its a shame you can't spell it though
fucking computers.
keyboard*
Macbeth
Billy Spleen
First name: Juan

Re: guys on tns...

Post by Macbeth »

It's weird, you get a really strong pain upper.

At school everyone is punching (not kicking lol) everyone on the balls :(
Open Your Eyes
Bunkface
First name: Adam
n00b: Phili

Post by Open Your Eyes »

I'm a bit late, but it feels horrible.

I play lacrosse, and of course I'm a goalie. I once took a 85+ mph shot straight in the balls. I stepped to the right and my cup shifted and it was not pretty. I could not walk. I'd chop them off, but I want to make little baby devils in the future, so I can't :sad:
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

^ :neutral:
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim

Post by Shiv »

Open Your Eyes wrote:I'd chop them off, but I want to make little baby devils in the future, so I can't :sad:
i like sex. is nice

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

hardcoresum41fan wrote: ohkay...okay

you made me go here :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

(cracks fingers)

okay, so lets look at this logically. A kick to the balls is about....say....1/3 of the pain of childbirth (assuming hard kick to balls :silly: ). Correct me if i'm wrong, but I know i'm right. So lets say any guy gets kicked in the balls.....does he ever cry??? bitch about it????
i think not :cool:
all he does is fall to the ground for like 5 minutes, then walk wobbly like a duck for like 3 hours (guys u know its true :shock: )

now women, especially now-a-days, have to give birth. no big deal.....right? :grin:
wrong. birth is a PAINFUL procedure, and im not denying that. now lets say....a little pain medication. just a little. when giving child birth.....what do women do??? :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling:

you know its fucking true. dont deny it

now all im saying is that we have equal tolerances of pain
im proving that....not saying women are bitches or anything :wink:

plus, its not like we can control hits to the balls.
i remember once i got hit in the balls, and had tunnel vision. i felt like someone shot my urethra with a fucking .9 mm glock :mad:

shiv out :2cool4u:
*lol* Yeah, guys don't whine...there's not AN ENTIRE THREAD right here where guys are claiming that a kick to the balls is omg the worst pain evarRR and they puke and lay on the ground and omggggggggggg :P

And yes, almost every guy I've ever seen get kicked in the balls (and that's a lot in 23 years of life haha), has cried. And whined and gimped around for days and begged for sympathy about it relentlessly.

Not to mention - here's a more personal example. I, in the summertime about a year ago or so, stubbed my bare toe (in sandals) on the wheel of a tractor. If you know anything about tractors, the tires are rocksolid. I split my big toenail IN HALF, and was leaving a trail of blood behind me. There was a "ah, fuck" under my breath...but I just carried on and went and sat down in the backyard to read. 20 mins or so later my mother came over to sit in the chair next to me and noticed I was bleeding and my toenail was half hanging off...I didn't even notice, and laughed about it and made everyone I saw that day look at how nast it was.

The next week? My boyfriend stubs his toe on his computer desk. It's the END OF THE WORLD. He's cussing and "ahhh fuckk!"ing for half an hour...and then is gingerly walking around for days, and making a scene of it whenever he steps down etc - claiming it's BROKEN...when there wasn't even a visible bruise, or swelling.

...and no, my boyfriend isn't just a pussy. Most every guy I know whines for generally about twice as long as a woman does when something silly like a cut, bruise, stubbed toe, etc. happens...

But maybe every guy in Ontario is just a bunch of whiney pussys, I'm not ruling that out...and I suppose it is possible that I just have a very high pain threshold and thus compare men to that as if all women are that way? Regardless...there's my example to counter your little example there that actually really didn't prove much to me since, in my experience, guys DO bitch and whine when they get kicked in the balls, and any woman I know who's had a baby is just like "shit man, 72 hours of hard labour and 36 stitches IN MY VAGINA...that sucked!" and then it's over...

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

No way man, I'm from Alberta! I drink brewskis, eat steak and vote Conservative. My pastime hobbies include going to the Rodeo and 4H meetings. I'm built Ford tough!

