Guitar Hero: Metallica

Talk about anything related to games here: video games, board games, games passed down from your great great grandpa's dad, or any other type of game.

Moderators: Janet, Gutter Dreams

Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica

Post by Dylan »

Single-Band-themed games are kinda pointless. because it focuses on a band, it should be whole Band expirence.

i thought about this before, they could make a game based on a single person, who has been in different bands and possibly played different instruments. i was thinking about Dave Ghrol when i thought of this, they could focus on his whole career from Nirvana to Foo Fighters. you would play as him in Nirvana on Drums and for some songs from Foo Fighters; Drums, Guitar, Bass, and Vocals. it wouldn't have 80 songs, but it could just be a short game for $20.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
spider-man
Hooch

Post by spider-man »

I'm looking forward to this. the songs on the normal game are slow and boing for my hands now
spider-man
Hooch

Post by spider-man »

and sorry for the double post, but on another note, I actually did make a sum 41 custom guitar hero game lol. it's actually really fun, the "free bird" is a medley of dave's best solos, very fun.