User avatar
sum41-freak
Billy Spleen
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:31 pm
First name: Andy
Age: 33
Gender:
AKA: Andy_VfB1893
Location: Germany

New Myspace message from Cone!

Post by sum41-freak »

We are starting an EP to come out early next year. The Operation is also right in the middle of recording too. Both albums will come out early next year.
Cone.
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Andy
Date: Nov 28, 2008 10:54 AM

hey cone! i have heared sum 41 is working on a ep that will be released in spring 09.
is that right sum 41 will bring a ep in spring and in winter a new album???
is the operation album done, when it comes out?

greetz from germany

andy
User avatar
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 10:06 pm
Gender:
PSN ID: samueel41
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Re: New Myspace message from Cone!

Post by samueeL »

Great! =)
User avatar
Patrick
Billy Spleen
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:22 pm
First name: Patrick
Age: 19
Gender:
Instrument 1: Bass guitar
Instrument 2: Guitar
Location: Austria, Vienna

Re: New Myspace message from Cone!

Post by Patrick »

That'S great, but I'm not sure what he means by "early". I remember when Underclass Hero should have been released "early 2008".

User avatar
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:45 pm
First name: Philip
Age: 23
Gender:
n00b: HilgaMan
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass
Location: Israel
Contact:

Re: New Myspace message from Cone!

Post by Hentaiman »

Well, Its good to know we will have both a new Sum 41 EP and a new Operation album. I bet the Op. MD album will be released first cuz they have been recording for a while now, they probably finished recording already and mixing it or whatever, and with Sum 41 they only started working on it, so I'm sure the Op. album would be like around January-March 2009, cuz they said before it may be out before the end of the year and all, but Yeah, I guess the Sum 41 EP would be probably in April-May or whatever.
User avatar
Slither
Hooch
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:51 pm
Age: 22
Gender:
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Vocals

Re: New Myspace message from Cone!

Post by Slither »

I don't think it will be released early next year...
User avatar
WillySpleen
Newbie
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:36 am
First name: Stevo 32
Age: 41
Gender:

Re: New message from Cone!

Post by WillySpleen »

im gettin both
I am upperclasszero's n00b

"We're not reinventing the wheel... we just want to put rims on it" - Steve Jocz
Image
User avatar
LTS
Underclass Zero
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 am
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: New Myspace message from Cone!

Post by LTS »

Eh, not really looking forward to a new OP MD album... i just don't really like them that much.
One of a Kind of Something
User avatar
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:37 pm
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Age: 32
Gender:
n00b: Park, ATBCF
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar
Location: In Your Pants

Re: New Myspace message from Cone!

Post by tomhoppus »

LTS wrote:Eh, not really looking forward to a new OP MD album... i just don't really like them that much.
You SUCK.
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
User avatar
Jeremy Kill
Moderator
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm
Gender:

Re: New Myspace message from Cone!

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I think by "early" they probably mean Spring, since that's what Deryck supposedly meant by it during the chat.
User avatar
iemnaiz
Chuck
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:54 pm
First name: ZIAN
Age: 16
Gender:
Location: MALAYSIA.

Re: New Myspace message from Cone!

Post by iemnaiz »

sorry, but WHEN IS SPRING?
Image
User avatar
Phili
Underclass Hero
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:42 pm
First name: Gavinji
Age: 18
Gender:
Instrument 1: Clarinet [have envy]
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: New Myspace message from Cone!

Post by Phili »

iemnaiz wrote:sorry, but WHEN IS SPRING?
March-June.
Image
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
User avatar
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:51 pm
Age: 16
Gender:
n00b: Kano, Still Waiting
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums
Location: Beneath your bed
Contact:

Re: New Myspace message from Cone!

Post by Gibsum 41 »

Awesome! Can't wait for a new OPMD album!
Image

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
User avatar
upperclasszero
Dr. Dynamite
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:40 pm