Claudia »

lmao
Image
Amys n00b and Philis grandn00b
Denes41
Newbie
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:51 am
First name: Dénes
Age: 17
Gender:
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: NEW CONE

Post by Denes41 »

Thanks the info.
User avatar
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 10:06 pm
Gender:
PSN ID: samueel41
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Re: NEW CONE

Post by samueeL »

idiot question
Madjid
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:10 am
Gender:
n00b: Messi
Location: Mascara, Algeria

Re: NEW CONE

Post by Madjid »

Thank you DW_60 for the info.
Keep us posted.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
User avatar
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:32 pm
First name: Andrea
Age: 24
Gender:
n00b: xmarryxx Da_Aman
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_
Location: Catalonia, Europe, the Earth , Milky Way

Re: NEW CONE

Post by Druska »

thanks for the info
User avatar
Shibby
Billy Spleen
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:29 pm
Age: 23
Gender:
Location: Under your bed

Re: NEW CONE

Post by Shibby »

I thought there would be an updated version of Cone, judging from the topic title.
"It doesn't matter who wins here. Our fight will continue. The loser will be liberated from the battlefield, and the survivor will live out the rest of his days as a soldier" -Big Boss
User avatar
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 10:06 pm
Gender:
PSN ID: samueel41
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Re: NEW CONE

Post by samueeL »

Yeh, Me too :D
User avatar
Winton89
Hooch
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:22 am
First name: Conor
Age: 16
Gender:
AKA: lIttlE, Winton89, That awesome guy
360 Gamer Tag: Winton89
PSN ID: DYNAmonkeys
Instrument 1: Your Mom
Instrument 2: My 360 controller
Location: Drop dead, with a bullet in my head.

Re: NEW CONE

Post by Winton89 »

I think this is a good question, we now know that it's not the B-Side...Thanks for the info
Image
Still Waiting wrote:final countdown is one of the best songs eva written
Wait! I can haz a twitter 0_o
http://twitter.com/Conorcopia

AND a facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/ConorDavidThompson
CHARLEY <3
User avatar
Jeremy Kill
Moderator
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm
Gender:

Re: NEW CONE

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yeah, I kind of just assumed that anyways.
User avatar
Winton89
Hooch
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:22 am
First name: Conor
Age: 16
Gender:
AKA: lIttlE, Winton89, That awesome guy
360 Gamer Tag: Winton89
PSN ID: DYNAmonkeys
Instrument 1: Your Mom
Instrument 2: My 360 controller
Location: Drop dead, with a bullet in my head.

Re: NEW CONE

Post by Winton89 »

Yeah, same here, but now we know FOR SURE!
Image
Still Waiting wrote:final countdown is one of the best songs eva written
Wait! I can haz a twitter 0_o
http://twitter.com/Conorcopia

AND a facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/ConorDavidThompson
CHARLEY <3
User avatar
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:45 pm
First name: Philip
Age: 23
Gender:
n00b: HilgaMan
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass
Location: Israel
Contact:

Re: NEW CONE

Post by Hentaiman »

Well, videos that show Deryck record and talk about the new material they're recording... I bet the music in the background is new! and not this b-side we'll probably never hear.
Post Reply