Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Re: Christianity

Post by Bobbyjames »

im not religious, never have been, none of my family ever have been. to me, its just something i don't really believe in, like god and heaven and stuff. but i also don't judge people who do, its their choice, we all have different beliefs and views on life, mine is to live it to its full, believe in what i want to believe in, and thats the way i will always live. and if their is an after life, i will deal with that when i reach it. im not the kind of person to spend my whole life doing things a certain way to make sure i have a good after life, to me, it just makes this life feel like a warm up, like this life has no real meaning, that everyone is just being fake to reach another place
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Nic wrote:
druska wrote:well i'm atheist I went to a catholic school for 13 years , they tried to wash my brain there , now i hate everythingg related to the catholic church for me they are a bunch of hipocrites if you have money they treat you well if you don't have money they treat you like shit
I agree with you a little bit. Churches are somewhat corrupt these days.
These days? Churches have been corrupts since the middle ages; Back then the churches were the people with all the information, they were the only people that could read & write and they were responsibility for the death of many groups because the church though they were getting to intelligent.

Personally, I have no use for religion, it just seems like a waste time; I say, show me proof then I'll believe. I'm like Andrea, I hate all things religious. Heck, it was cause of religion that World War 2 started.
[donate][/donate]
Claudia
Billy Spleen
n00b: bunny
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Claudia »

God was, imo, just made by desperate people because they needed hope, something to believe in.
I'm catholic and feel ashamed of it when I look at the pope 'n' shit. The catholic Church is the most corrupt one I've ever seen. Even in the Middle Ages, they used God as an excuse to start a war, when infact it was all about territories. It's just sad.
Amys n00b and Philis grandn00b
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

I used to go to church, but i don't anymore... i don't see the point...

For christians, you do 1 thing and you're set to get into heaven... don't need to do nothing else...

It's the ultimate lazy man's religion...

But when it comes to factual accuracy, they have archealogical evidence about alot of stuff that happened in the bible, whereas some religions are a little more iffy...
One of a Kind of Something
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

myself, im more of a modern-catholic. i can see the good in other religions, and the bad in my own. for the most part, christians are nice people. then you get the extremists, the neo-christian "old-skool" people that ruin the reputation for the rest of us.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
iemnaiz
Chuck
First name: ZIAN

Post by iemnaiz »

i'm a buddhist but i don't go to temples and stuff. buddhists believe in something called 'karma' and it's like if you've done something bad to someone, it will come back to you or someone close to you someday. and yeah we also believe in afterlife (a7x <3). normally when someone passes away, we would fold paper and burn it for the one who passed away. something like giving them money to spend in hell? my grandfather is definitely rich right now hahahah. my mum burned like.. paper houses, paper made maids (YEAH.MAIDS. :shock: they look very freaky), paper made mercedes benz and ALOT MORE during his funeral. buddhists also believe that if you've done something great for the most of your life, you would reincarnate into a baby or into an animal if you've done something bad.. mhmm.

i'm not religious at all, but i do believe in karma
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

I miss the secksyhilgamonster :cry:
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

daredbus wrote:I miss the secksyhilgamonster :cry:
We had a deal that if i'll come back he'll come back, but since i'm probably going away again soon then i'm not going to remind him that right now
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

I'm a christian but I don't go to church unless we go there with school. I'm not really religious and I'm not sure do I believe in God or not.
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

susz41 wrote:I'm a christian but I don't go to church unless we go there with school. I'm not really religious and I'm not sure do I believe in God or not.
You're kind of contradicting yourself there....
If your a christian then you beleive in god. If you don't beleive in god, then there's no way you're a christian...
One of a Kind of Something
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

That guy was ftmfw. :sad:

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

Gibsum 41 wrote:
That guy was ftmfw. :sad:
make "we miss hilga" sigs
Last edited by Pedro on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thesumbum
Bunkface
First name: Logan
Instrument 2: Drums
Instrument 3: Piano
Last.fm Username: The-Riot-Before

Post by Thesumbum »

I'm a Christian. I don't go to church, and don't see the point in going. I do not base my whole life of of my beliefs, Christianity is a guideline, and an important part of life. I believe in Heaven, and if there is a hell, I believe it is not eternal. Most people life their religion rather than their lives. I am a musician, and I play guitar and sing. I also write, mostly not about my religious views. I find music to be just as helpful, if not even more, than the thought of God (A lot of Christians I know would say "You're going to hell for saying that." But what do they know?) I don't believe we are all unworthy of Heaven. I don't beleive we are all bad people, only saved because of Jesus. Yes I believe he helps, but to say we're all bad is just so... I don't know. Well, I accept everybody with beliefs or lack of. That's all I've got to say about myself and what I believe Christianity to be.
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

LTS wrote:
susz41 wrote:I'm a christian but I don't go to church unless we go there with school. I'm not really religious and I'm not sure do I believe in God or not.
You're kind of contradicting yourself there....
If your a christian then you beleive in god. If you don't beleive in god, then there's no way you're a christian...
I meant that I raised as a christian. I don't know what I believe in nowadays.