Marshall DSL50 question

Play guitar? Don't know tabs? We can help you out right here.
kevz2kool
Bunkface
First name: Kevin
AKA: Jack...Jack MOMMA!!!

Marshall DSL50 question

Post by kevz2kool »

Im looking at getting a new amp, and im gonna go all out for a marshall, the only thing is... i really dont need a 4x12 cab, so i was thinking about a 2x12 cab, has anyone had any experience with these and are they worth the buck?
The name is Jack...Jack Momma!

please help me 4 ever
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Re: Marshall DSL50 question

Post by Hentaiman »

Well, I personally don't have money to buy any normal or good amp, better than my 15W Marshall ><
But... I really suggest you maybe go for a Peavy or if you have the money even Mesa Boogie. Marshall are taking too much and to be honest, after I experienced with my friend's new Peavy, it sounds ten times better than any Marshall I played in a store and definitely better than my lame Marshall hahaha.
kevz2kool
Bunkface
First name: Kevin
AKA: Jack...Jack MOMMA!!!

Post by kevz2kool »

Slither wrote:I assume you have an MG?
nope, i almost got one, but i dont like solid-state heads very much, and i figured id just have to upgrade later anyway, so im just gonna go for it now. ive played a DSL 50, and a JVM, i liked the DSL more, but ever since then, im addicted to marshall. this is why they've been around for 40 years.
The name is Jack...Jack Momma!

please help me 4 ever
kevin5064
Hooch

Post by kevin5064 »

i wanted a DSL50 soooo bad. they are by far my favorite amp. but at the time when i was going to buy one they were no longer being made so i had to buy the jvm 205h. dont get me wrong im happy with it.

idk if they are still making the DSL50 but if they are go for it. and if they arent just go with the jvm205h

as for the 2x12 cab i would suggest an Avatar because you make it completely custom for way cheaper than any marshall cab and its way better. but if not then i guess a marshall mc212 (http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/prod ... sku=481033)

heres my jvm