Re: TNS Presidential Vote

Post by budgie »

you gotta ask yourself "who are the real terrorists, here?" 0_o
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

budgie wrote:you gotta ask yourself "who are the real terrorists, here?" 0_o
Amen !!

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
ejk41
Bunkface

Post by ejk41 »

Conebizzy32 wrote:
LTS wrote:McCain.. obama want's to back out of iraq.. the sad truth is then the terrorists will have no targets.. and they will come to the united states to terrorize

and for the people who say obama.. don't come running to me for shelter when the terrorists are bombing your house..
So staying in Iraq for the next 100 years (as Mr.MacCain said) is gonna solve the terrorism in the world ?

Shall we speak the truth ? alright..

Why would America care about terrorism in Iraq ? is democracy such a sacred thing for bush and his clan to send young american people to their death ? excuse me "Luke the Spook" but i don't think so...

Terrorists ? you said Iraq has weapons of massive destruction...so where are they ? in dead Saddam's pocket ?
We all know that oil is why you're there...so cut the crap.

Seven years ago , "some ignorant punks attacked the United States" (in big character coz we don't know exactly what happened), anyway it was really sad that so many innocent people had to die that day , and the US governement did what should be done, and attacked Afghanistan, and ended the reign of Taliban there and there's been some "damage" when thousands of innocent people died there as well.

But the ego didn't stop there, and the cow boy couldn't help himself, so he attecked Iraq ( well....for no reason) and he was very close to Iran, why Iran ? cause " they have a nuclear program" , sure..Iran can't have a nuclear program , only the cow boy is entitled to play , everyone can just watch and shut it.
Okay first of all, of course everyone's going to jump on the "100 years" quote and take it out of context. Do you realize that we have troops deployed and stationed throughout the world? Europe, Bosnia, Kosovo, Egypt, South Korea, Japan, Philippines and several more, not including Iraq and Afghanistan. We've been in Korea for 50 years now and counting, and Japan 60. Granted we may have a small troop presence in Iraq for years to come to help them with the insurgency, but there are already talks about troop withdrawals without replacement to begin early 2009, around 8000 troops. And to answer your first question no it's not going to solve all the terrorism in the world, but it is one step closer in accomplishing that goal.

Why should America care about terrorism in Iraq? Because if we completely withdrawal and leave the Iraqi people on their own, the country would sooner or later become a new base of operations for terrorists, and even more of a threat than it already was. And are you really that arrogant to ask "is democracy such a sacred thing for bush and his clan to send young american people to their death?" We are safer without Saddam in power, and the world is a much better place. Soldiers volunteer to fight for their country and nation's interests. Their deaths and sacrifices aren't for no reason and it makes me sick when people seem to think that. Granted I may not agree about everything that has been going on in this war, but the media today is so left-winged they don't show a lot of the good things that's going on there, instead they focus on all the bad stuff just to attract more viewers. Like the NFG song, "no news is good news" .. listen to it.

Weapons of mass destruction, well initial reports in 2004 did suggest that there weren't any wmd's to be found. Well on October 29, 04, the ISG that the Iraqi wmds and programs had been comprehensively hidden before or immediately after the fall of Baghdad, with some elements of the programs being shipped out of the country, with more reports stating that the government intended to develop more weapons with additional capabilities after UN sanctions had been lifted. There are so many things I could quote in regards to that. And even then, it's known that Iraq had used chemical and biological weapons in the Iraq-Iran war. You should look it up, some of the stories of what happened are just wrong.

About the whole oil thing, check this out : http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/11/world ... ref=slogin
They are in control of their oil now.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

McCain doesn't have a chance at winning.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

ejk41 wrote: They are in control of their oil now.
..... Yeah, right :smug:
ejk41 wrote: Do you realize that we have troops deployed and stationed throughout the world? Europe, Bosnia, Kosovo, Egypt, South Korea, Japan, Philippines and several more, not including Iraq and Afghanistan. We've been in Korea for 50 years now and counting, and Japan 60
... So do you mean that Europe, Bosnia, Kosovo, Egypt, South Korea, Japan and Philippines are safe just because of the american "existance" there, or ..are there any terrorists or wmd hidden as well ? Your lovely governement is just looking for her interrests, the fact that your troops do exist everywhere doesn't mean that it's "OKAY, NO BIG DEAL" to stay in Iraq too.
ejk41 wrote:Soldiers volunteer to fight for their country and nation's interests ( Well said bro ). Their deaths and sacrifices aren't for no reason and it makes me sick when people seem to think that.
Fighting for their country ? USA was attacked on September 11th 2007, i'm trying not to say this but i'm pretty sure that it was a rediculous plan, anyway my opinion doesn't count coz the dammage is already done , when Osama Bin Laden was named as the responsable just one day after the attacks , you did what you thought was right and attacked Afghanistan...you kicked the crap out of a small poor country, god job
Now how is staying in Iraq fighting for their country , you're gonna say .. possible threat !
Go ahead brave american troops , kill poor afghans and iraqi people , before they kill you first !
ejk41 wrote: Well on October 29, 04, the ISG that the Iraqi wmds and programs had been comprehensively hidden before or immediately after the fall of Baghdad, with some elements of the programs being shipped out of the country, with more reports stating that the government intended to develop more weapons with additional capabilities after UN sanctions had been lifted
Ahaaa , now i get it, so they're not there coz they were hidden right ? mm stupid me, i bet that's what happened, how come didn't i think of that ? so they were there , after Baghdad fell..Saddam made them disappear, you guys came , you didn't find anything.... you captured Saddam, you threw a trial, the charges were 30 years old (Dujail case in 1982), and you gave him a death sentence , oh no wait , it's not you i'm sorry "the iraqi judge" did, not you, you were "watching out for democracy " somewhere near the oil fields.

