Poll: PS3 OR 360?

Talk about anything related to games here: video games, board games, games passed down from your great great grandpa's dad, or any other type of game.

Moderators: Janet, Gutter Dreams

PS3 or 360

PS3
51%
Xbox 360
49%

Total votes: 35

Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Re: Poll: PS3 OR 360?

Post by Queso Man »

I don't know how an offline Xbox 360 would compare to the PS3, but I can tell you that having your own Xbox Live account makes the Xbox experience better than an other system. If I was playing Halo offline, I would be bored as shit. But online, I can play anything with my friends seamlessly from party to party, and do all that fun stuff. Same thing with Gears of War. And Rock Band . . and any other game.

I also forgot to mention Xbox Live Arcade. New games come out every week for the Arcade. I love the arcade, I can play Sonic The Hedgehog from the original Sega, UNO with my Xbox Live Vision camera, and countless other classics that never stop coming.

I hate Call Of Duty 4 by the way, and don't blame lag on the game, though I'm sure it probably looks amazing on the PS3.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

finglemaster wrote:I don't know how an offline Xbox 360 would compare to the PS3, but I can tell you that having your own Xbox Live account makes the Xbox experience better than an other system. If I was playing Halo offline, I would be bored as shit. But online, I can play anything with my friends seamlessly from party to party, and do all that fun stuff. Same thing with Gears of War. And Rock Band . . and any other game.

I also forgot to mention Xbox Live Arcade. New games come out every week for the Arcade. I love the arcade, I can play Sonic The Hedgehog from the original Sega, UNO with my Xbox Live Vision camera, and countless other classics that never stop coming.

I hate Call Of Duty 4 by the way, and don't blame lag on the game, though I'm sure it probably looks amazing on the PS3.
PS3 also has that same experience. You can party it up with all your friends. You can purchase PS & PS2 classics along with other random minigames. They just added movies. The PlayStation Network is a lot like the xbox live... except it is free to use. That's really the only difference.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
scottrowan200
Bunkface
First name: Scott

Post by scottrowan200 »

360 guy myself mostly because i wanted a new console as ps2 got out of date haha and all i could afford at the time was x box haha i had just left my job
Welcome To Hell
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

so i bought ps3 a few days ago i've to figure things out with the wi fi
ejk41
Bunkface

Post by ejk41 »

I have both the 360 and PS3, and personally I prefer the 360.. Then again, i've always been a microsoft fan, but that aside, the 360 gets the most play time, with the ps3 mainly being used as a blu-ray player. The only game that I really like on ps3 is metal gear solid 4, and i really haven't gotten into it that much.. I just like the fact that you have your own gamertag, gamerscore, that will be transferred over to the next gen xbox console a few years now, and the fact that xbox live is awesome and no one can touch it.
spider-man
Hooch

Post by spider-man »

I must admit, I like the ps3 better, always have been a playstation guy
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

finally got round to buying myself a 360, as my brother got pissed off with me using his, lol. im still more of a 360 fan, but i have very limited experience with a ps3, so i can't really justify any arguement