But seriously, getting kicked in the balls is probably the worst pain a guy can go through. Either that, or passing kidney stones. I've never had them, but apparently passing them would be the male-version of giving birth.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Jeremy wrote: But seriously, getting kicked in the balls is probably the worst pain a guy can go through. Either that, or passing kidney stones. I've never had them, but apparently passing them would be the male-version of giving birth.
i an vouch for that. omg. the pain. i wanted to die. drawback with living on the south coast of england... Water is filtered through chalk and you can see it in the water you drink :P
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

hardcoresum41fan wrote:
Open Your Eyes wrote:I'd chop them off, but I want to make little baby devils in the future, so I can't :sad:
i like sex. is nice
YOU BE MY WIFE?
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:
hardcoresum41fan wrote: ohkay...okay

you made me go here :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

(cracks fingers)

okay, so lets look at this logically. A kick to the balls is about....say....1/3 of the pain of childbirth (assuming hard kick to balls :silly: ). Correct me if i'm wrong, but I know i'm right. So lets say any guy gets kicked in the balls.....does he ever cry??? bitch about it????
i think not :cool:
all he does is fall to the ground for like 5 minutes, then walk wobbly like a duck for like 3 hours (guys u know its true :shock: )

now women, especially now-a-days, have to give birth. no big deal.....right? :grin:
wrong. birth is a PAINFUL procedure, and im not denying that. now lets say....a little pain medication. just a little. when giving child birth.....what do women do??? :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling:

you know its fucking true. dont deny it

now all im saying is that we have equal tolerances of pain
im proving that....not saying women are bitches or anything :wink:

plus, its not like we can control hits to the balls.
i remember once i got hit in the balls, and had tunnel vision. i felt like someone shot my urethra with a fucking .9 mm glock :mad:

shiv out :2cool4u:
*lol* Yeah, guys don't whine...there's not AN ENTIRE THREAD right here where guys are claiming that a kick to the balls is omg the worst pain evarRR and they puke and lay on the ground and omggggggggggg :P

And yes, almost every guy I've ever seen get kicked in the balls (and that's a lot in 23 years of life haha), has cried. And whined and gimped around for days and begged for sympathy about it relentlessly.

Not to mention - here's a more personal example. I, in the summertime about a year ago or so, stubbed my bare toe (in sandals) on the wheel of a tractor. If you know anything about tractors, the tires are rocksolid. I split my big toenail IN HALF, and was leaving a trail of blood behind me. There was a "ah, fuck" under my breath...but I just carried on and went and sat down in the backyard to read. 20 mins or so later my mother came over to sit in the chair next to me and noticed I was bleeding and my toenail was half hanging off...I didn't even notice, and laughed about it and made everyone I saw that day look at how nast it was.

The next week? My boyfriend stubs his toe on his computer desk. It's the END OF THE WORLD. He's cussing and "ahhh fuckk!"ing for half an hour...and then is gingerly walking around for days, and making a scene of it whenever he steps down etc - claiming it's BROKEN...when there wasn't even a visible bruise, or swelling.

...and no, my boyfriend isn't just a pussy. Most every guy I know whines for generally about twice as long as a woman does when something silly like a cut, bruise, stubbed toe, etc. happens...

But maybe every guy in Ontario is just a bunch of whiney pussys, I'm not ruling that out...and I suppose it is possible that I just have a very high pain threshold and thus compare men to that as if all women are that way? Regardless...there's my example to counter your little example there that actually really didn't prove much to me since, in my experience, guys DO bitch and whine when they get kicked in the balls, and any woman I know who's had a baby is just like "shit man, 72 hours of hard labour and 36 stitches IN MY VAGINA...that sucked!" and then it's over...
I've never puked when I got kicked in the sack, and it isn't the most painful things in the world, [maybe the most annoying thing], I can't even truthfully say that is soarer than given birth cause I'll never know; But I believe like everything people react differently to being kicked in the private areas.

