the op md.....suck

Dr. Rocco and Dr. Dynamite: Cone's side project.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Rick
Jessica Kill

Re:

Post by Rick »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:Perhaps in your opinion ACDC sucks...but I don't know if you noticed - but they are MASSIVELY popular, and considered a rock and roll legend.

So they must have done something right.
i don't think acdc sucks, however i think his voice is extremely annoying and it hurts my ears to listen to them for more than 2 minutes. and half the reason they are massively popular is because its like the "cool" thing to like them, you can't not like acdc. people just do, they don't know anything about them other than their hit songs, they just like them and wear those fuckin gay ass rip off shirts because its cool.

and also, it depends on what your definition of "right" is
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter
Re: Re:

Post by Peterr »

Rick wrote:
Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:Perhaps in your opinion ACDC sucks...but I don't know if you noticed - but they are MASSIVELY popular, and considered a rock and roll legend.

So they must have done something right.
i don't think acdc sucks, however i think his voice is extremely annoying and it hurts my ears to listen to them for more than 2 minutes. and half the reason they are massively popular is because its like the "cool" thing to like them, you can't not like acdc. people just do, they don't know anything about them other than their hit songs, they just like them and wear those fuckin gay ass rip off shirts because its cool.

and also, it depends on what your definition of "right" is
I hate that. Being to "cool" thing to like. Fuck that. It's "cool" to go out with a cheerleader but i don't. It's "cool" to hate MCR, yet i don't hate them. It's "cool" to make fun of Simple Plan, no, that's just common sense my bad.... Point is, people do stuff/listen to stuff they don't like just to be "cool" It takes away from your uniqueness.....
c4rlsson
Billy Spleen
First name: Bizzy D

Re: the op md.....suck

Post by c4rlsson »

More bad song than good song if you ask me :).
The Bitter End
First name: Josh.
n00b: Me.
AKA: El Shredder
360 Gamer Tag: sk8rboi456
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Backing Vocals
Instrument 3: Bass or Drums

Post by The Bitter End »

I've only heard three, and they all sound the same.
______ __ __ ___ ___ _ _ __
\ _ _ _\ \ \ \ \ \ \/ \ \ \_ \ \ /__ \
\______ \ \ \ \ \ _ \ \_ _ \ \ \
_ _ _ _ \ \ \__\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
\_______\ \_______\ \___\ \___\ \_ \ \__\
First name: Ignacio

Post by n4txO! »

well anyone should be able to think waht they want... In my opinion there are good and bad songs, I love Someone Like You and I didn't even know that there was Cone singing until it was released as single, I like New Kill, Chain Reaction, but I don't really like Everyday I... for example, but we should respect opinions of everyone I think... even more for the mods.