TNS, a moment of remembrance if you would.

Whatever you want to talk about!
Kira!
Bunkface
First name: Shawn

Re: TNS, a moment of remembrance if you would.

Post by Kira! »

LTS wrote:
Kira! wrote:
LTS wrote:
Kira! wrote:
LTS wrote:If we ever find Osama Bin Laden.
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!111!
You idiot! They where from Saudi Arabia, Not Afghanistan.We are only there for the 'War on terrorism.' Osama Bin laden had nothing to do with it.
September 11, 2001 attacks

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation has stated that evidence linking Al-Qaeda and bin Laden to the attacks of September 11 is clear and irrefutable.[69] The Government of the United Kingdom reached the same conclusion regarding Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden's culpability for the September 11, 2001, attacks Bin Laden initially denied involvement in the September 11, 2001 attacks. On 16 September 2001, bin Laden read a statement later broadcast by Qatar's Al Jazeera satellite channel denying responsibility for the attack."
( 2 paragraphs down from where you left off:)

In the 2004 Osama bin Laden video, bin Laden abandoned his denials without retracting past statements. In it he stated he had personally directed the 19 hijackers.

Basically, he denied it at first because alot of people knew were he was. it wasn't until he was off hiding in his little cave that he claimed responsibility; that's the way i look at it.

but it was also Khalid Sheikh Mohammed...

just Al-Queda in general... Why can't there be a holocaust of terrorists?

and before you call someone an idiot; realize that the paragraph you copy and pasted in here reads: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has stated that evidence linking Al-Qaeda and bin Laden to the attacks of September 11 is clear and irrefutable.
Yeah does this Image Look like this? Image
Yes. It's called one was taken with a good camera and the other was taken as a screenshot from a low quality camcorder device of some sort.. and he's living in caves.. so yeah.

Look at pics of Sadaam Hussein 10 years ago and pics of him when we captured him.
Yeah he was in a small cave, I think Bin Laden is smart enough to live in big caves And to me those look nothing alike
[quote="Kyle"]I'll buy a shirt previously warn and unwashed by Kira![/quote]
You're looking for love in all the wrong places Seeing empty faces, awkward situations Everything you said was a lie Who are you pretending to be tonight[/b]
Kyle is a Pile is my master.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

i somehow don't think this thread was created to argue about who caused this tragedy and who's to blame. there are many conspiracies on this event and none of them have been proven right. this thread is to remember the people who lost their lives on this dreadful day and also to the heroes from 9/11 who faught with their hearts to find and save thousands of people from death.
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

bobbyjames wrote:i somehow don't think this thread was created to argue about who caused this tragedy and who's to blame. there are many conspiracies on this event and none of them have been proven right. this thread is to remember the people who lost their lives on this dreadful day and also to the heroes from 9/11 who faught with their hearts to find and save thousands of people from death.
Bobbyjames speaks the truth.

We shouldn't argue about who caused it or anything. we all have or own opinions and that's fine. But let's completely put aside our differences for some of this:

Rest In Peace to all who lost there lives on this terrible day.
One of a Kind of Something
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

let's not foget the ones who died in london and madrid
kevin5064
Hooch

Post by kevin5064 »

Something Corporate wrote:I dont know if this is true but people said that Osama's in one island in the southern part of my country :confused:

edit: he's in a submarine. And I still dont know if this is true but I think it is

for some reason i would find that believable. i mean what american looking for him would think of him being in a submarine way in the other direction of Afghanistan. thats def were i would go if i was in as deep of shit as he is.
Kira!
Bunkface
First name: Shawn

Post by Kira! »

bobbyjames wrote:i somehow don't think this thread was created to argue about who caused this tragedy and who's to blame. there are many conspiracies on this event and none of them have been proven right. this thread is to remember the people who lost their lives on this dreadful day and also to the heroes from 9/11 who faught with their hearts to find and save thousands of people from death.
I was going to end it with 'Lets just shut the fuck up and stop it, we are ruining this thread.'
[quote="Kyle"]I'll buy a shirt previously warn and unwashed by Kira![/quote]
You're looking for love in all the wrong places Seeing empty faces, awkward situations Everything you said was a lie Who are you pretending to be tonight[/b]
Kyle is a Pile is my master.
HilgaMan
Chuck
First name: Ilkka
AKA: TheSexyHilgaMonster

Post by HilgaMan »

R.I.P all victims ;(
Hentaimans N00B! Mess with me and before you know it, you end up in a coffin. Jealous?
Sumfan is my n00b.
hem is my grand-n00b.