paranoia

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

d4rkst4r
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Kevin

Re: paranoia

Post by d4rkst4r »

I think the drugs would have definitely messed him up more. Not meeting his dad would only create like relationship and intimacy issues which looks like it hasn't, and maybe some paranoia.
tomhoppus is my hero.
Blastero

Post by Blastero »

hardcoresum41fan wrote:
Blastero wrote:
hardcoresum41fan wrote:dude..he fucking never knew his dad
obviously he wouldn't be stable mentally!
Err... never knowing his dad probably has caused him a lot of distress, but I don't think it automatically made him chemically imbalanced.
chemically...no
mentally...yes
Small side note. Being chemically and "mentally" imbalanced are the same thing.
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by Shiv »

Phili wrote:His insomnia and paranoia is much more likely to be connected to his drug use.

I think his lyrics are at times a bit all over the place, but do not show signs of mental instability.

It's not kind of you to make assumptions and generalize.
yea i guess it was wrong of me to say that...
i just assumed that if i were in his shoes i would be fucked up mentally, then physically from the drugs

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

iemnaiz
Chuck
First name: ZIAN

Post by iemnaiz »

hyper-insomnia-para-condrioid?

er do you think thats why sum 41's lyrics always have -tion. like motivation, inspiration, aggravation,accusation,contradiction,inebriation,confusion,frustration,concentration, situation blahbla.. okay this sounds so stupid
adrianSum
Billy Spleen
First name: Adrian

Post by adrianSum »

growing up without a parent doesnt mean youre unestable
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Shiv »

adrianSum wrote:growing up without a parent doesnt mean youre unestable
gah....
im saying that if it were me i would be unstable!!!
god!

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

xmarryxx
King of Contradiction
First name: marry
n00b: GreenReem41
AKA: marry
Instrument 1: GUITAR FTW
Instrument 2: piano
Instrument 3: bass

Post by xmarryxx »

Phili wrote:^I didn't mean that he is completely mentally stable. I meant by today's standards and by human standards he is mentally stable. I don't think he is less mentally stable than the "average" person.
Nevertheless, I think he is slightly less stable than the average person. He said in the interview (the link posted in the Best of Me? topic) that he got in a fight with his girlfriend and that he got so angry to the point were he started throwing shit all over the place, (he said something like that). He even cut himself with one of the things he was throwing. I mean doesnt that show a little instablity?

and (this is slightly off topic) i dont think his instability should hold anything against him. its ok to be slightly instable
Jan 22, 2009

cone u r so fucking kool stevo u r fucking bizzyd u r cool too whats your new album called
asked by cone1212 on Jan 21, 2009 5:03pm

Contrary to what you just wrote, I'm not fucking bizzy d. We're just friends. Let's not go and make Cone jealous now...
answered by Stevo on Jan 22, 2009 2:18pm
if you like this Q&A, then you should read my story:
http://theresnosolution.com/forum/viewt ... =25&t=5382

UPDATED!

Still Waiting is my amazing master

GreenReem41 and Sara41 are my awsome noobs
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Well, I can agree about the drugs but not about the dad thing. I grew up (still growing up I guess) without a dad. I never knew my dad, he left when I was like 3 years old so I don't remember shit about him, and I think i'm pretty stable at least mentally. I'm not sure that its the reason I didn't really been able to have relationships or such, or any normal connections, mostly with girls and all... maybe it is some kind of paranoia or something, I'm not sure now when i think about it, but by all standards, If you're growing up without a parent, it doesn't mean you're mentally unstable, or a psycho or something.
scottrowan200
Bunkface
First name: Scott

Post by scottrowan200 »

what drug abuse when

anyone have these interviews about drugs...paranoia... imsonia
Welcome To Hell
xmarryxx
King of Contradiction

Post by xmarryxx »

^
http://theresnosolution.com/forum/viewt ... 58&start=0

check out that topic scott. theres a pretty big discusion about there drug abuse starting on the second page i think. theres also a some links to interviews about that stuff. i still havnt seen much about
deryck talking about his paranoia though. im not sure were that is
Jan 22, 2009

cone u r so fucking kool stevo u r fucking bizzyd u r cool too whats your new album called

Contrary to what you just wrote, I'm not fucking bizzy d. We're just friends. Let's not go and make Cone jealous now...

UPDATED!

Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

xmarryxx wrote:
Phili wrote:^I didn't mean that he is completely mentally stable. I meant by today's standards and by human standards he is mentally stable. I don't think he is less mentally stable than the "average" person.
Nevertheless, I think he is slightly less stable than the average person. He said in the interview (the link posted in the Best of Me? topic) that he got in a fight with his girlfriend and that he got so angry to the point were he started throwing shit all over the place, (he said something like that). He even cut himself with one of the things he was throwing. I mean doesnt that show a little instablity?

and (this is slightly off topic) i dont think his instability should hold anything against him. its ok to be slightly instable
Um... are you trying to tell me that you've never been so angry you felt like throwing shit or did throw shit? When I'm really angry I usually throw something soft just so nothing breaks, but I still throw stuff. And as far as I know I am by today's standards mentally stable. I don't know anyone who hasn't thrown something or wanted to throw something when angry.

...How old are you? lol.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Shiv »

Phili wrote:
xmarryxx wrote:

Um... are you trying to tell me that you've never been so angry you felt like throwing shit or did throw shit? When I'm really angry I usually throw something soft just so nothing breaks, but I still throw stuff. And as far as I know I am by today's standards mentally stable. I don't know anyone who hasn't thrown something or wanted to throw something when angry.

...How old are you? lol.
:agreed:

xmarryxx
King of Contradiction

Post by xmarryxx »

I don't know... I definatly feel like throwing stuff. and yeah some times i do. But i didn't throw so many things to the extent of getting a really bad cut on my hand... or anywhere else for that matter. It sounded from the interview that he took it a bit further than most people would.

...what? you don;t believe im a 100?
Jan 22, 2009

UPDATED!

Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Clearly he was really pissed off. And it only takes throwing one thing you didn't know was sharp or one thing breaking and a shard hitting you for a cut to happen. For all we know, he might've only thrown a few things and made a bad decision because he WAS pissed off. Nobody's completely in control of their actions when they're really angry. And if they were cutting him then that would suggest that he wasn't throwing the stuff at her, but at something hard (like walls) that could break stuff, which very much plays in favour of the argument that he IS mentally stable.

You clearly have not had enough life experience to be 100, lol. And that's not your fault, or a comment about your maturity level, it's just your age (which is clearly not 100).
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
SociallyInept
King of Contradiction
First name: Troy
Instrument 1: Vocals
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by SociallyInept »

I cannot picture Deryck getting mad really. Does anyone have a link to this interview?
scottrowan200
Bunkface
First name: Scott

Post by scottrowan200 »

i would liek to know for real
Welcome To Hell
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

So I finally listened to that interview. lol, definitely not mentally unstable based on that. Just broke some stuff that sent shards like crazy, just as I suspected. Drunk and angry and annoying kind-of-not-really-girlfriend, not a good mix for a young man who's at a point where he's used to getting things his way. Sounded like a bit of a drunken tantrum.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

^
Where have you read that interview?
scottrowan200