Don't worry though ,as Sum 41 say " it's fine to be mislead" , and you know what ? people get paied for saying the stuff you said , u'd make a great campaign manager for McCain. I'm really impressed.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
kevin5064
Hooch

Post by kevin5064 »

NoReason27 wrote:McCain doesn't have a chance at winning.
hes higher in the polls than obama right now...he def has a chance. no i dont want him to win. im from a strict democrat family and i want obama.

for the people who said "im not from the US so who cares?" uhh your dumb. the president of the US effects pretty much the entire world and george bush has fucked things up for everybody.

and for the person who said "whats nader? neither?" are.you.fucking.serious.?
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

kevin5064 wrote:
hes higher in the polls than obama right now...he def has a chance. no i dont want him to win. im from a strict democrat family and i want obama.
thats because he picked that woman as his running mate. he only did that to gain woman voters, a complete strategic move. he didn't pick her because of her credentials, which i belive is wrong. i really hope Obama wins. Why? because he is cool. how cool? this cool-----> :wordyo:
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

might i remind you that there is no draft. People who serve and die for this nation choose to. It's not the presidents decision..It's 100 percent there's and noone elses. So we really can't blame the president for soldiers dying because it's there choice to serve this nation.

and i'm not even gonna argue over this anymore; because we all have different opinions.. I respect all of your opinions ('cept jordan.. jk..). So i'm not gonna bicker over this anymore. Just know my opinion differs from yours.

If only we could have a civilized classy debate..

Most posts i see reassure my assumptions that most punk-rockers are liberal democrats... What can i say, i'm a sheep in a field of wolves...
One of a Kind of Something
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

LTS wrote: Most posts i see reassure my assumptions that most punk-rockers are liberal democrats... What can i say, i'm a sheep in a field of wolves...
I'm not a punk-rocker, i'm a college student.
i'm not a liberal democrat, i'm a Crap Detector.

OWNED
Bass Cone
Underclass Hero
First name: Brittany
Instrument 1: French Horn
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Bass Cone »

Conebizzy32 wrote:
LTS wrote: Most posts i see reassure my assumptions that most punk-rockers are liberal democrats... What can i say, i'm a sheep in a field of wolves...
I'm not a punk-rocker, i'm a college student.
i'm not a liberal democrat, i'm a Crap Detector.
lol I'm def. not a punk rocker. I don't even listen to any kind of punk music anymore.
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

let's not sling shit at each other's faces now...

and i didn't say specifically that you were what i said; but i said that in general people's posts here reminds me of the fact... just look at Sum 41 and NOFX.. As much as i love them; i don' t like there personal politic decisions
One of a Kind of Something
pierre29
Bunkface

Post by pierre29 »

is obama against Gay Marriage??

why? cmon we're in 2008 stop with this bullshit..and let people gay live their life like us straight people!
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

kevin5064 wrote:

for the people who said "im not from the US so who cares?" uhh your dumb. the president of the US effects pretty much the entire world and george bush has fucked things up for everybody.

and for the person who said "whats nader? neither?" are.you.fucking.serious.?
then i'm sorry for being dumb but could you tell me who is the president of EU(european union ) this six months ?
btw guys i think i like this n00b, Conebizzy at least he seems to have some brains
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

kevin5064 wrote: and for the person who said "whats nader? neither?" are.you.fucking.serious.?
I dont live in the US so why would I bother giving a fuck?
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Still Waiting wrote: btw guys i think i like this n00b, Conebizzy at least he seems to have some brains
Thanks Andrea , i think i like you too.
Last edited by Madjid on Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OWNED
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

Conebizzy32 wrote:
Still Waiting wrote: btw guys i think i like this n00b, Conebizzy at least he seems to have some brains
Thanks man, i love you too.
she's a woman
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Something Corporate wrote: she's a woman
Ooops :sweat:

OWNED
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Obama!

Mainly because I'm not following US politics very closely.
R.
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Ryan

Post by R. »

Undecided ftw :smug:
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim

Post by Shiv »

wow i guess we know whose prolly gunna win lol

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]