Soundwave 09

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
boof
Bunkface
First name: Chelsea

Soundwave 09

Post by boof »

heck yes!
i wasn't gonna go again after how much of a shambles this years one was (worst organised festival i have ever been to, was saved only by awsome performances by Alexisonfire and the Offspring) but well they just announced next years line up and i just can't pass it up... damn them >.<

EDIT: stupid thing cut off the side... the bands cut off are Scars on Broadway, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Subways, Poison the Well, Bedouin Soundclash, Saves the Day, Moneen, Bayside, Valencia, Maylene & the Sons of Disaster
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Re: Soundwave 09

Post by Bobbyjames »

i was looking at this lineup yesterday on another site, and fuck it looks good. how i wish to be Australian right now. lol. if some of the festivals ve here looks as good as that, i will be a very very happy man next year
boof
Bunkface

Post by boof »

haha yeh the organisers of soundwave always manage to get wicked line ups... they just suck at organising everything else necessary to run a festival. The fools actually ran out of water supplies at this years! Now if your holding an all day festival during the aussie summer water is the one thing you need a hell of alot of...
spasticninja.41

Post by spasticninja.41 »

Yeah can't wait for this. Fucking awesome line-up and awesome festival all round. Try coming to the Perth one, we didn't have any problems at all this year.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

boof wrote:haha yeh the organisers of soundwave always manage to get wicked line ups... they just suck at organising everything else necessary to run a festival. The fools actually ran out of water supplies at this years! Now if your holding an all day festival during the aussie summer water is the one thing you need a hell of alot of...
not having water is bad enouhg at a festival here, i can't imagine what it would be like over there!
boof
Bunkface

Post by boof »

spasticninja.41 wrote:Yeah can't wait for this. Fucking awesome line-up and awesome festival all round. Try coming to the Perth one, we didn't have any problems at all this year.
sydney was hopeless...
-ran out of water by 4
-didnt have enough food stands to cater for the amount of people so it took nearly 2 hours just to get a bite
-screwed up their entry hardcore, only had like 5 lanes letting people in... took some people i was talking to like 3 hours just to get through the gate
-for some bizarre reason they werent selling soft drinks... so you had a choice of water or grog or later in the day when water ran out one store saw its chance and started flogging freakin $8 small cups of cordial

and a bunch of other stuff i can no longer remember... oh well heres to them getting it right next year :confused:
meansy.KCORtm

Post by meansy.KCORtm »

omg great lineup.. got my ticdket comin in the mail. if it ever gets here :{

NIN shuld b so goood
and BT waited for them for a while
Bizzy-C92
Bunkface
First name: Chris
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Bizzy-C92 »

hehe.....

there is a evry sam festival in germany.....called "Highfield" or another called "Rock am Ring".....=)
We're all going to hell....!!!!
....Cross my heart and hope to die

Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

^

Dude, you Germans got the best festivals there!!
I mean, Rock am Ring/Rock im Park, Wacken Open Air and so much more! Just those two are like two of the best. Wacken is like the biggest metal festival ever!
Bizzy-C92
Bunkface

Post by Bizzy-C92 »

Hentaiman wrote:^

Dude, you Germans got the best festivals there!!
I mean, Rock am Ring/Rock im Park, Wacken Open Air and so much more! Just those two are like two of the best. Wacken is like the biggest metal festival ever!
You're right......have you ever been to germany...???.....and which way to you know about germy festivals..???

Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

^
Yeah I've to Germany twice actually. Once at my uncle's cuz he lives in Germany, and another time last September actually in a student exchange program. It was great, I love Germany :D

About the festivals... well, who doesn't now about Wacken and Rock am Ring? they maybe take place in Germany but they are pretty fuckin' worldwide haha. Wacken is like the biggest metal festival and Rock am Ring is the biggest music festival in Europe at all, and tons of great bands perform there, how can u not hear about it? :P
Bizzy-C92
Bunkface

Post by Bizzy-C92 »

Yeah I've to Germany twice actually. Once at my uncle's cuz he lives in Germany, and another time last September actually in a student exchange program. It was great, I love Germany :D

About the festivals... well, who doesn't now about Wacken and Rock am Ring? they maybe take place in Germany but they are pretty fuckin' worldwide haha. Wacken is like the biggest metal festival and Rock am Ring is the biggest music festival in Europe at all, and tons of great bands perform there, how can u not hear about it? :P

Yes I know......and do you know...at which place in germany you've been exactly....????

Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

^

Well, I was in Karlsruhe at my uncle's, and in Weimar in the student exchange thing.
Bizzy-C92
Bunkface

Post by Bizzy-C92 »

Well, I was in Karlsruhe at my uncle's, and in Weimar in the student exchange thing.
hey...cool.....you was in Weimar....this is only 50 km away from my house....=).....