i might as well be new...

If you're new, introduce yourself here. Please read the rules before posting.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re: i might as well be new...

Post by Dylan »

Nic wrote:Yeah, peter isnt banned anymore. He was unbanned like a week ago.

Where have you been 27?!

it was the monday of the august long weekend, and we just had just gotten home from our cabin. my sister spent some time on the computer, and after she left to go to sleep (she didn't shut it down but it shut off within 5 minutes of doing nothing, which it usually takes hours), My Mom, Dad and I where watching a movie when we smelled something burning. we ran outside, thinking it was the Hottub that my dad had wired earlier. it turnned out the smell was coming from the computer. not a good sign. when we would turn it on, the fans wouldn't run, and nothing would pop up on the monitor. we weren't going to go to Regina for a few more weeks so, all we could do was wait. it turns out it needed something repaired with the power component.

i've barely been on the computer all summer, and school starts on friday :ah:
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: i might as well be new...

Post by Shiv »

NoReason27 wrote:
Nic wrote:Yeah, peter isnt banned anymore. He was unbanned like a week ago.

Where have you been 27?!

it was the monday of the august long weekend, and we just had just gotten home from our cabin. my sister spent some time on the computer, and after she left to go to sleep (she didn't shut it down but it shut off within 5 minutes of doing nothing, which it usually takes hours), My Mom, Dad and I where watching a movie when we smelled something burning. we ran outside, thinking it was the Hottub that my dad had wired earlier. it turnned out the smell was coming from the computer. not a good sign. when we would turn it on, the fans wouldn't run, and nothing would pop up on the monitor. we weren't going to go to Regina for a few more weeks so, all we could do was wait. it turns out it needed something repaired with the power component.

i've barely been on the computer all summer, and school starts on friday :ah:
school started for me today :cry:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]