Myself, It just 5 minutes of annoying pain that doesn't make me roll about the floor and puke. I've been kicked in the balls and then I just got up and walked away.
[donate][/donate]
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Shiv »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:But maybe every guy in Ontario is just a bunch of whiney pussys, I'm not ruling that out...and I suppose it is possible that I just have a very high pain threshold and thus compare men to that as if all women are that way? Regardless...there's my example to counter your little example there that actually really didn't prove much to me since, in my experience, guys DO bitch and whine when they get kicked in the balls, and any woman I know who's had a baby is just like "shit man, 72 hours of hard labour and 36 stitches IN MY VAGINA...that sucked!" and then it's over...
....i have seriously never seen a guy cry when he gets kicked in the balls...
they might bitch (for a good reason, i might add), but they never cry.
girls have medication...numbing medication...yet complain about childbirth
another thing that pisses me off is that girls whine and complain about pregnancy......like "well, you don't have to give birth!"...and completely BITCH about it!!!
GAH

here's a fuckign thought.....don't get knocked up!
its called a fucking condom!
still want kids? go fucking streisland and get a fucking little african child that could use your financial support!

bobbyjames wrote:
hardcoresum41fan wrote:
i like sex. is nice
YOU BE MY WIFE?
:grin:
(only if you have thrown a jew down a well)

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

hardcoresum41fan wrote:
Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:But maybe every guy in Ontario is just a bunch of whiney pussys, I'm not ruling that out...and I suppose it is possible that I just have a very high pain threshold and thus compare men to that as if all women are that way? Regardless...there's my example to counter your little example there that actually really didn't prove much to me since, in my experience, guys DO bitch and whine when they get kicked in the balls, and any woman I know who's had a baby is just like "shit man, 72 hours of hard labour and 36 stitches IN MY VAGINA...that sucked!" and then it's over...
girls have medication...numbing medication...yet complain about childbirth
another thing that pisses me off is that girls whine and complain about pregnancy......like "well, you don't have to give birth!"...and completely BITCH about it!!!
GAH

here's a fuckign thought.....don't get knocked up!
its called a fucking condom!
still want kids? go fucking streisland and get a fucking little african child that could use your financial support!

bobbyjames wrote:
hardcoresum41fan wrote:
i like sex. is nice
YOU BE MY WIFE?
:grin:
(only if you have thrown a jew down a well)
YEKSHEMESH!
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

hardcoresum41fan wrote:

yeah cos big boys don't cry .. come on
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

Still Waiting wrote:
hardcoresum41fan wrote:

i cry everytime i watch Bambi...which is every Tuesday
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

bobbyjames wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:
hardcoresum41fan wrote:

I lol'd quite hard at that :D
[donate][/donate]
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Shiv »

boniboyblue wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:
hardcoresum41fan wrote:

I lol'd quite hard at that :D
:agreed:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Neverwakeup
Billy Spleen
First name: SEBASTIAN
AKA: are you british?
360 Gamer Tag: WFC4LIFE HOOAH
PSN ID: piss ID
Instrument 1: CIA
Instrument 2: MI6
Instrument 3: BND

Post by Neverwakeup »

I think its not the same pain I have felt as I was reading your post. sorry marry. :hehe:

please, no gender change!

x-treme BILLY SPLEEN forever!!!!
yeahyeahsum41
Bunkface

Post by yeahyeahsum41 »

yes it hurts
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Neverwakeup wrote:I think its not the same pain I have felt as I was reading your post. sorry marry. :hehe:
It must be similar to the pain I have reading your posts.
Kelbunk
Billy Spleen
First name: Kelby
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Kelbunk »

ball kicks hurt real bad. sometimes it takes a while for the pain to set in. i know a few times i'm like "Well that didnt even hurt.." then two minutes later..."Oh...deary me..." then i sit.

and as per the whole giving birth vs ball kicking pain thing...they both hurt. and having a baby probably hurts more. but i assume most guys will get hit in he bag by something more than a girl will give birth...for the most part. so it will kinda even it out.

I am HEM's n00b....rad.