Obama or McCain?

Whatever you want to talk about!
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: Obama or McCain?

Post by LTS »

V wrote:
LTS wrote:I'm not claiming to be an expert on anything; i'm just voicing my opinion...

NoReason27 wrote:LTS > V

in this topic.
and it's working... :)
Excuse me?

If you are in fact voicing an opinion then you should at least put some background to it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_controversy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change_denial
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_global_warming
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economics_ ... al_warming

Neither you or me can tell what is the truth on this subject so in fact the wisest thing to do is accept that both are possibilities and not that either "it's a myth" or "we are all going to die".

There is in fact a general consensus about global warming being real: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming

Also, I never said you claimed to be an expert, I just said you pretended to be one by leaving out the possibility of global warming being real:
LTS wrote:i wish there was a 3rd option on the global warming one "don't care.. it's a myth"

:)
my first post about global warming being a myth was a joke.. i should have clarified it... And my last post was mostly a joke to.

But back to all seriousness, i beleive global warming is real; but it's natural... I need to work on clarifying things better: here: "There are different opinions on Global Warming. I'm no Expert, but my honest opinion is that global warming is natural, and not caused by humans. This is not the only opinion on global warming."

There. everyone's happy now. :glad:
One of a Kind of Something
V
Administrator
Administrator
First name: V
Instrument 2: Hero
Last.fm Username: valenzine
Twitter: valenzine

Post by V »

LTS wrote:But back to all seriousness, i beleive global warming is real; but it's natural... I need to work on clarifying things better: here: "There are different opinions on Global Warming. I'm no Expert, but my honest opinion is that global warming is natural, and not caused by humans. This is not the only opinion on global warming."

There. everyone's happy now. :glad:
Yaaaaaay!

At least I am!

We are a happy family once again and... For that I'm getting you an ice cream... All this global warming stuff makes me thirsty.
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

im not gonna say that global warming is/isn't a myth. but us polluting, isn't helping anything. and what harm would you be doing by driving less, using energy efficient appliances, using less water etc..? you only save money.

back to abortion i just want to clear myself up. maybe i think the way i do because in my school there are these ungrateful little whores parading around, with (metaphorically) their legs wide open, saying "come and get some". maybe i want the condom to break, maybe i want them to get pregnant, maybe i want them to learn their lesson, maybe i want them to realize that life isn't a big sex party. thats the way i think, i doubt anyone can change the way i think.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

global warming is real. end of
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

NoReason27 wrote:im not gonna say that global warming is/isn't a myth. but us polluting, isn't helping anything. and what harm would you be doing by driving less, using energy efficient appliances, using less water etc..? you only save money.

back to abortion i just want to clear myself up. maybe i think the way i do because in my school there are these ungrateful little whores parading around, with (metaphorically) their legs wide open, saying "come and get some". maybe i want the condom to break, maybe i want them to get pregnant, maybe i want them to learn their lesson, maybe i want them to realize that life isn't a big sex party. thats the way i think, i doubt anyone can change the way i think.
Still... Obama or McCain?

;)

Don't worry, even if your lady friends get pregnant and get to have an abortion they will learn their lesson one way or another, even if they don't have the baby. Everything comes back in life, so don't you ever puke in someone else's head... True story.
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

V wrote: Still... Obama or McCain?

;)
when it comes down to it, it doesn't matter. i don't have a say in the matter, im Canadian. as much as i could hope for anyone of them to win, i have no influence. we will just have to see.

also, i think we should have a thread discussing the Canadian Federal election, which is in October.

Follow me on Twitter!
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

And one thread about why ex girlfriends are so fucking retarded, stupid, ugly, stinky, fat and brainless bitches.
sum41-freak
Billy Spleen
First name: Andy

Post by sum41-freak »

i hope obama win the election.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

i wanna fuck both of em

fuck teh world
kill em all
I HATE MYSELF AND I WANNA DIE ...
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

ok on abortion. it IS killing a baby. You can watch some abortions on youtube and you can fully see the baby, and they stick a vacuum up and suck it away in pieces. you can see its legs rip off and arms, then it dies, then they stick these giant forceps in there and try and rip out the head and body, its really disgusting.
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

why do some people think that killing a baby is like omg you deserve to die, and executing a prisoner is good cos umm he7she was a bad persone and he/she deserved to die , it's the same case someone killing someono or something
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

Rick wrote:ok on abortion. it IS killing a baby. You can watch some abortions on youtube and you can fully see the baby, and they stick a vacuum up and suck it away in pieces. you can see its legs rip off and arms, then it dies, then they stick these giant forceps in there and try and rip out the head and body, its really disgusting.
I'm sorry but... There isn't one type of abortion. And it's not as messy as you put it... At all.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

i would just like to add that if a teenage girl gets pregnant, abortion isn't the only alternative. ADOPTION!

Follow me on Twitter!
Druska
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Druska »

NoReason27 wrote:i would just like to add that if a teenage girl gets pregnant, abortion isn't the only alternative. ADOPTION!
dude adoption is even harder to do than abortion
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Still Waiting wrote:
NoReason27 wrote:i would just like to add that if a teenage girl gets pregnant, abortion isn't the only alternative. ADOPTION!
you think that giving a child up so they can have a future is harder than slaughtering said child?

What the fuck is wrong with people now adays...
One of a Kind of Something
Druska
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Druska »

LTS wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:
you think that giving a child up so they can have a future is harder than slaughtering said child?

it's just my opinion
many things are wrong with society nowadays for example wasting millions of euros in that stupid machine in Austria, those euros could be used to educate people in the third world ,to find the aids cure for example
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

McCain i have a lot of reasons, just to lazy to type them
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

Still Waiting wrote:
LTS wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:

it's just my opinion
many things are wrong with society nowadays for example wasting millions of euros in that stupid machine in Austria, those euros could be used to educate people in the third world ,to find the aids cure for example
so, what your saying is using money for education is wrong? why should any child deserve an education, deserve a future, deserve A LIFE any more than another?

sorry to say this, but you're fucking dense as a brick.

Follow me on Twitter!
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

NoReason27 wrote: so, what your saying is using money for education is wrong? why should any child deserve an education, deserve a future, deserve A LIFE any more than another?

sorry to say this, but you're fucking dense as a brick.
I think you're being more stubborn than her. She's talking about spending billions of euros on a machine with scientific purposes instead of investing that money on other priorities such as (but not limited to) hunger and poverty issues, education, medical insurance, etcetera.

And in fact... You're proving her point, in some sort of way: every child deserves the same, and that's why more help should be provided to those who are in need.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

she's saying that "Adoption is harder than abortion"

luke said "you think that giving a child up so they can have a future is harder than slaughtering said child? What the fuck is wrong with people now adays..."

then she said "it's just my opinion. many things are wrong with society nowadays"

then read my post.

make sense now? good.

Follow me on Twitter!